Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm the only person that matters...sooooo :noworry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What was the question exactly? I thought it was me asking if there was a scenario where I'm the only person that matters...and there turns out there is :zomg
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Play of words, its all you have :hmph
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
It's nice to know this thread turns to complete and utter spam whenever I neglect it for a few days. :cookiehand

I wish I could read through ALL the posts. :allthe

But nope:scry
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's nice to know this thread turns to complete and utter spam whenever I neglect it for a few days. :cookiehand

I wish I could read through ALL the posts. :allthe

But nope:scry
it's just the usual gary x toc bromance :cookiehand

just stop playing your Pottermore and answer, damn you! :gwah

@nani - more like I am psyched out seeing all those long posts.
so you prefer short, spammy posts? :derp

It did sorta spiral out of control :XD
oh I think it's perfectly fine, it's just you, toc and me here and it's not like we spammed the hell out of this place :noworry or do you think our conversation is keeping her away? :derp

Oh? Have you experienced him? :3c

Talking in the third person :tss
Sure, otherwise wouldn't have mentioned it :p not sure if I experienced that state of yours to the full extent though.

that turns you on or what? :vin


Maybe I am, but I don't feel like I'm like that intentionally. I still don't understand the implication here, but I'm sure you do :cookiehand
I didn't say it was intentionally, protecting someone you like is only natural, at least that's how it should be :nod the fact that you do still remains though
and yesh I do :p

The world doesn't submit to your rule :ohaielmo
It doesn't? :eek

you never tell me the things I really want to know :crying

You aren't always how you act. "OMG I'm such a bitch" or "Wow, I'm such a dick"...we all have those moments.

Definitely not but what's your point here? I can only judge Nao from how she acts here, it's already near to impossible to know/judge how someone really is, through written words it is impossible. And don't get the wrong impression, it's not like I'm throwing her into a specific drawer, a human is far too complicated to be reduced to such a small space.

When I want to be left alone I guess?
can you think of another situation where it's of use?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I haven't had any time for pottermore! :yelling

All I did was get a username. :scry

And I'm still not finished with this fucking report! @_@
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Go, Naomi! :cheerbunny
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
oh I think it's perfectly fine, it's just you, toc and me here and it's not like we spammed the hell out of this place :noworry or do you think our conversation is keeping her away? :derp
Who knows? She wasn't shying away from it earlier so I think that's just a coincidence with school/work

Sure, otherwise wouldn't have mentioned it :p not sure if I experienced that state of yours to the full extent though.

that turns you on or what? :vin
I think the full extent is more obvious in person. That might be an outside impression, or how I think I come off so who knows.

Not really :shifty

I didn't say it was intentionally, protecting someone you like is only natural, at least that's how it should be :nod the fact that you do still remains though
and yesh I do :p
If you say so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah, well then you're not just bullshitting then :hee

you never tell me the things I really want to know :crying
Why would you expect me to?

Definitely not but what's your point here? I can only judge Nao from how she acts here, it's already near to impossible to know/judge how someone really is, through written words it is impossible. And don't get the wrong impression, it's not like I'm throwing her into a specific drawer, a human is far too complicated to be reduced to such a small space.
I already made my point :huh. I was told my feeling was wrong or clouded by other things and I explained why it isn't to me...so, not sure what else to say :imslow

Disagree about it being impossible. Deliberate, written word is just another means to learn about someone. A different facet of their personality. It might not be as organic as actual conversation, but it's more thoughtful in some ways. I guess it depends on the person though. Some are much more eloquent in person, some are more eloquent online, some are neither, and some are both.

can you think of another situation where it's of use?
Not really any with a tangible benefit. Sometimes I just act grumpy because I'm feeling grumpy. I guess I don't do it deliberately, but the results are the same.

