I'll agree with you there that Acno probably has knowledge of almost all magic since he did say that during his skirmish against Irene but I still think his immunity from hax just comes from his magic power being insanely high.Nah bro. His ability doesn't come from raw power. He defies so much hax magic because he has built counters or resistance to most forms of magic. He even gloated about his vast knowledge of magic. Even pseudo END had the power to defy hax.
It could be anything ATM.










. Who tf was stuffing the polls with him????? But eh, I would of had Bloodman out first then God Serena. Bloodman can use every Curse that Tartaros has to offer, has an MBP body and a transformation in Third Seal. But God Serena is a Sea King Dragon Slayer, his water against Tenchi Kaimei I just don't know....

