Discussion Alvarez Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED]

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
Wow, I'm surprised Bradman didn't get knocked out instead of Goddy.... I had these two 0.1 away from each other, so I'm expecting the difference between him and Goddy to be the closest yet.
@MLG Bradman You totally hacked and rigged the polls didn't you?

People, watch Bradman be number 1. :kappa
You say that like Bradman being number 1 is incorrect.... :kappa
What put Bradman above God Serena is his Macro and his other 9DG curses.
False. Doesn't matter if he hasn't displayed them. Still has them.
Agreed on the other 9DG curses, but not Macro. Macro seems to only affect those much lower than you in the Alvarez arc, so I have no doubt that the other Spriggans would be immune to it. The real threat of Bradman is his Sensation curse + The Seals (and maybe Tenchi). All Bradman needs to do is rip someone of their senses once he's used the First and Second Seal, they'd be left choking on MBP's whilst trying to balance on an uneven surface without their senses. If he needs to do anything else, he can call in Tenchi, no way is someone escaping that without their senses (give in mind I'm judging him as if he didn't have carrots for brains, so that he'll actually use his curses effectively). The extra curses are mainly for variety and utility, though I do think MBP body + Absorption means he's got some great defenses.

Tbh I see Macro a really desperate argument, due to the fact it seems to have no real use in this arc, basically anyone who isn't fodder can almost certainly put up some resistance to it.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Wow, I'm surprised Bradman didn't get knocked out instead of Goddy.... I had these two 0.1 away from each other, so I'm expecting the difference between him and Goddy to be the closest yet.

You say that like Bradman being number 1 is incorrect.... :kappa


Agreed on the other 9DG curses, but not Macro. Macro seems to only affect those much lower than you in the Alvarez arc, so I have no doubt that the other Spriggans would be immune to it. The real threat of Bradman is his Sensation curse + The Seals (and maybe Tenchi). All Bradman needs to do is rip someone of their senses once he's used the First and Second Seal, they'd be left choking on MBP's whilst trying to balance on an uneven surface without their senses. If he needs to do anything else, he can call in Tenchi, no way is someone escaping that without their senses (give in mind I'm judging him as if he didn't have carrots for brains, so that he'll actually use his curses effectively). The extra curses are mainly for variety and utility, though I do think MBP body + Absorption means he's got some great defenses.

Tbh I see Macro a really desperate argument, due to the fact it seems to have no real use in this arc, basically anyone who isn't fodder can almost certainly put up some resistance to it.
Of course Bradman doesn't deserve to be number 1. That position is too low for him. :kappa
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yeah, but the distance between Neinhart and Ajeel is a solid 1, even 1,xxx
Yea true, but I like to keep it simple :) Or we could make it complicated and use standard deviation :kappa

I think Bloodman averages below 6.5, so he'll stick with the Wall's tier. If he goes above 6.5 he'll be shockingly overrated.

DiMaria deserves 4th imo, but the way she's wanked without AS (horribly overrated imo) she could go 2nd.

Some people would have done their rates without seeing Irene enter dragon mode too. So she might be below August like you put.
 

Zelefomavis

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2016
Messages
475
Reaction score
1,308
Age
31
Country
France
No my boi is out.... I know he does not have hax, but Ithe reason why I gave him 9 is because he is very strong imo (I gave only 10 to august not because I think Serena = 9/10 of august power but bc August ll be fine in the power ranking thread even if I did not put much distance between him and Serena.)
Why do I think Serena is really strong ? Because he trashed the four GOI
Yes they are basically featless in fight, but look even Erza by herself without PoF could give Ajeel a fight , she could not win by herself but she was not trashed. And Erza 1 year ago was amazed by Warrod, the 3rd one and in GMG she was lower than Jura. Yes she may have become stronger than him but she did not seem to improve much during time skip. The only thing that made sense to me was that Serena was an actual beast compared to the regular spriggans.


Plus i rated Spriggans on how much they wowed me. Serena wowed me, ppl such as Wall did not left much impression on me.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Bloodman getting 5th position is a big credit for him.

