Discussion All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2012

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
xD I might do what I wanted to do with the happiness sig. But it won't be a surprise. xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,107
Gender
Male
Country
United States
New theme is hard..... there's a place for more than one person in my heart on MH :arf

So I guess a harem sig is in order.
Ah >_< I hope its not too hard. :sweat
It was meant to be fun - you guys can be creative as you like with the theme.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,107
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey everyone - please don't forget to enter the new contest. If you want you can make a sig for mh as the valentine. Say happy valentines to MH.
 
  • Like
Reactions: c_k

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'll find the time to do one during the weekend, Charlie! I hope someone follows after that if there aren't any participants til then.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,107
Gender
Male
Country
United States
News Update

Everyone please congratulate Farfalla for winning the current last bi weekly contest #189-190.
:confetti - Everyone did an awesome job, I thought - Enn's piece would win this time around. I have a soft spot for that evil smiling guy from Bleach. But no one can predict what the voter's will choose. :Haha

Also as mentioned above -- please don't forget to take part in the current contest. Since it appears to be a difficult topic, try with a simplistic approach and wish Mh a happy valentine. If you're a little more bold, wish a boyfriend or girl-friend one or someone you have a "crush" on a happy valentine as well. :hurr The approach to this sig contest can be "open" as you want it to be.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nana, congrats! :wtf

Your love for me was heard! :arf

:hug
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Congrats falla-chan~ :confetti
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
gz lala :hurr
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
News Update

I thought - Enn's piece would win this time around. I have a soft spot for that evil smiling guy from Bleach. But no one can predict what the voter's will choose. :Haha
LIEZ, I predicted it!! Remember!!!

woop! almost forgot!! - Congratulations Farfalla!! Brilliantly cute sig~
 
Last edited:

Enn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
207
Reaction score
178
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Congratulations to Farfalla, that sig was really cute! :)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
late but congrats far :confetti , I'll be participating in this week's one for sure btw :p

I really like that sig and the love between you and ado :love :teehee
anyway, its really warming~ grats!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,107
Gender
Male
Country
United States
News bump

So it looks like this theme was too difficult, hopefully we can get someone to compete with Zel by tomorrow's deadline.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Zel! :crying So sorry to have left you alone in the contest. I wanted to make a sig during last weekend but I was kinda busy and forgot about it... And it's Thursday! :faint I'll try making one soon.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
<----working on one right now :s

Should be done in the next hour or so... or probably more... if I don't give up on it :oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Oh, the deadline is so soon! Gotta make one tonight then.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

And go go, Kash!
 
Top