Well this was more or less perfect.Invel is basically ice Ajeel.
Atleast i am happy @MLG Bradman will not go before Invel.
Atleast i am happy @MLG Bradman will not go before Invel.
Welp, at this point im just repeating old posts, so i'll just leave this argument off with these few points.No it wasn't, not even close. Even by the end of the fight Natsu didn't have nearly as much damage as Erza did.
Dude, he guarded against it, it didn't land directly and he didn't physically stop it either. The most we got out of that scene was that Jacob can successfully guard against casual Natsu kick level attacks. That doesn't do anything for his physical strength and if you seriously consider that an impressive durability feat then I don't know what else to say.
Yes he does, the second he uses Sand World he will know where Jacob is. Its no different then throwing undodgable powder everywhere, Jacobs outline is going to be perma revealed. Because they were all in a building with Jacob at the only exit, are you seriously going to try and use the "no one has so no one can" argument right now? Sand World is out of Transports league, as is Sand Tsunami and Sand Pit. I'd argue that the sand golem is more dangerous then Transport is.
Definitely 3 seconds or less. Probably not even that considering we quite clearly see Cana, Max and the others instantly affected by the magic, at that point it was likely too late to do anything, jump or not they wouldve ended up inside Transport.
You are the one that insisted that its his strongest curse. Gajeel couldn't do anything about Mards curse or the 2nd curse and yet he escaped the third curse which is "stronger" so yes, nothing but luck.
LMAO nope, this seriously doesn't work in your favour.
Grays punch >>> injuring a Loli.
Besides the point. Sand Pit is damn near instantaneous, Transport was clearly not. The entire guild wouldn't have been capable of doing anything about Sand Pit either, not that that point is really relevant.
Oh ok, but why would that have any emphasis? Its not some crazy ability, its just a basic innate ability he has. I'm not using it in the way you think I am.
NO. No it doesnt need to work like that, Ajeel can see in the sand, we KNOW that. We also know that sand won't just pass through where Jacob is because he is still technically there so there will be a big glarring human sized space that has no sand.
Please no troll score 
Though I am neutral, mind explaining? Especially him being below JacobGlad Invel is finally out of the running, i had him below Azir, Jacob and Wahl.
Sure, all my opinion of course but here's my reasoning.
I trolled her less than Hiro
I gave her a good score don't worry 
So you gave her a 11?Some of the comments about regarding the rank being in any order sans the elite 3... I can agree partially with that. Those 9 shields were hyped equivalently and all have incredible abilities. However so far in this rate there is a ~2.5pt swing between 8th and 12th. That spread does not comply with the aforementioned hype that the 9 are relative equals. Well I won't comment any more on that until 4th spots' average is revealed.
I trolled her less than HiroI gave her a good score don't worry
![]()

Perhaps Randy gave her 110/100.So you gave her a 11?![]()
Don't tell me August is next !HA! You all thought you were done with disasters concerning Fairy Tail after today's chapter! I don't think so, #7 is waiting for you.
Any guesses?
it's either Brandish or Bradman. After them will be God Serena, followed by Dimaria and then top 3.
lucky guess next is LarcadeHA! You all thought you were done with disasters concerning Fairy Tail after today's chapter! I don't think so, #7 is waiting for you.
Any guesses?





Would have been a nice pun if you said BloodmanDevil's advocate and say that the next most likely to go is Goddy.
LOL, I was tempted to put Bradman there just for the pun but I couldn't... non-biased reasons stopped me.Would have been a nice pun if you said Bloodman
God Serena is held in high regard imo, so he shouldn't go this low. But who knows.
I'd take Bradman's, just for the extra assurance.TRIGGERED. But actually this isn't a bad spot for her. I think she's high tier though but I'll give you mid-high. Here's a good question: it's you against every one of the strongest enemies in FT before the Alvarez arc. Who's hax you taking: Bloodman's or Brandish?