Congrats Bloodman.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
It's funny how u guys consider Bradman's macro as legit feat but always underrate mira's macro :awe
This is a hilarious post but just being honest, Macro strictly goes off curse power. Bloodman has immense curse power, low magic power. Mira, who would only have curse power when she's in Mirajane Seilah, doesn't have anywhere near Bloodman's. It's common knowledge Bloodman's Macro would be more effective than Mira's even if we haven't seen it. She couldn't put all those Alvarez soldiers asleep which shows just doesn't have the girth. It's not an indictment on Mira, she just doesn't have curse power unless she's in Satan Soul.
 

Zelefomavis

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2016
Messages
475
Reaction score
1,308
Age
31
Country
France
This is a hilarious post but just being honest, Macro strictly goes off curse power. Bloodman has immense curse power, low magic power. Mira, who would only have curse power when she's in Mirajane Seilah, doesn't have anywhere near Bloodman's. It's common knowledge Bloodman's Macro would be more effective than Mira's even if we haven't seen it. She couldn't put all those Alvarez soldiers asleep which shows just doesn't have the girth. It's not an indictment on Mira, she just doesn't have curse power unless she's in Satan Soul.
I think she actually does, she was not in Satan Soul form when she took control of the tentacles in hell s core, Tartaros lab, she was in base and said she already had the demon stuff in her, even in base. It is juste Mashima shitting on Mira. He does not want for her to outshine Erza, so she is less strong. Just reality. Sayla can macro Erza tier, Bradman should be able to macro Erza tier and maybe perhaps Spriggan tier who knows, but Mira aint macro ing anyone above fodder tier
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I think she actually does, she was not in Satan Soul form when she took control of the tentacles in hell s core, Tartaros lab, she was in base and said she already had the demon stuff in her, even in base.
That was Take Over she used to control the the tentacles. Take Over is a magic. She said she had demon particles in her so she wasn't ever going to morph into a demon since she basically is one already, plus it made it easier for her to control the tentacles. Two different things.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Yea true, but I like to keep it simple :) Or we could make it complicated and use standard deviation :kappa

I think Bloodman averages below 6.5, so he'll stick with the Wall's tier. If he goes above 6.5 he'll be shockingly overrated.

DiMaria deserves 4th imo, but the way she's wanked without AS (horribly overrated imo) she could go 2nd.

Some people would have done their rates without seeing Irene enter dragon mode too. So she might be below August like you put.
Fellow scientist :kappa

Yeah I agree.

I actually think Wall shouldn't have been too far away from Bradman. Mira's Macro was proven to be not working on Wall. Also there is another good possibility that Wall is capable of "oneshotting" Bradman (I use quotation mark here) because of that MBP nullifying and MBP intangibility.

Also I actually am having doubt that Bradman has Kyoka's Sensation Curse and Sayla's Macro. When he said he has 9DG's curses, I thought it doesn't mean he has all of them (as we saw he didn't use those two curses). That, or there was plot. Who knows if the reason Bradman didn't use them is because he doesn't have them in the first place and Mira took over Kyoka.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Also I actually am having doubt that Bradman has Kyoka's Sensation Curse and Sayla's Macro. When he said he has 9DG's curses, I thought it doesn't mean he has all of them (as we saw he didn't use those two curses). That, or there was plot. Who knows if the reason Bradman didn't use them is because he doesn't have them in the first place and Mira took over Kyoka.
He didn't use them because they're weak :kappa

I think his own curses/seals would be the strongest. The Tartarus ones are like extra skills. Mirajane calls Alegria her strongest form (and Bloodman does have Mard's thorn curse) so I'd say this is the strongest move Bloodman has apart from his seals. My guess.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I think it was because of plot Bloodman didn't use those Curses.If he had used those Gajeel would not have got the chance to eat MPB and would have been defeated before that.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It's funny how u guys consider Bradman's macro as legit feat but always underrate mira's macro :awe
I don't consider Bloodman's macro as legit. Don't worry, I consider macro as equally overrated among all its users. That said, Bloodman is stronger than Mirajane (hell, he's probably stronger than Seilah, and all of Tartarus), so it's understandable his version would be stronger. Though not by staggering amounts. Like @Brandish mentioned, it was neglected in his fight against Gajeel.
 
