Fantasy - Alvarez vs God Tiers | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Alvarez vs God Tiers

Where do they stop?

• Total voters

Hexbend

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, it's a massive reach. They didn't explain anything. Lucy asked how Natsu was able to move in stop time, and Mirajane said "Maybe it's a power he got for being END". That doesn't tell us anything about how END's power lets him move in Dimaria's time. For all we know, END could have resistance against all magic, not just age seal.

Natsu could already move in Zeref's time stop in Tartaros. Without END's powers. Also, Zeref could just...you know, not use it. Cuz he's trying to die.
Except it's not when it's directly implied in the words of a Q&A. The massive reach would be what your implying that Hiro just didn't explain it so it's invalid, we don't need an in-depth explanation to the ability to know what he meant when writing that.

Zeref > tartaros Natsu so what does that tell you? Either Zeref can decide who's allowed to move in his TS or Natsu has a resistance. Zeref's entire curse is contradictions, man wanted to die, then live to accomplish a goal. This doesn't help your point either way.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Except it's not when it's directly implied in the words of a Q&A. The massive reach would be what your implying that Hiro just didn't explain it so it's invalid, we don't need an in-depth explanation to the ability to know what he meant when writing that.

Zeref > tartaros Natsu so what does that tell you? Either Zeref can decide who's allowed to move in his TS or Natsu has a resistance. Zeref's entire curse is contradictions, man wanted to die, then live to accomplish a goal. This doesn't help your point either way.
It wasn't implied that END had time resistance. We just know that END's power allows him to move through Dimaria's time. It's not explained how. Like I said, for all we know END's power could simply have resistance to magic in general. It would explain why Brandish's magic doesn't work on him, or why the cuffs the didn't work on him. So yeah, it is a massive reach to say END has a specific resistance to time stop as opposed to it just being a general resistance to magic. Rather than to give END a whole list of ad-hoc powers, I believe that the reason why Dimaria's magic doesn't work on END is the exact same reason why Brandish's magic doesn't work. Which is:

Oh, I'm well aware that Zeref was stronger than Natsu during Tartaros. He's also stronger than Gray during Alvarez, but his time stop was never a factor when Gray tried to freeze him. In fact, Zeref's time stop has never actually stopped anyone except fodders. You're making the assumption that I think that you have to be stronger than Zeref to move through Zeref's time stop. I don't. I don't think the bar for moving through Zeref's stopped time is anywhere near as high as where it's generally wanked to be at. I think anyone as strong as Tartaros Natsu could essentially do the same. It doesn't help your point, because you're the one saying that resistance to time stop would be useful in fighting Zeref. Zeref's timestop is a nonfactor in every fight he's ever been in.

And again, all Zeref has to do is not use his time stop. That's not part of his curse. That's just magic he learned on the side. Blaming curse of contradiction doesn't help you here.

Last edited:

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Brandish's magic is only one known to not work with a higher power
A massive reach? When the words and the way their said directly imply that?

It would absolutely help with the death of Zeref as it would allow him to bypass Zeref's TS if Zeref for some reason fought back
And how Dimaria said surpass the power of a god would be another reason as to how he was created to kill Zeref because his curse was from a god.

Zero001

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Really Zeref's stopped time allows him to decide who moves and who doesn't, he just wanted to talk to Natsu in Tartaros and that no one knew that he was there, it's simple, Ultear has already done that where she helped others to move in the stopped time With other villains, Natsu in Tartaros didn't have any defense to that, Zeref didn't show surprise to see Natsu moving because his intention was to talk to him.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
We don't even know Zeref has timestop. Could be Zeref just entering Natsu's mind. Could be him simply exerting his control to freeze his fodder demons. Tartaros is literally called his bookshelf.

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States
It wasn't implied that END had time resistance. We just know that END's power allows him to move through Dimaria's time. It's not explained how. Like I said, for all we know END's power could simply have resistance to magic in general. It would explain why Brandish's magic doesn't work on him, or why the cuffs the didn't work on him. So yeah, it is a massive reach to say END has a specific resistance to time stop as opposed to it just being a general resistance to magic. Rather than to give END a whole list of ad-hoc powers, I believe that the reason why Dimaria's magic doesn't work on END is the exact same reason why Brandish's magic doesn't work. Which is:

Oh, I'm well aware that Zeref was stronger than Natsu during Tartaros. He's also stronger than Gray during Alvarez, but his time stop was never a factor when Gray tried to freeze him. In fact, Zeref's time stop has never actually stopped anyone except fodders. You're making the assumption that I think that you have to be stronger than Zeref to move through Zeref's time stop. I don't. I don't think the bar for moving through Zeref's stopped time is anywhere near as high as where it's generally wanked to be at. I think anyone as strong as Tartaros Natsu could essentially do the same. It doesn't help your point, because you're the one saying that resistance to time stop would be useful in fighting Zeref. Zeref's timestop is a nonfactor in every fight he's ever been in.

And again, all Zeref has to do is not use his time stop. That's not part of his curse. That's just magic he learned on the side. Blaming curse of contradiction doesn't help you here.
It's literally stated that the reason it didn't work was because of END's power, his power not because he was more powerful. If you want to believe it's just magic resistance then go ahead, that just helps my argument as well. Dimeria's magic shouldn't have the same weakness as Brandish, nothing suggest this actually.

Considering Gray was using a magic that boosted his power by hundreds not a great example. How does saying having time resistance not help my point? You lost me there, also it could simply not be in character for Zeref to use it in a fight due to his curse that literally affects his character. Again no point in arguing this point because it doesn't help you either way and it's not even Dimeria's time stop.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
It's literally stated that the reason it didn't work was because of END's power, his power not because he was more powerful. If you want to believe it's just magic resistance then go ahead, that just helps my argument as well. Dimeria's magic shouldn't have the same weakness as Brandish, nothing suggest this actually.

Considering Gray was using a magic that boosted his power by hundreds not a great example. How does saying having time resistance not help my point? You lost me there, also it could simply not be in character for Zeref to use it in a fight due to his curse that literally affects his character. Again no point in arguing this point because it doesn't help you either way and it's not even Dimeria's time stop.
Lol. There was no reason given for why Dimaria's powers didn't work. Lucy asked how Natsu was able to move inside of stopped time. Mirajane said "maybe it's a power he has because he's END, or something like that?". This doesn't explain anything. This is an incredibly non-specific statement, from which you are trying to draw an incredibly specific conclusion. That's a reach. Lucy then points out how Natsu was able to get out of the cuffs as well. To which Mirajane doesn't really have an answer for that either, other than to just say "END power!!!". The implication here is that END's power lets Natsu do a lot of things, and we shouldn't question it. Not that END was built with specific immunity to Dimaria's age seal, and also a specific immunity to magic cuffs.

Brandish's magic doesn't have a weakness. It, like most other magic, simply doesn't work against opponents who are far stronger than themselves. Dimaria herself associated the ability to move inside her time with surpassing the power of a god. again, namely Chronos. That's why she said "How could he move inside my time? How could he have more power than a god?"

