Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

Actually I understood the joke :rofl

Because Neutron have no charge at all.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Death and All His Friends

Not a bad joke. Not that funny, but not THAT bad. :x
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Death and All His Friends

Why hello there.
Is my nickname Almighty Ruler of Forums now?
Thanks for dropping by.
It depends, give me a bribe and I'll see what I can do.... ;3
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Death and All His Friends

LMAO :lmao I gotta go guys and shop at Nerd 'R' Us now :fail and yet without being nerdy my life would be stupid and boring :/
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

It depends, give me a bribe and I'll see what I can do.... ;3
*bats eyelashes*

You want me to do you a favor or something?

LMAO :lmao I gotta go guys and shop at Nerd 'R' Us now :fail and yet without being nerdy my life would be stupid and boring :/
Is that a real store?? Or a website maybe?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

It's a miracle I GOT RAIN :DDDDDDDDDD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

:woo

It helped with the fire, yes?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

Eh, I don't really know... It sprinkled but I somehow hydroplaned twice while driving o.o
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

:rofl

Are you serious?
We haven't seen rain in so long that we're hydroplaning when it's sprinkling!
How sad.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Death and All His Friends

The chance for hydroplaning is much greater right at the onset of a rainstorm or with lesser amounts because there isn't as much time for all the sediment and slick stuff (oil/grease) to be washed off the surface of the road.

 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Death and All His Friends

:XD This place exploded after Kdown's random T-shirt post :lmao

Also loved that integral, Naomi...If only you could come up with a complex number question which will result in the same answer :hurr
Or maybe, a harder integral? :rofl

And yeah, whaat's hydroplaining??? :o
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Death and All His Friends

Oh. I don't think I've ever felt it while driving...

I guess Australia's roads have less wear and are less susceptible??
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

The chance for hydroplaning is much greater right at the onset of a rainstorm or with lesser amounts because there isn't as much time for all the sediment and slick stuff (oil/grease) to be washed off the surface of the road.

Hmmm! That's interesting. But you forgot the part where Texans can't drive. :derp

:XD This place exploded after Kdown's random T-shirt post :lmao

Also loved that integral, Naomi...If only you could come up with a complex number question which will result in the same answer :hurr
Or maybe, a harder integral? :rofl

And yeah, whaat's hydroplaining??? :o
You are the only one that understands me, BakaHaze! :gwah

"Harder" integrals, huh? :cheez ...If you know know what I mean. kdowns reminded me of that awesome phrase in his thread and now you're not going to be able to get me to shut up. XD

Gonna invade Nao-chan's thread now :3c

so did you get your thunder storm?
Invasion, huh? Well... Be prepared for a war then, Nii-chan. :pwnge

It wasn't a thunder storm, but it definitely rained for a good two hours and at a good rate. It was so amazing, I felt like I was on crack the rest of the day. I hope it rains all winter.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Death and All His Friends

Invasion, huh? Well... Be prepared for a war then, Nii-chan. :pwnge

It wasn't a thunder storm, but it definitely rained for a good two hours and at a good rate. It was so amazing, I felt like I was on crack the rest of the day. I hope it rains all winter.
then you should be prepared to loose Nao-chan, I won't show any mercy :pwnge

ah... I see :XD so how was the feeling on crack? :3c
but that sounds great, you were in deep need of rain or? I remember you talking about a very long dry time

and it should snow all winter :bored snow's epic too, isn't it? :pwnge
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Death and All His Friends

and it should snow all winter :bored snow's epic too, isn't it? :pwnge
WINTER. 1ST DAY OF SNOWING.

:zomg

WINTER. 3RD DAY OF SNOWING.

:hee

WINTER. 7TH DAY OF SNOWING.

:oh

WINTER. 20TH DAY OF SNOWING.

:-_-

WINTER. 45TH DAY OF SNOWING.

:fail

WINTER. 60TH DAY OF SNOWING.

:cussing :rtfm :rant :smack :wussfight -_-;
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Death and All His Friends

WINTER. 1ST DAY OF SNOWING.

:zomg

WINTER. 3RD DAY OF SNOWING.

:hee

WINTER. 7TH DAY OF SNOWING.

:oh

WINTER. 20TH DAY OF SNOWING.

:-_-

WINTER. 45TH DAY OF SNOWING.

:fail

WINTER. 60TH DAY OF SNOWING.

:cussing :rtfm :rant :smack :wussfight -_-;
well of course it's different if there isn't anything else XD still would love to have such a winter at least once, it's snowing less and less here :oh

and why do you follow me everywhere gamma? :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Death and All His Friends

Hydroplaning is scary as fuck when it happens the first time. You're all, "oh shit, wtf happened?!?!?!"
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

then you should be prepared to loose Nao-chan, I won't show any mercy :pwnge

ah... I see :XD so how was the feeling on crack? :3c
but that sounds great, you were in deep need of rain or? I remember you talking about a very long dry time

and it should snow all winter :bored snow's epic too, isn't it? :pwnge
You really want to challenge the almighty Naomidee, Nii-chan? Are you sure? You should join me instead... Together, we could rule the magical world! :kukuku

I mean... NO U! D:<

Yes, we're having a horrible drought the entire summer and it was 100 + degrees Fahrenheit for the past 2-3 months. Like all the plants are dead. The aesthetics in this place is even worse than usual.

I wish it would snow all winter, but it doesn't snow here. Since I was born in Minnesota, I love the cold and snow.

WINTER. 1ST DAY OF SNOWING.

:zomg

WINTER. 3RD DAY OF SNOWING.

:hee

WINTER. 7TH DAY OF SNOWING.

:oh

WINTER. 20TH DAY OF SNOWING.

:-_-

WINTER. 45TH DAY OF SNOWING.

:fail

WINTER. 60TH DAY OF SNOWING.

:cussing :rtfm :rant :smack :wussfight -_-;
Alpha, you crack me up. XD

Hydroplaning is scary as fuck when it happens the first time. You're all, "oh shit, wtf happened?!?!?!"
The first time it happened to me, I thought it was really fun! It happened three times during that drive. I think I was too tired to realize how dangerous it is. But yeah, it is pretty freaky!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top