xD I might do what I wanted to do with the happiness sig. But it won't be a surprise. xD
Ah >_< I hope its not too hard.New theme is hard..... there's a place for more than one person in my heart on MH
So I guess a harem sig is in order.


- Everyone did an awesome job, I thought - Enn's piece would win this time around. I have a soft spot for that evil smiling guy from Bleach. But no one can predict what the voter's will choose. 
The approach to this sig contest can be "open" as you want it to be.




I know, right?Yay, Adi, you helped me win xD


LIEZ, I predicted it!! Remember!!!News Update
I thought - Enn's piece would win this time around. I have a soft spot for that evil smiling guy from Bleach. But no one can predict what the voter's will choose.![]()

, I'll be participating in this week's one for sure btw 

So sorry to have left you alone in the contest. I wanted to make a sig during last weekend but I was kinda busy and forgot about it... And it's Thursday!
I'll try making one soon.