Doesn't matter. The assumption that lost aspect allowed Gray to become immune to time stop only helps prove my point. If Gray is able to stop Zeref from time stopping him by becoming hundreds of times stronger, Aldoron should be unaffected by Dimaria since he's already millions of times stronger than Dimaria. Remember, it's your position that time stopping can't be overcome by a difference of power level. It's my position that it can. More specifically Dimaria's age seal can be overcome when you surpass the power of Chronos.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Really Zeref's stopped time allows him to decide who moves and who doesn't, he just wanted to talk to Natsu in Tartaros and that no one knew that he was there, it's simple, Ultear has already done that where she helped others to move in the stopped time With other villains, Natsu in Tartaros didn't have any defense to that, Zeref didn't show surprise to see Natsu moving because his intention was to talk to him.
Even if that's true, we don't actually have any feats of Zeref using it against anything other than fodders. I don't assume macro works on anyone who is as strong Mirajane, because Mirajane's been in several fights where it would have been useful....and it's never been a factor. And in fact, we know you don't have to be as strong as Mirajane to overcome Macro. You just need to be as strong as Wall's proxy bot. Mirajane taught Natsu transformation magic. I don't assume Natsu can transform into anyone he's stronger than. Which would literally be everyone.

At a certain point, you have to look at their feats, and Zeref's supposed timestop has never been a factor in any of his fights.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And how Dimaria said surpass the power of a god would be another reason as to how he was created to kill Zeref because his curse was from a god.
A god, not all gods. Ankhseram is much stronger than Chronos.

Also surpass, not counter. END doesn't have anti-god properties like god slayers. It's power is just stronger.

Last edited:

Zero001

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Even if that's true, we don't actually have any feats of Zeref using it against anything other than fodders. I don't assume macro works on anyone who is as strong Mirajane, because Mirajane's been in several fights where it would have been useful....and it's never been a factor. And in fact, we know you don't have to be as strong as Mirajane to overcome Macro. You just need to be as strong as Wall's proxy bot. Mirajane taught Natsu transformation magic. I don't assume Natsu can transform into anyone he's stronger than. Which would literally be everyone.

At a certain point, you have to look at their feats, and Zeref's supposed timestop has never been a factor in any of his fights.
Mira's case is more than proven that it only works with fodders but honestly I prefer not to mention Mira much, in Zeref's case the scene is totally obvious, Zeref didn't show any shock or amazement or decided to congratulate Natsu for move he just wanted to talk to him and if Ultear can affect the attacks of others to make anyone move, it's obvious that Zeref can decide that, about why he didn't use that against Natsu, we are talking about an guy who knows a lot of magic and decides to cqc against Natsu, Natsu at that time, he was in his worst form, 2 of his power up no longer existed, the power of Igneel and END, Mashima just wanted to finish that quickly and continue with Agnologia, there's no logic, or anything to justify. Let's stop exaggerating Natsu just to find logic to the laziness of this manga, although I do agree that if the power is very great, the person or whatever can move, but the case of Tartaros Natsu was not one of them.

Last edited:

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Mira's case is more than proven that it only works with fodders but honestly I prefer not to mention Mira much, in Zeref's case the scene is totally obvious Natsu even did nothing, Zeref didn't show any shock or amazement or decided to congratulate Natsu for move he just wanted to talk to him and if Ultear can affect the attacks of others to make them move, it's obvious that Zeref can decide that, about why he didn't use that against Natsu, we are talking about an guy who knows a lot of magic and decides to cqc against Natsu, Natsu at that time, he was in his worst form, 2 of his power up no longer existed, the power of Igneel and END, Mashima just wanted to finish that quickly and continue with Agnologia, there's no logic, or anything to justify.
My point is that not every magic a person has is at the same level. Natsu knows transformation magic. But I don't expect him to be able to transform into everyone he's stronger than. Mirajane has macro. But it's not a game changer against Skullion, or even Gray. Zeref may know how to stop time, but there's no reason to assume it's useful against anyone other than fodders. Zeref probably knows this too, which is why he never tries fighting with it. I wouldn't expect Zeref to be shocked at Natsu moving in his stopped time, because again....He probably doesn't expect it to work against anybody other than his fodder.

Or to put it simply: You don't have to be stronger than Zeref to overcome his time stop. The reason Zeref is strong really has nothing to do with his time stop, which hasn't been proven to be very good.

The same is also kind of true for Dimaria. You don't have to be stronger than Dimaria as a whole to overcome age seal. You just have to surpass the power of Chronos. If Dimaria got some new magic that's stronger than her god soul, you wouldn't need to be stronger than Dimaria's as a whole to be unaffected by age seal. You just need to surpass Chronos' power, because that's what making the age seal. It just so happens to be that Chronos' power is Dimaria's bread and butter.

Zero001

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
My point is that not every magic a person has is at the same level. Natsu knows transformation magic. But I don't expect him to be able to transform into everyone he's stronger than. Mirajane has macro. But it's not a game changer against Skullion, or even Gray. Zeref may know how to stop time, but there's no reason to assume it's useful against anyone other than fodders. Zeref probably knows this too, which is why he never tries fighting with it. I wouldn't expect Zeref to be shocked at Natsu moving in his stopped time, because again....He probably doesn't expect it to work against anybody other than his fodder.

Or to put it simply: You don't have to be stronger than Zeref to overcome his time stop. The reason Zeref is strong really has nothing to do with his time stop, which hasn't been proven to be very good.
Although honestly it's s really impossible to determine the case of Zeref because well probably Mashima even forgot or he conveniently forgot that Zeref stops time, he even forgot about Gray's mother or Gray's devil slayer rage among other things.

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol. There was no reason given for why Dimaria's powers didn't work. Lucy asked how Natsu was able to move inside of stopped time. Mirajane said "maybe it's a power he has because he's END, or something like that?". This doesn't explain anything. This is an incredibly non-specific statement, from which you are trying to draw an incredibly specific conclusion. That's a reach. Lucy then points out how Natsu was able to get out of the cuffs as well. To which Mirajane doesn't really have an answer for that either, other than to just say "END power!!!". The implication here is that END's power lets Natsu do a lot of things, and we shouldn't question it. Not that END was built with specific immunity to Dimaria's age seal, and also a specific immunity to magic cuffs.

Brandish's magic doesn't have a weakness. It, like most other magic, simply doesn't work against opponents who are far stronger than themselves. Dimaria herself associated the ability to move inside her time with surpassing the power of a god. again, namely Chronos. That's why she said "How could he move inside my time? How could he have more power than a god?"

Doesn't matter. The assumption that lost aspect allowed Gray to become immune to time stop only helps prove my point. If Gray is able to stop Zeref from time stopping him by becoming hundreds of times stronger, Aldoron should be unaffected by Dimaria since he's already millions of times stronger than Dimaria. Remember, it's your position that time stopping can't be overcome by a difference of power level. It's my position that it can. More specifically Dimaria's age seal can be overcome when you surpass the power of Chronos.

We are given a reason, it's not my fault you choose to ignore said reason.

Except not every magic hax that is shown in series is shown to work off power like Brandish.

Again, that statement implies that such a feat is impossible. She's around the likes of Irene, August, Zeref and knows of Acno, yet she considers the feat impossible. So either that Natsu somehow surpass them or Dimeria meant something else when mentioning power. Which makes more sense, considering the statement we got from a Q&A.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Ax, A god is still a god, just like other gods, the concept is still the same, it basically does since it made the point clear that it is meant to be surpass god powers Specifically, hence why everyone else known could not move in stopped time

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
@Axiomus

"Dimaria said that END's power surpassed that of a god, namely Chronos. It's why he was moving in her age seal.