Last edited:

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
It was fun, but it's time for you to leave now.



















#5



Bloodman
Score: 6,1875


Highest score: 9 x 1 (@BluePegasus)
Lowest score: 1 x 1 (@Brandish)

YAS at this rate serving justice for once. Look at me being the highest scorer for a Spriggan yet again. I'M NOT EVEN ASHAMED!

Okay, so Bloodman is like the August of curse power. This man got completely spammed with incredible skills during his appearance in the north. All those random mages of Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus must've been traumatized by encoutering him. Heck, so should the elite teams of these guilds because they got brutally crucified by the man himself (back then almost everyone thought they were dead). So, I guess we can almost certainly conclude that he took the whole north out by himself before the Savage Six came to the rescue? Amazing.

So the magic, actually the curse, of this man is pretty difficult to explain. First of all he has fully control over all the curses used by Tartaros; which means of the Nine Demon Gates and Mard Geer. Oh, and oddly enough he can also use Ice Devil Slayer Magic, what makes it doubtful if this man is a demon for real. Secondly, he can sort of "activate" three seals. You can see it as three alternative ways to kill someone, but the Second Seal can only get activated after the First Seal and so on. Basically, this man is the king under curses.

So, let's go through the reasons why I gave Bloodman this high of a score. Mostly because of the fact that he is capable of using some extremely hax curses like Enhancement, Macro and Tenchi Kaimei. But another important thing to mention is his body made of magical barrier particles, that doesn't only make him intangible but also works as a deadly poison for mages. His presence alone is able to assassinate people in a very short amount of time. This man just is the Reaper; a freaking murder appliance. Can one certain being escape the terror that comes with this horror? Oh hell no.

Overview
Curse: First Seal, Second Seal, Third Seal, Bomb Curse, Tenga Goken, Tenchi Kaimei, Thorn Curse, Absorbtion Curse, Enhancement, Calamity Curse, Macro, Necromancer
Magic: Ice Devil Slayer Magic
Spriggan Team: North
Highlights: Chapter 486, 487 & 488​
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Bloodman?:-_-
Is that Hyberion's brother who's more adept at blood bending than him and just happened to cross over to Alvarez along with God Serena?:3c
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
While i honestly didnt think Bradman would make it this high, i cant help be pleased that the spriggan Gajeel beat is rank 5.
Next up is Larcade imo. I ranked him 3rd cause hype and portrayal, but i reckon most will rank Dimaria above him.
Cause its Age Seal... am i right? Theres no beating that shit.
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
I'm very happy with this result, and I completely agree with BP's points in the write up.

Next up is DiMaria IMO, though seeing how Larcade is held at varying heights of esteem on MH, he could easily be next as well.
 

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
If Rahkeid is next I'm done with yall. Hopefully, nobody votes trash ass Irene first either (this voting was done during the Irene wank nearing the end of her fight).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
While i honestly didnt think Bradman would make it this high, i cant help be pleased that the spriggan Gajeel beat is rank 5.
Next up is Larcade imo. I ranked him 3rd cause hype and portrayal, but i reckon most will rank Dimaria above him.
Cause its Age Seal... am i right? Theres no beating that shit.
GG Acnologia.
 

Plutogrim

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2016
Messages
485
Reaction score
583
Age
27
Country
United States
Goodbye, Dimaria Chronos Yesta.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Not gonna lie I can't believe Bloodman made it to the top 6. I think it's cause he can't be touched by physical things. Unlike Ajeel who can turn physical things into sand, his weakness is water and wind. Bloodman really doesn't have a weakness, which to along with being an ice devil slayer along with Tartaros curses, ALONG with his 3 seals makes him a tough opponent. Honestly he would of murked anyone not named Gajeel or Mira. Rogue could touch him cause of his shadows not being a physical attack but Rogue either high diffed or extreme high diffed his historia. RIP if it was alive Bloodman fighting him.

If Rahkeid is next I'm done with yall. Hopefully, nobody votes trash ass Irene first either (this voting was done during the Irene wank nearing the end of her fight).
This is NOT an alternative fact. Top 3 is top 3.
 
Last edited:
Top