I haven't had any time for pottermore! :yelling

All I did was get a username. :scry

And I'm still not finished with this fucking report! @_@
How much credit are you getting docked for it now? :gwah
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I haven't had any time for pottermore! :yelling

All I did was get a username. :scry

And I'm still not finished with this fucking report! @_@
Now really? Sounds like things are really busy at your place, good luck with your report Hill! You must be working hard if you haven't even played Pottermore yet :vin

btw... what's this nice report about? :edu

Who knows? She wasn't shying away from it earlier so I think that's just a coincidence with school/work
Looks like it, I fear she will never answer the old posts :disappoint

I think the full extent is more obvious in person. That might be an outside impression, or how I think I come off so who knows.
Only god knows :derp that reminds, do you believe in a god or a higher being?


If you say so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah, well then you're not just bullshitting then :hee
is that dude your new favourite smiley? :lmao

For once I'm not :hee

Why would you expect me to?
:smack




to be serious, I don't expect it but I still want to know :XD I guess it's to soon to tell me something from real importance (not that the other stuff isn't important, I think you get what I mean) but my curiosity will always lead to me asking those questions and moaning if I don't get answers :sweatdrop

I already made my point :huh. I was told my feeling was wrong or clouded by other things and I explained why it isn't to me...so, not sure what else to say :imslow

Disagree about it being impossible. Deliberate, written word is just another means to learn about someone. A different facet of their personality. It might not be as organic as actual conversation, but it's more thoughtful in some ways. I guess it depends on the person though. Some are much more eloquent in person, some are more eloquent online, some are neither, and some are both.
oh well let's forget about it then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In my opinion you can't really know someone if you haven't seen him. Sure you can have a deep connection and maybe you understand a lot about him/her but there are always things that only come through when you're talking or especially meeting for real.

Not really any with a tangible benefit. Sometimes I just act grumpy because I'm feeling grumpy. I guess I don't do it deliberately, but the results are the same.
well that's just how everyone acts, being all nice while feeling grumpy is definitely not an easy case. It's actually way better to show how you really feel at the moment as long as you aren't letting out all you negative emotions on one person
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Looks like it, I fear she will never answer the old posts :disappoint
I would put better odds on her reading all of it over responding. She does like the reading :hee

Only god knows :derp that reminds, do you believe in a god or a higher being?
A creator? There's nothing to believe, there either is or there isn't. Since I have no way of knowing it isn't important to my everyday life. I was raised Catholic, so I'd like to think I try to live morally based on what I think is moral. Religion has an influence there, I just eliminate all the shit I don't agree with. If there's a God or creator or whatever and he created everything we see it wouldn't matter whether I believe in him or not. Why would he/she/it care? And if I end up being completely wrong and I'll have to be judged for my life, so be it. It's not going to affect how I live it though. Just think how lucky we are to actually exist, and the millions upon billions of people/organisms that don't purely due to the phenomenon of life. Saying that there's a righteous reason and divine existence behind that sort of cheapens it in a way IMO.

The only thing I'm iffy on is your conscious mind. I can't see how that just...disappears. I guess that's what some consider a soul. Who knows?...oh that's right, nobody

to be serious, I don't expect it but I still want to know :XD I guess it's to soon to tell me something from real importance (not that the other stuff isn't important, I think you get what I mean) but my curiosity will always lead to me asking those questions and moaning if I don't get answers :sweatdrop
Of course you do, I'm the same way. The last one was mostly a troll though...mostly :derp

In my opinion you can't really know someone if you haven't seen him. Sure you can have a deep connection and maybe you understand a lot about him/her but there are always things that only come through when you're talking or especially meeting for real.
I don't disagree with that. But usually (from my experience) the people you meet online that you end up meeting IRL are basically the same. I didn't say it had the same type of fulfillment or even less/more so in some ways, it's just different.

well that's just how everyone acts, being all nice while feeling grumpy is definitely not an easy case. It's actually way better to show how you really feel at the moment as long as you aren't letting out all you negative emotions on one person
I suppose so. I'm generally not an outwardly emotional person, at least not in the case of negative feelings. But how you think you come across and how you're actually perceived can be different. I'm generally more of a placid person than a histrionic one.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
She used to but then she grew up :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No one outgrows videogames....or N64 GTFO :yelling
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top