No, END is far weaker than any God Dragons.
  • Igneel can easily kill END. He just refused to because he loved Natsu. In fact, Natsu pointed out that Igneel could have crushed him with a toe, and Zeref agreed.
  • Acnologia denied being scared of him. He literally laughed in Igneel's face for suggesting it. One could even say he punished Igneel for it.
  • It was never stated that END can kill Zeref. Not once in the entire manga. You can quote me on this, I've checked. In fact, Zeref's entire plan to have Natsu trained undermines END's ability to kill him. Also, Zeref isn't stronger than a god dragon."
Dimaria said that ENDs power surpassed that of chronos's yes, but it could also just mean that he gained resistant to his magic, thats why he was able to move in timestop

Lol how do you know that acnologia was telling the truth? he probably just didn't want to look like a coward infront of igneel, why else would he come to the battlefield?

Bruh wasn't END made to kill him? ill look for the scan later but mard geer said "Master END will be summoned and then u will die lord zeref" meaning that END has the power to kill him unlike the rest of the villains. and yes zeref is WAY stronger then a dragon god, timestop + death orbs + immortality + death waves + curses = bye bye "acno tier' dragons

"The bold part literally makes no sense. Seeing Dimaria's powers work on Brandish, and Brandish's power work on Dimaria, has absolutely nothing to do with END having TS immunity.

Brandish and Dimaria's powers work against each other, because they are on the same level. Their powers don't work against END, because it's power far surpasses theirs. Also, the demon seed got stronger over time. Brandish could affect it in the beginning, but it grew to the point where she could no longer do so. "

you clearly dont see my point here, brandish's magic power is not on the same level of dimarias, it is greater. she was able to shrink dimaria and we know that brandish cant shrink people stronger then her, yet she still couldn't move in dimarias timestop thus proving that dimarias timestop can indeed work on people stronger then her, and if END was able to move in it then that means that END would have resistance to timestop, him being stronger then her doesn't has anything with him being able to move in time stop, most hax in FT ignore strength. faris's,zerefs,mavis,erzas,wendys,gildarts,acnologias,gears,neinharts,invels,seilahs,keyes etc.

"Because Erza hits harder than Wendy.

There is no such thing as DS resistance. It's just durability. Irene is simply far less durable than the god dragons. Because God Dragons are Acno tier. What about this is so hard to grasp? "

so erza with all of her bones broken + just destroying deus sema somehow hits harder then wendy now? lmao. DS resistance is a thing like it or not, one dragon can be more resistant to dragon slayer magic then the other, just like how aldoron was resistant to DS magic from gajeel yet irene wasn't resistant to DS magic from a broken bone erza, are you saying that gajeel can one shot irene with physicals now? and DGs aren't acno tier, mashima said that gildarts is stronger then them (well it could also just mean that gildarts is stronger then diabolos)

"Yeah, it does. Aldoron can tank 100,000,000 FDK destruction fists. Erza can't.

Max pain is better than age scratch, because it makes you feel the maximum amount of pain possible. Pain doesn't add up infinitely. There is a neurological limit to how much pain you can feel. If you sustain enough damage, there comes to a point where your body simply doesn't register any additional stimuli. Like I said, you don't even have to be a mage to resist age scratch. You just need to not be a wimp.

Age Scratch doesn't even have the means to stop Wendy. It ain't stopping Aldoron lol."

well he cant tank it, the godseed said that it will take 100M FDK destruction fists to kill him, dying to something = tanking something now? that makes no sense

Max pain is not better then age scratch i already explained this, lets say of kyoka gives wendy the max amount of pain that she can feel and then wendy fights dimaria again and dimaria uses age scratch then wendy would feel the max pain that kyoka gave her + every other pain that she felt in her life COMBINED, how is max pain better then an ability that basically summons max pain + every other pain that the opponnent felt in there life? even if your not a wimp you cant resist age scratch, you cant resist pain sometimes if you could then aldoron would have felt nothing against natsu lol.

wendy =/= aldoron, just cause it cant stop wendy doesn't means that it cant stop aldoron, just like how poison cant stop cobra but it can stop laxus also what makes you think that aldoron is gonna feel the same pain that wendy is? no aldoron is gonna feel pain worse since he fought with ACNOLOGIA, are you saying that anyone who dealt pain to wendy hits harder then acnologia now?

"No. Age seal won't affect Aldoron because he is leagues above her, just like END is. Nothing to do with his dragon scales tbh."

i already explained this, timestop doesn't matters on how strong the foe is, END just had RESISTANT to timestop, sure he was stronger then dimaria but that wasn't the thing that allowed him to move in dimarias timestop, it was his time RESISTANCE, which aldoron lacks, it would be his dragon scales saving him from TS but after irene enchants dimaria with DS magic then it would be a gg, and since shes a DS now u cant use the bs argument "NOOO IT WONT WORK ON ALDORON BECAUSE ALDORON IS LEAGUES ABOVE HER IN POWER" because DS can affect dragons stronger then them, that's the whole point of dragon slayer magic

"But it actually doesn't matter, because Age Seal and Age Scratch are in direct conflict with each other. Even if age seal does work on Aldoron, Dimaria still has no means of actually damaging Aldoron. Age scratch is useless because you can't feel anything when frozen in time. Even if Dimaria's magic does work on Aldoron, which it wouldn't, she still has no means of beating him. She either keeps him in age seal until everyone runs out of MP, and Aldoron just crushes them....Or she tries to age scratch him, and everyone gets skewered or stepped on in retaliation."

already proved that age seal can work on aldoron, age scratch is not useless, all dimaria needs to do is timestop and then activate age scratch and then unstop time and then aldoron would roll around screaming in pain, and then august or larcade would put him to sleep or irene would just transmute aldoron into a mice GG

" Gajeel got wrecked in less than 3 minutes. He wasn't knocking any wood off of Aldoron's body. Aldoron took no visible damage from Gajeel's attacks. "

"GaJeEl WaSeNt KnOcKiNg WoOd oFf oF aLdOrOnS bOdY"

"Because his best non-suicide feat, melt, was negated by Natsu."

so? natsus immune to fire

"Jacob got wrecked by FDK desturction fist. Merely standing in it's presence caused Jacob to burn up."

he still wasn't bleeding, even in the manga which is an impressive feat

"You need to do more than survive an FDK destruction fist to defeat Aldoron. You need to hit 100,000,000 times harder, and August simply doesn't have an attack on that level."

August has hax which counter durability, so i dont see your point

OT: spriggans clap r1-r2, they win r3 and get stomped at r4

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dimaria said that ENDs power surpassed that of chronos's yes, but it could also just mean that he gained resistant to his magic, thats why he was able to move in timestop
It means END's power surpassed that of Chronos.

Lol how do you know that acnologia was telling the truth? he probably just didn't want to look like a coward infront of igneel, why else would he come to the battlefield?
Because he said so. He came to the battlefield because he could sense dragon slayers. Like always. Btw, if Acno didn't care about END at all. If he did, he would have hunted down END's book.

Bruh wasn't END made to kill him? ill look for the scan later but mard geer said "Master END will be summoned and then u will die lord zeref" meaning that END has the power to kill him unlike the rest of the villains. and yes zeref is WAY stronger then a dragon god, timestop + death orbs + immortality + death waves + curses = bye bye "acno tier' dragons
Zeref never said that END has the power to kill him. Mard didn't say that he did either, but I don't actually care about Mard Geer. Mard Geer had no idea who END was or how strong it was. He couldn't even recognize END when Natsu was standing right in front of him.

