Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD
You know what they say procrastination is like? Masturbation
....you get why?
You know what they say procrastination is like? Masturbation
....you get why?
....you get why?



I've applied at some places, but haven't found anything yet.Yes ma'am!!
How's the jobhunt? you found anything yet?



i guess we have the same worst habitIn real life right now, I am trying to go to sleep.Studying is a no for me, because I took this summer semester off! c:
My worst habit is most likely procrastination... Or maybe ignoring my obligations altogether.
My best quality would probably be... Ummmm... Yikes, I have no idea. Well, I'd like to think I'm reasonably open-minded.
My favortie animal's meat?None, I'm a vegetarian.
A contract? Well, sir, that's confidential.



and start playing Maple Story, I need a partner for a quest! 
I'm a vegetarian because I don't like the taste/texture/smell of meat. I don't know what it is about it, but it really grosses me out. I think waking up to the smell of bacon is one of the worst things to deal with first thing in the morning.i guess we have the same worst habit
and how come u're vegetarian?
are u kidding, u never eat meat? u'll refuse a good steak barbecue to go eat some herbs?![]()
Thanks, I hope to find something soon so that I can buy a new (used) car. XDGood luck with the jobhunt and have fun at the wedding!
Being a vegetarian is boring. I was one. Eat meat, it's good. Vegan's fine and all, but vegetarian is not since humans are naturally omnivores.
We all procrastinate.and start playing Maple Story, I need a partner for a quest!
![]()


Wut?Good luck with the jobhunt and have fun at the wedding!
Being a vegetarian is boring. I was one. Eat meat, it's good. Vegan's fine and all, but vegetarian is not since humans are naturally omnivores.
We all procrastinate.and start playing Maple Story, I need a partner for a quest!
![]()




What did you think vegan meant then?...stfu, I didn't know vegan was an extreme version of vegetarian. I didn't know there was such stupid people.