Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

You know what they say procrastination is like? Masturbation :derp ....you get why?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I like where this conversation is going... :derp

But no, I don't get the joke. :blink
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Hahahahahaha!
That was wonderfully corny. XD
By the way, you guys. Don't forget to go vote on the art contests! c: I voted last night on them. I really liked the entries.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Yes ma'am!!

How's the jobhunt? you found anything yet?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Corny?...I thought it was quite clever myself :neutral
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Yes ma'am!!

How's the jobhunt? you found anything yet?
I've applied at some places, but haven't found anything yet. :sweat
And I only have two more days left of work and then I have to leave for my dad's wedding.
I'm actually glad that I won't be working the last days. We have been so busy. x_x

I can't wait to see the contest results. :D

@xi0 Alright, alright. It made me smile, I'll give you that :amuse
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

In real life right now, I am trying to go to sleep. :-_- Studying is a no for me, because I took this summer semester off! c:

My worst habit is most likely procrastination... Or maybe ignoring my obligations altogether.

My best quality would probably be... Ummmm... Yikes, I have no idea. Well, I'd like to think I'm reasonably open-minded.

My favortie animal's meat? :s None, I'm a vegetarian. :D

A contract? Well, sir, that's confidential.
i guess we have the same worst habit :p

and how come u're vegetarian? :yelling
are u kidding, u never eat meat? u'll refuse a good steak barbecue to go eat some herbs? :cookiestare
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Good luck with the jobhunt and have fun at the wedding!

Being a vegetarian is boring. I was one. Eat meat, it's good. Vegan's fine and all, but vegetarian is not since humans are naturally omnivores.

We all procrastinate. :scry and start playing Maple Story, I need a partner for a quest! :yelling
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

i guess we have the same worst habit :p

and how come u're vegetarian? :yelling
are u kidding, u never eat meat? u'll refuse a good steak barbecue to go eat some herbs? :cookiestare
I'm a vegetarian because I don't like the taste/texture/smell of meat. I don't know what it is about it, but it really grosses me out. I think waking up to the smell of bacon is one of the worst things to deal with first thing in the morning.

Even as a kid, I remember I would never eat the meat my mom cooked for dinner. I'm especially repulsed by ham. I remember my mom made me eat it one time and I cried. XD How sad.

I hate barbeque a lot too! Yes, I would definitely take the herbs! XDDD I'll admit that I'm weird. Most people would take the steak I guess. :sweat

I do like two types of fish : salmon and halibut, although I do not eat them.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Good luck with the jobhunt and have fun at the wedding!

Being a vegetarian is boring. I was one. Eat meat, it's good. Vegan's fine and all, but vegetarian is not since humans are naturally omnivores.

We all procrastinate. :scry and start playing Maple Story, I need a partner for a quest! :yelling
Thanks, I hope to find something soon so that I can buy a new (used) car. XD
Vegetarianism isn't boring to me anyway. I've been one for four years and have zero desire to go back to meat. I would fail big time as a vegan though, since I love milk, cheese, and ice cream! Also, I've heard that veganism is worse for your health and vegetarianism is better.

I haven't played MapleStory in FOREVAAAAAAAAAAR. I've tried a few times, but there's always an error message when I try to start it up. I've done troubleshooting and researched in the help forums and found many answers, but all of the updates I install don't do anything to help. So by now I've just given up. :/ I never got past level 57 anyway, M3J! XD I don't think I would be much help to you. You should look up my character in the index though, Naomidee was her name of course. :D

And let's be honest here. I'm already a procrastinator.
The last think I need is another addiction.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Which car are you looking for? I recommend Nissan Altima. I love mine. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Vegan is stupid IMO. Humans are animals, and animals have the right to eat each other if they want. One of the few good things about vegan is that animals aren't unnecessarily killed, like to make clothings and stuff. Cheese ftw though. \o/

You sure it's not your computer? I need help! Level 57 is epically high enough to help! :scry

thing*

We both are. It's why I stepped down, and why it was pointless since I still procrastinated on my homework. :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Good luck with the jobhunt and have fun at the wedding!

Being a vegetarian is boring. I was one. Eat meat, it's good. Vegan's fine and all, but vegetarian is not since humans are naturally omnivores.

We all procrastinate. :scry and start playing Maple Story, I need a partner for a quest! :yelling
Wut? :ginwut
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

wut?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Did you honestly say that vegan is fine but vegetarian isn't since humans are omnivores? I.e. Vegans are omnivores?

I... I don't know what to say. :oh

Also, there's nothing boring by being a vegetarian, in fact, it's awesome. There are so many meat supplements that has a higher protein percentage while having a lower fat percentage. Also, it tastes generally better. :3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Didn't know vegans stayed away from all things animal. I should say environmentalist, then?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD


nuff said :amuse
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

The red onion looks delicious.

Milly, don't speak of things which you don't know of :|
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

stfu, I didn't know vegan was an extreme version of vegetarian. I didn't know there was such stupid people.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

at a moment like that, u imagine milly face and u post that smiley :m3j
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

stfu, I didn't know vegan was an extreme version of vegetarian. I didn't know there was such stupid people.
What did you think vegan meant then?...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top