Zeref had all that and more when he fought Natsu. Still lost. Natsu is weaker than a god dragon.

you clearly dont see my point here, brandish's magic power is not on the same level of dimarias, it is greater. she was able to shrink dimaria and we know that brandish cant shrink people stronger then her, yet she still couldn't move in dimarias timestop thus proving that dimarias timestop can indeed work on people stronger then her, and if END was able to move in it then that means that END would have resistance to timestop, him being stronger then her doesn't has anything with him being able to move in time stop, most hax in FT ignore strength. faris's,zerefs,mavis,erzas,wendys,gildarts,acnologias,gears,neinharts,invels,seilahs,keyes etc.
You haven't made it easy to understand.

Brandish's magic power is on the same level as Dimaria's. Their powers work against each other. Brandish didn't shrink someone weaker than her when she shrank Dimaria. She shrank someone on the same level.

so erza with all of her bones broken + just destroying deus sema somehow hits harder then wendy now? lmao. DS resistance is a thing like it or not, one dragon can be more resistant to dragon slayer magic then the other, just like how aldoron was resistant to DS magic from gajeel yet irene wasn't resistant to DS magic from a broken bone erza, are you saying that gajeel can one shot irene with physicals now? and DGs aren't acno tier, mashima said that gildarts is stronger then them (well it could also just mean that gildarts is stronger then diabolos)
Oh absolutely. Erza hits harder than Wendy any day of the week, and twice on sundays.

DS resistance isn't a thing. There is no such thing as resistance to dragon slaying magic. It's just durability.

well he cant tank it, the godseed said that it will take 100M FDK destruction fists to kill him, dying to something = tanking something now? that makes no sense
Okay. He can tank 1,000,000 then. Same difference.

Max pain is not better then age scratch i already explained this, lets say of kyoka gives wendy the max amount of pain that she can feel and then wendy fights dimaria again and dimaria uses age scratch then wendy would feel the max pain that kyoka gave her + every other pain that she felt in her life COMBINED, how is max pain better then an ability that basically summons max pain + every other pain that the opponnent felt in there life? even if your not a wimp you cant resist age scratch, you cant resist pain sometimes if you could then aldoron would have felt nothing against natsu lol.
Yes it is. You are making the mistake in thinking that pain can add up infinitely. It cannot. You have a finite number of neurons in your body. Your brain can only interpret so much pain. Once you hit the maximum threshold for pain, any extra stimulus isn't going to do anything. If I blow off your arm and then poke you with a needle, chances are you're not even going to notice the needle. Kyouka's max pain causes the target to feel the maximum amount of pain possible. There's nothing higher than that.

wendy =/= aldoron, just cause it cant stop wendy doesn't means that it cant stop aldoron, just like how poison cant stop cobra but it can stop laxus also what makes you think that aldoron is gonna feel the same pain that wendy is? no aldoron is gonna feel pain worse since he fought with ACNOLOGIA, are you saying that anyone who dealt pain to wendy hits harder then acnologia now?
Right, Aldoron is many leagues above Wendy. Wendy is no more resistant to pain than Aldoron is.

i already explained this, timestop doesn't matters on how strong the foe is, END just had RESISTANT to timestop, sure he was stronger then dimaria but that wasn't the thing that allowed him to move in dimarias timestop, it was his time RESISTANCE, which aldoron lacks, it would be his dragon scales saving him from TS but after irene enchants dimaria with DS magic then it would be a gg, and since shes a DS now u cant use the bs argument "NOOO IT WONT WORK ON ALDORON BECAUSE ALDORON IS LEAGUES ABOVE HER IN POWER" because DS can affect dragons stronger then them, that's the whole point of dragon slayer magic
END doesn't have time resistance. He moves in Dimaria's time because END's power surpasses that of Chronos.

Btw, age seal isn't going to stack with a DS enchantment lol. The DS enchantment is only going to give a DS attribute to Dimaria's attacks.

already proved that age seal can work on aldoron, age scratch is not useless, all dimaria needs to do is timestop and then activate age scratch and then unstop time and then aldoron would roll around screaming in pain, and then august or larcade would put him to sleep or irene would just transmute aldoron into a mice GG
No you haven't proven that age seal would work on Aldoron.

Lol, you don't get it. Age Scratch and Age Seal are useless when combo'd with each other. People stuck in time can't feel anything. Dimaria would have to be using age scratch on Aldoron when he's not frozen in time. Age Scratch only causes pain so long as Dimaria maintains contact. The moment Dimaria stops age seal, Aldoron is just going to skewer her....Whether or not he's in pain.

"GaJeEl WaSeNt KnOcKiNg WoOd oFf oF aLdOrOnS bOdY"
Not a single one of those attacks was knocking wood from Aldoron's body. Show me a part of Aldoron's body that was damaged.

Btw, those square things aren't woodchips. We see the same thing when Laxus and Erza punch each other. This is just how Astuo is drawing impact. Laxus isn't chipping off Erza's body with his attacks.
so? natsus immune to fire

he still wasn't bleeding, even in the manga which is an impressive feat

August has hax which counter durability, so i dont see your point
Natsu can't negate an attack that's 100,000,000x stronger than FDK destruction fist, even if it's fire. Even if Natsu himself is immune to fire, everyone around him is not. Natsu negated enough of the attack that Lucy and Happy was barely hurt. You think Natsu could do that if Ignia or Igneel roared at him? No, he'd get wrecked and everyone around him would die.

Jacob was knocked out cold. That's far worse than bleeding a little. The bottom line is that Jacob got absolute destroyed by FDK destruction fist.

No he doesn't, lol. August has no attacks that simply negate durability. August's best, non suicide attack was melt. That's not even enough to take out Natsu. How is it going to be more effective on Aldoron? It's not like Aldoron doesn't have fire resistance. His wood is fire resistant. It takes fire on the level of Igneel's, or better, to burn his wood. So heck, August isn't going to get away with just using melt...He'd have to rip an FDK spell.

We are given a reason, it's not my fault you choose to ignore said reason.

Except not every magic hax that is shown in series is shown to work off power like Brandish.

Again, that statement implies that such a feat is impossible. She's around the likes of Irene, August, Zeref and knows of Acno, yet she considers the feat impossible. So either that Natsu somehow surpass them or Dimeria meant something else when mentioning power. Which makes more sense, considering the statement we got from a Q&A.
What reason? What explanation were we given for how END's power is able to move through Dimaria's time?

Or she overestimated her abilities. She probably didn't think that anything could surpass the power of her god soul takeover. It's likely that if she was fighting August or Irene, they would clown her worse than END did.

Last edited:

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States
What reason? What explanation were we given for how END's power is able to move through Dimaria's time?

Or she overestimated her abilities. She probably didn't think that anything could surpass the power of her god soul takeover. It's likely that if she was fighting August or Irene, they would clown her worse than END did.
We are literally told it's because of of END's power....that is the explanation. END has an ability to move in TS whether there is a in-depth explanation matters not.

She would overestimate herself over the likes of August and Irene who she's teammates with and Acno? That's the only reach here so far lmao

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It means END's power surpassed that of Chronos.

Because he said so. He came to the battlefield because he could sense dragon slayers. Like always. Btw, if Acno didn't care about END at all. If he did, he would have hunted down END's book.

Zeref never said that END has the power to kill him. Mard didn't say that he did either, but I don't actually care about Mard Geer. Mard Geer had no idea who END was or how strong it was. He couldn't even recognize END when Natsu was standing right in front of him.

Zeref had all that and more when he fought Natsu. Still lost. Natsu is weaker than a god dragon.

You haven't made it easy to understand.

Brandish's magic power is on the same level as Dimaria's. Their powers work against each other. Brandish didn't shrink someone weaker than her when she shrank Dimaria. She shrank someone on the same level.

Oh absolutely. Erza hits harder than Wendy any day of the week, and twice on sundays.

DS resistance isn't a thing. There is no such thing as resistance to dragon slaying magic. It's just durability.

Okay. He can tank 1,000,000 then. Same difference.

Yes it is. You are making the mistake in thinking that pain can add up infinitely. It cannot. You have a finite number of neurons in your body. Your brain can only interpret so much pain. Once you hit the maximum threshold for pain, any extra stimulus isn't going to do anything. If I blow off your arm and then poke you with a needle, chances are you're not even going to notice the needle. Kyouka's max pain causes the target to feel the maximum amount of pain possible. There's nothing higher than that.

Right, Aldoron is many leagues above Wendy. Wendy is no more resistant to pain than Aldoron is.

END doesn't have time resistance. He moves in Dimaria's time because END's power surpasses that of Chronos.

Btw, age seal isn't going to stack with a DS enchantment lol. The DS enchantment is only going to give a DS attribute to Dimaria's attacks.

No you haven't proven that age seal would work on Aldoron.

Lol, you don't get it. Age Scratch and Age Seal are useless when combo'd with each other. People stuck in time can't feel anything. Dimaria would have to be using age scratch on Aldoron when he's not frozen in time. Age Scratch only causes pain so long as Dimaria maintains contact. The moment Dimaria stops age seal, Aldoron is just going to skewer her....Whether or not he's in pain.

Not a single one of those attacks was knocking wood from Aldoron's body. Show me a part of Aldoron's body that was damaged.

Btw, those square things aren't woodchips. We see the same thing when Laxus and Erza punch each other. This is just how Astuo is drawing impact. Laxus isn't chipping off Erza's body with his attacks.

Natsu can't negate an attack that's 100,000,000x stronger than FDK destruction fist, even if it's fire. Even if Natsu himself is immune to fire, everyone around him is not. Natsu negated enough of the attack that Lucy and Happy was barely hurt. You think Natsu could do that if Ignia or Igneel roared at him? No, he'd get wrecked and everyone around him would die.

Jacob was knocked out cold. That's far worse than bleeding a little. The bottom line is that Jacob got absolute destroyed by FDK destruction fist.

No he doesn't, lol. August has no attacks that simply negate durability. August's best, non suicide attack was melt. That's not even enough to take out Natsu. How is it going to be more effective on Aldoron? It's not like Aldoron doesn't have fire resistance. His wood is fire resistant. It takes fire on the level of Igneel's, or better, to burn his wood. So heck, August isn't going to get away with just using melt...He'd have to rip an FDK spell.
or it could have just meant that he gained immunity to timestop

Bruh how can acnologia sense dragon slayers down, why didn't he sense irene down then or diabolos or the dragon gods or the 7 eclipse dragons, hell why didn't he come to the FT guild or sabertooth if he could somehow sense dragons? it makes no sense, also he did hunt down ENDs book, thats the whole reason why he came to tartaros, because he wanted to find ENDs book because he was SCARED of him

Mard Geer didn't know that natsu was END because he didn't have his END powers that time, END and Natsu look different, END is basically natsu but with extra demonic body parts and more power, natsu is just you know natsu, END was made to kill zeref, that was the reason why tartaros wanted to summon him, if he couldn't kill zeref then why would they summon END? it makes no sense at all, also its obvious that END can kill zeref because natsu on the battlefield would have killed zeref if it wasn't for happy, and END>>>>igneel amped natsu igneel amped natsu didn't surprise invel with his MP but END was strong enough to ruin dimarias life and brandish wasn't able to shrink him.

Zeref never lost against natsu lol, he couldn't beat natsu (and natsu couldn't beat him either) because zeref wasn't using any of his hax like death orbs, death waves and other curses which would kill a dragon god + dragon gods cant bypass immortality like a half dead igneel can, or are you talking about FH zeref? lmao the natsu that beat FH zeref>>>>>>dragon gods and again zeref wasn't using any of his hax against natsu even with FH

Dimaria doesn't has the same MP as her, if she did then why didn't natsu or gray or lucy get shocked by her MP but they did get shocked by brandish's? it makes no sense, physicals are different from MP thats how dimaria one shotted brandish, so yeah brandish's MP>dimarias yet dimaria was still able to trap brandish in timestop, idk why you guys dont want to accept that other peoples magic does work on stronger people (and its already been proven in mests case)

So, a broken bone erza that just finished deus sema (plus taking massive damage from destroying it) is somehow stronger then DF wendy now who hurt base dimaria? lol how does that make sense? by your logic a broken bone erza that got even more injured from destroying deus sema + was injured from wendy Bs attacks is stronger then base dimaria now, the same dimaria that one shot brandish who was taking attacks from enchanted neinhart while even base neinhart one shotted jellal and this is an inferior version of erza compared to the erza that couldn't even beat a jobbing ajeel without bisca distracting him and without using her full power? lol you make no sense

Bruh dragon slayer resistance is a thing, if it wasn't then why did dragon irene get one shot by a broken bone erza who was also injured from wendy belserions attacks + deus sema yet in human form she could take an attack from dragon force wendy? that makes no sense if there was no such thing as DS resistance, even 50% merc, someone who is weaker then irene (well he is above her in physical strength in dragon form only but irene has other advantages over him) can no sell attacks from a healthy DS enchanted erza, that would make no sense if there was no such thing as DS resistance.

dont see your point here, even jacob was able to survive a FDK fist without even bleeding and august is so much stronger then jacob it isn't even funny, infact you can argue that irene is millions of times stronger then jacob since she was able to effortlessly enchant a million soldiers to the point that each one of them was strong enough to send erza flying back and that wasn't even irenes full power and we all know that erza>jacob (jacob beats her due to hax tho) and august is comparable to irenes FP

Well actually if you do lost an arm and if someone shoves a needle in your other arm then u will feel the pain from the needle and your lost arm at the same time, dont know why you brought up that argument if it could have been easily debunked lol and sure kyoka can make erza feel the max pain as possible cool, dimaria can do it again since age scratch allows her to, anything kyoka can do with pain, dimaria can do better, age scratch literally allows you to feel all the pain that you felt in your LIFE

being leagues above someone doesn't means that you have more resistane then them, laxus is leagues above cobra yet he nearly died to poison, cobra on the other hand is immune to poison, your argument of "aldoron can resist age scratch cause wendy can" gets shredded right there honestly. also aldoron fought ACNOLOGIA and got INJURED from him, u really think that wendy felt more pain then aldorons injuries against acnologia? especially since acnologia hits harder then anyone that wendy fought

Bruh, END simply had time immunity, thats how he moved in timestop if he didn't then he wouldn't have been able to move in timestop because timestop can work on people who are stronger then you (worked on erza,jellal,laxus,brandish,natsu), yet END can somehow move in it because he is stronger?

DS attribute is more then enough for timestop to work on aldoron, just like how erza one shotted dragon irene with dragon slayer attributes, someone who is much stronger then her so dimaria can clearly use it on aldoron

I did prove that age seal works on aldoron (only with dragon slayer attributes), aldoron has shown nothing to get out of timestop. dimaria can just use timestop on aldoron and then let brandish move in it and then brandish enlarges her to aldos size and then dimaria just unstops time and then uses age scratch and one shots aldoron or just stalls him long enough for august or irene with murk him with their haxes

Ill circle the woodchips once i go on chromebook, on laptop rn so i cant (since idk how)

Why wont natsu be able to null a roar from ignia or igneel since he is immune to fire magic? i dont see why he cant since he was able to do it to august.

Jacob still wasn't bleeding, just proves that his body is extremely durable and wont bleed easily, so i still dont see a counter.

Lol aldorons never survived igneels levels of flames, once natsu used igneels flames aldoron got completely crushed by them and died, also melt isn't his strongest attack, if your going by D.C feats, then his D.C feat called "melt" is better then anything that selene or merc did just saying, also aldoron has no counter to most of augusts haxes

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
We are literally told it's because of of END's power....that is the explanation. END has an ability to move in TS whether there is a in-depth explanation matters not.

She would overestimate herself over the likes of August and Irene who she's teammates with and Acno? That's the only reach here so far lmao
Obviously it was because of END's power. That tells us nothing. We know END has ability to move through time stop. What we don't know is why. You're trying to say that END has a power that specifically designed to counter time manipulation. That's a reach.

Dimaria isn't very close to August or Irene, like Brandish is to August, and obviously knows nothing of Acnologia. Jacob thought he could take Acno after seeing GS get gutted. It's not surprising to think that Dimaria overestimates her power. She's not exactly humble.

or it could have just meant that he gained immunity to timestop
He's immune to timestop because his power surpassed that of a god, specifically Chronos.

Bruh how can acnologia sense dragon slayers down, why didn't he sense irene down then or diabolos or the dragon gods or the 7 eclipse dragons, hell why didn't he come to the FT guild or sabertooth if he could somehow sense dragons? it makes no sense, also he did hunt down ENDs book, thats the whole reason why he came to tartaros, because he wanted to find ENDs book because he was SCARED of him
Same reason he could track Gajeel and the other 7 dragon slayers all over the continent. Irene made an effort to conceal the fact she was a dragon slayer from him. None of the other dragon slayers ever did that.

Acno never wanted to hunt down END's book. That was just Mard Geer's blind assumptions. If Acno wanted the book, he would have hunted down the book after Tartaros. Acno has only ever had 1 consistent motivation: To take down dragons.

Mard Geer didn't know that natsu was END because he didn't have his END powers that time, END and Natsu look different, END is basically natsu but with extra demonic body parts and more power, natsu is just you know natsu, END was made to kill zeref, that was the reason why tartaros wanted to summon him, if he couldn't kill zeref then why would they summon END? it makes no sense at all, also its obvious that END can kill zeref because natsu on the battlefield would have killed zeref if it wasn't for happy, and END>>>>igneel amped natsu igneel amped natsu didn't surprise invel with his MP but END was strong enough to ruin dimarias life and brandish wasn't able to shrink him.
Mard Geer doesn't know END, period. He's never seen Natsu when he was a baby, and knew absolutely nothing about Zeref's plans. Anyone that knew anything about END would have known that Zeref left Natsu with Igneel. The fact that Natsu told him he was Igneel's son, and Mard Geer was clueless, tells us that Mard Geer knew absolutely nothing about END.

Also, END was a baby 400 years ago.

Zeref never lost against natsu lol, he couldn't beat natsu (and natsu couldn't beat him either) because zeref wasn't using any of his hax like death orbs, death waves and other curses which would kill a dragon god + dragon gods cant bypass immortality like a half dead igneel can, or are you talking about FH zeref? lmao the natsu that beat FH zeref>>>>>>dragon gods and again zeref wasn't using any of his hax against natsu even with FH
Yeah he did. Natsu beat Zeref with Fairy Heart. Just because Natsu couldn't kill Zeref doesn't mean Natsu didn't beat Zeref up. He absolutely did.

The god dragons would also absolutely beat Zeref up.

Dimaria doesn't has the same MP as her, if she did then why didn't natsu or gray or lucy get shocked by her MP but they did get shocked by brandish's? it makes no sense, physicals are different from MP thats how dimaria one shotted brandish, so yeah brandish's MP>dimarias yet dimaria was still able to trap brandish in timestop, idk why you guys dont want to accept that other peoples magic does work on stronger people (and its already been proven in mests case)
They did. Kagura was shocked by Dimaria's MP. Natsu, Gray, or Lucy didn't get shocked by her MP because they never really fought her. Well, Natsu did...But he was enraged and way stronger than her at that point.

I never said that magic can't work on stronger people, but in Dimaria's case she very clearly associated moving through her age seal with surpassing the power of a god.

So, a broken bone erza that just finished deus sema (plus taking massive damage from destroying it) is somehow stronger then DF wendy now who hurt base dimaria? lol how does that make sense? by your logic a broken bone erza that got even more injured from destroying deus sema + was injured from wendy Bs attacks is stronger then base dimaria now, the same dimaria that one shot brandish who was taking attacks from enchanted neinhart while even base neinhart one shotted jellal and this is an inferior version of erza compared to the erza that couldn't even beat a jobbing ajeel without bisca distracting him and without using her full power? lol you make no sense
Yes. Erza was still stronger than Wendy after all that.

Absolutely. Dimaria got wrecked by END. Erza stopped END and Gray's attacks, and the hand that got burnt by END was the least damaged part of her body after fighting Irene. Erza's right hand > Dimaria.

Bruh dragon slayer resistance is a thing, if it wasn't then why did dragon irene get one shot by a broken bone erza who was also injured from wendy belserions attacks + deus sema yet in human form she could take an attack from dragon force wendy? that makes no sense if there was no such thing as DS resistance, even 50% merc, someone who is weaker then irene (well he is above her in physical strength in dragon form only but irene has other advantages over him) can no sell attacks from a healthy DS enchanted erza, that would make no sense if there was no such thing as DS resistance.
No it's not. It's something you just made up.

@Bold Because Erza is stronger than Wendy lol.

Mercphobia is stronger than Irene. In both stats and MP. He's an Acno tier.

dont see your point here, even jacob was able to survive a FDK fist without even bleeding and august is so much stronger then jacob it isn't even funny, infact you can argue that irene is millions of times stronger then jacob since she was able to effortlessly enchant a million soldiers to the point that each one of them was strong enough to send erza flying back and that wasn't even irenes full power and we all know that erza>jacob (jacob beats her due to hax tho) and august is comparable to irenes FP
Lol, again....Jacob was wrecked by FDK destruction fist. The heat from just standing near it caused him to shrivel up in pain. The punch itself knocked him out cold.

The 1 million enchanted soldiers weren't each stronger than Erza. Also Jacob could do to Erza what he did to Natsu in h2h combat.

Well actually if you do lost an arm and if someone shoves a needle in your other arm then u will feel the pain from the needle and your lost arm at the same time, dont know why you brought up that argument if it could have been easily debunked lol and sure kyoka can make erza feel the max pain as possible cool, dimaria can do it again since age scratch allows her to, anything kyoka can do with pain, dimaria can do better, age scratch literally allows you to feel all the pain that you felt in your LIFE
Not true lol. Again, there is a neurological limit to how much pain you can feel....And once you hit the limit, it is literally impossible for your brain to process any more pain. If someone blows off your arm, getting poked by a needle is going to be utterly imperceptible.

being leagues above someone doesn't means that you have more resistane then them, laxus is leagues above cobra yet he nearly died to poison, cobra on the other hand is immune to poison, your argument of "aldoron can resist age scratch cause wendy can" gets shredded right there honestly. also aldoron fought ACNOLOGIA and got INJURED from him, u really think that wendy felt more pain then aldorons injuries against acnologia? especially since acnologia hits harder then anyone that wendy fought
Terrible example. Laxus was dying because he inhaled anti-magic particles, not regular posion. Cobra would start dying if he inhaled those particles too.

No, I don't think Wendy felt more pain than Aldoron. But pain is pain. Anyone who isn't a wimp can simply ignore pain.

Bruh, END simply had time immunity, thats how he moved in timestop if he didn't then he wouldn't have been able to move in timestop because timestop can work on people who are stronger then you (worked on erza,jellal,laxus,brandish,natsu), yet END can somehow move in it because he is stronger?

DS attribute is more then enough for timestop to work on aldoron, just like how erza one shotted dragon irene with dragon slayer attributes, someone who is much stronger then her so dimaria can clearly use it on aldoron

I did prove that age seal works on aldoron (only with dragon slayer attributes), aldoron has shown nothing to get out of timestop. dimaria can just use timestop on aldoron and then let brandish move in it and then brandish enlarges her to aldos size and then dimaria just unstops time and then uses age scratch and one shots aldoron or just stalls him long enough for august or irene with murk him with their haxes
We're just going in circles now. There's still absolutely no proof that END had time immunity. Dimaria's age seal simply can't effect anything whose powers surpasses the power of Chronos. Brandish isn't stronger than Dimaria. They're on the same level. As for everyone else, I don't think age seal works against them either.

No lol. DS attributes doesn't help age seal affect Aldoron. The only thing DS attribute actually does is make an attack more likely to damage dragon scales. Adding a DS attribute to age seal would do absolutely nothing. Aldoron isn't resistant to age seal because of his dragon scales. He's resistant to age seal because his power far surpasses that of Chronos, like END's.

Lol aldorons never survived igneels levels of flames, once natsu used igneels flames aldoron got completely crushed by them and died, also melt isn't his strongest attack, if your going by D.C feats, then his D.C feat called "melt" is better then anything that selene or merc did just saying, also aldoron has no counter to most of augusts haxes
Aldoron tanked multiple attacks from Igneel's flames. Igneel's flames alone wasn't enough to defeat Aldoron. It was the mix of Igneel, Ignia's, and Atlas Flame's fires that actually managed to defeat him.

Again, August doesn't have any hax that can hurt Aldoron lol. He can copy and negate magic.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
@Axiomus

yes ends ability is indeed to let him move in timestop, but it lets him move in it is because he is immune to timestop, unless u can prove that TS can be negated by superior magic power even tho it never has been before

Yep, dimaria isn't close to irene or august but that doesn't matter because they still can move in timestop because they can counter it (irene with dragon scales and august with copy magic), however if irene didn't have dragon scales and if august didn't have copy magic then they wouldn't have been able to move in timestop unless u can prove it

Jacob was probably gonna teleport acnologia somewhere else (which was gonna fail due to magic immunity either way), jacobs skill has nothing to do with his BFR hax

Ok so you finally admit that END is immune to timestop? got it also u need to prove that DG's>END since END is base zeref tier who was killing a dragon god

Where is it stated that irene concealed the fact that she was a dragon slayer? also why didn't he track down the 7 eclipse dragons? FT guild? sabertooth? if he could sense dragon slayers then he would have already guild all those guilds + dragons (and fodderbolos and DGs)

Then why didn't he track down the dragon slayers earlier if he could somehow sense dragons lmao? he didn't find the book of END is because zeref had it and zeref is good at hiding

If mard geer knows nothing then why does he have a book of END? why does he know that END is tartaros's guild master? why does he know that END can kill zeref? END was made to kill or beat zeref, wondered why natsu was the one who beated FH zeref? its because he is END, and the SF he got was from ENDs book

Oh your talking about FH zeref? ok then show me 1 time when zeref used any of his time-space hax against SF natsu, also SF natsu would destroy the DGs as well so i dont know why your bringing him it lmao besides none of the dragon gods have fire that can burn time-space do they? nope, FH zeref or Base zeref absolutely anihalates the dragon gods oh wait "DrAGoN gOdS aRe aS sTrOnG aS AcNoLoGiA"

Lucy met dimaria a couple seconds before dimaria cut brandish and didn't feel anything from her MP, meanwhile when they met august she said that brandish's magic power is already insane , that shows the gap in MP between brandish and dimaria. dimarias magic power does work on people stronger then her i already proved this

Plot, END is irene/august tier, erza with plot was getting played around by irene, without plot she was getting played around by ajeel lol DF wendy>A broken bone erza

DS resistance is a thing, DF wendy is stronger then a broken bone erza that took damage from destroying deus sema, merc is arguably acno tier but only in strength, it was never stated that hes as fast or as durable as acno so irene>merc

Jacob still survived it also the FDK fist that natsu used on jacob is stronger then the one that natsu used on aldoron since the one that natsu used on aldoron was only like mountain-multi mountain sized, while the one that natsu used on jacob easily evaporated a lake that dwarfed multiple mountains

so if there is a limit then that just means that age scratch can K.O anyone since it makes you feel pain past your limits (all the pain that you felt in your life), age scratch>max pain

Cobra wont start dying since he is immune to poison so dont know where that came from. you cant just ignore all the pain that u felt in ur life lol, by ur logic irene can ignore all the pain that acno gives her (if he is not trying to kill her) because shes not a wimp?

we already talked about the time immunity and brandish>dimaria topic so ill just ignore that but DS magic does help age seal lock aldoron in time stop unless u can show me aldorons counter to it, prove that aldorons MP surpasses that of cronos and yes it is his dragon scale that protects him from magic not him being stronger if he was stronger then why did his equal, merc, get affected by faris's whiteout hax and faris is inferior to dimaria

-in zeref vs ignia thread you said that those flames werent ignias,igneels or atlas's, it were natsus

-in this thread you say that those are there flames

what

August does more then just negate magic, show me aldoron having a counter to his hax magic like sleep, sink, telekinesis, slow magic, reflector magic etc.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
@Axiomus

yes ends ability is indeed to let him move in timestop, but it lets him move in it is because he is immune to timestop, unless u can prove that TS can be negated by superior magic power even tho it never has been before

Yep, dimaria isn't close to irene or august but that doesn't matter because they still can move in timestop because they can counter it (irene with dragon scales and august with copy magic), however if irene didn't have dragon scales and if august didn't have copy magic then they wouldn't have been able to move in timestop unless u can prove it

Jacob was probably gonna teleport acnologia somewhere else (which was gonna fail due to magic immunity either way), jacobs skill has nothing to do with his BFR hax

Ok so you finally admit that END is immune to timestop? got it also u need to prove that DG's>END since END is base zeref tier who was killing a dragon god

Where is it stated that irene concealed the fact that she was a dragon slayer? also why didn't he track down the 7 eclipse dragons? FT guild? sabertooth? if he could sense dragon slayers then he would have already guild all those guilds + dragons (and fodderbolos and DGs)

Then why didn't he track down the dragon slayers earlier if he could somehow sense dragons lmao? he didn't find the book of END is because zeref had it and zeref is good at hiding

If mard geer knows nothing then why does he have a book of END? why does he know that END is tartaros's guild master? why does he know that END can kill zeref? END was made to kill or beat zeref, wondered why natsu was the one who beated FH zeref? its because he is END, and the SF he got was from ENDs book

Oh your talking about FH zeref? ok then show me 1 time when zeref used any of his time-space hax against SF natsu, also SF natsu would destroy the DGs as well so i dont know why your bringing him it lmao besides none of the dragon gods have fire that can burn time-space do they? nope, FH zeref or Base zeref absolutely anihalates the dragon gods oh wait "DrAGoN gOdS aRe aS sTrOnG aS AcNoLoGiA"

Lucy met dimaria a couple seconds before dimaria cut brandish and didn't feel anything from her MP, meanwhile when they met august she said that brandish's magic power is already insane , that shows the gap in MP between brandish and dimaria. dimarias magic power does work on people stronger then her i already proved this

Plot, END is irene/august tier, erza with plot was getting played around by irene, without plot she was getting played around by ajeel lol DF wendy>A broken bone erza

DS resistance is a thing, DF wendy is stronger then a broken bone erza that took damage from destroying deus sema, merc is arguably acno tier but only in strength, it was never stated that hes as fast or as durable as acno so irene>merc

Jacob still survived it also the FDK fist that natsu used on jacob is stronger then the one that natsu used on aldoron since the one that natsu used on aldoron was only like mountain-multi mountain sized, while the one that natsu used on jacob easily evaporated a lake that dwarfed multiple mountains

so if there is a limit then that just means that age scratch can K.O anyone since it makes you feel pain past your limits (all the pain that you felt in your life), age scratch>max pain

Cobra wont start dying since he is immune to poison so dont know where that came from. you cant just ignore all the pain that u felt in ur life lol, by ur logic irene can ignore all the pain that acno gives her (if he is not trying to kill her) because shes not a wimp?

we already talked about the time immunity and brandish>dimaria topic so ill just ignore that but DS magic does help age seal lock aldoron in time stop unless u can show me aldorons counter to it, prove that aldorons MP surpasses that of cronos and yes it is his dragon scale that protects him from magic not him being stronger if he was stronger then why did his equal, merc, get affected by faris's whiteout hax and faris is inferior to dimaria

-in zeref vs ignia thread you said that those flames werent ignias,igneels or atlas's, it were natsus

-in this thread you say that those are there flames

what

August does more then just negate magic, show me aldoron having a counter to his hax magic like sleep, sink, telekinesis, slow magic, reflector magic etc.
Dimaria herself said that END's power surpassed that of a god in relation to why he's able to move through timestop. END doesn't have time negation powers, whatever that is supposed to mean. He's a fire demon. His power is fire. It's a far bigger reach to just give END random abilities than to assume that END is immune to stuff simply because it's powerful.

Dragon scales do nothing to counter age seal. Or any magic for the matter. Dragon scales are simply very hard.

Irene is also stronger than Dimaria even without her dragon form, merely by virtue of the difference in their magic power. Same with August. Heck, even Larcade is considered to be stronger than Dimaria.

Jacob overestimated his powers. Just like many Spriggans do.

Read what I wrote. END is immune to age seal because its powers surpass that of chronos. END does not have specific powers meant to counter age seal. These are 2 separate things.

Acnologia knew that there were 8 dragon slayers on Ishgal. More specifically, he said he could smell it after God Serena used his Dragon Slaying Magic against the Wizard Saints. That's how Acnologia finds his targets. Irene obviously took measures to prevent her scent from being discovered by Acnologia, and avoided using any dragon slaying magic against him. In any case, Acnologia never had any trouble tracking down Natsu, Gajeel, or Wendy. Acnologia never cared about END. He didn't bother Tartaros for the 400 years they had the book. He only goes after people when he senses dragons or dragon slaying magic nearby. As for why he didn't go after the Eclipse? Who knows? Maybe he was asleep when it went down.

Zeref literally walked up to Acno's cave with END's book on him. Acno would have blasted him right there if he wanted to destroy the book. But Acno doesn't care about Zeref or END lol. He just wants to kill dragons.

Zeref explained that Mard Geer found the book by pure chance. He also explained that Mard Geer just used the book as propaganda to round the other demons. None of the other demons have ever met END, and vice versa.

No, "savage flames" isn't from the book of END. "Savage flames" isn't even a thing. It's just a really bad translation. What Natsu used to be FH Zeref was Flames of Emotion, which is something he's had since the beginning of the series. It's just Natsu going all out. Has nothing to do with END's powers.

Obviously if Natsu can beat FH Zeref, then he can beat regular Zeref. Zeref used Fairy Heart's space-time magic, which would be stronger than his regular magic. The god dragons are above Natsu. Ignia's flames are basically just as hot as Natsu's raging flames of emotions. Only Ignia doesn't need to go all out and burn himself to use those flames. He can just spam them casually. Natsu going all out = Casual Ignia.

So? Lucy was just fighting Brandish. She would have been accustomed to Brandish's level of MP at that point. You can't seriously expect every character to constantly be freaking out over Spriggan's MP when they already know that they're on the same level, and already have experience fighting them. Dimaria and Brandish are on the same level. Brandish's power obviously doesn't surpass Dimaria's.

No. END's power is on Gray's level, and nowhere near Irene/August tier. Erza casually blocked attacks that would wreck Dimaria.

DS resistance isn't a thing. It's just durability. There is no magic that dragons have that makes dragon slaying magic less effective against themselves. There's simply dragons with tougher bodies.

Erza didn't take damage from destroying Deus Sema. She took damage from Irene's claw swipe. The swing that broke deus sema and the swing that took down Irene both came after the claw swipe, and are both stronger than anything Wendy can dish out. You can't seriously be arguing that Wendy hits harder than Erza. Erza, even with all her bones broken, still hits harder than Wendy. That's just a fact.

The FDK destruction fist that Natsu used against Aldoron was just as strong as the one he used to wreck Jacob. Evaporating a lake doesn't mean anything.

Again, max pain >= age scratch. Age scratch can only match max pain. Once you hit the limit for pain, that's it. There's no such thing as going past your limit when it comes to pain. It's a bit like shining a bunch of lights at someone's eyes and expecting them to see a new colour. There is a limit to how much pain your brain can interpret. Anyone that has enough mental fortitude can simply push past the pain and keep fighting. Pain is not damage. There is nothing physically stopping Aldoron from continuing to fight.

Yeah, Irene can ignore the pain of Acno's attack. What she can't do is ignore the physical damage.

Indeed, those flames are Natsu's. They have a mixture of properties from Ignia, Igneel, Atlas Flame's fires. They are stronger than Igneel's flames. This shouldn't even be in question. Natsu hit Aldoron with Igneel's flames. Aldoron tanked it. Natsu used Igneel's flames to trade punches with Aldoron. Aldoron opened up wounds all over Natsu's body. Natsu only started winning when he used his new flame.

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States
Obviously it was because of END's power. That tells us nothing. We know END has ability to move through time stop. What we don't know is why. You're trying to say that END has a power that specifically designed to counter time manipulation. That's a reach.

Dimaria isn't very close to August or Irene, like Brandish is to August, and obviously knows nothing of Acnologia. Jacob thought he could take Acno after seeing GS get gutted. It's not surprising to think that Dimaria overestimates her power. She's not exactly humble.
You can't seriously not read what's being implied? Either way this is a good point for my argument.

She is literally on the same team as them? You seriously think she never used her magic near them or Zeref? Jacob had hax magic, Serena didn't. Really doesn't matter as both her reaction and the Q&A imply it can't be resisted by more MP.