I'm the only person that matters...sooooo 


If only, you were the last person on Planet EarthI'm the only person that matters...sooooo![]()

Sooooo ..........you're saying there's a chance?If only, you were the last person on Planet Earth![]()

...Sooooo ..........you're saying there's a chance?![]()






it's just the usual gary x toc bromanceIt's nice to know this thread turns to complete and utter spam whenever I neglect it for a few days.
I wish I could read through ALL the posts.
But nope![]()


so you prefer short, spammy posts?@nani - more like I am psyched out seeing all those long posts.

oh I think it's perfectly fine, it's just you, toc and me here and it's not like we spammed the hell out of this placeIt did sorta spiral out of control![]()
or do you think our conversation is keeping her away? 
Sure, otherwise wouldn't have mentioned itOh? Have you experienced him?
Talking in the third person![]()
not sure if I experienced that state of yours to the full extent though.
I didn't say it was intentionally, protecting someone you like is only natural, at least that's how it should beMaybe I am, but I don't feel like I'm like that intentionally. I still don't understand the implication here, but I'm sure you do![]()
the fact that you do still remains though 
It doesn't?The world doesn't submit to your rule![]()


You aren't always how you act. "OMG I'm such a bitch" or "Wow, I'm such a dick"...we all have those moments.
can you think of another situation where it's of use?When I want to be left alone I guess?



Who knows? She wasn't shying away from it earlier so I think that's just a coincidence with school/workoh I think it's perfectly fine, it's just you, toc and me here and it's not like we spammed the hell out of this placeor do you think our conversation is keeping her away?
![]()
I think the full extent is more obvious in person. That might be an outside impression, or how I think I come off so who knows.Sure, otherwise wouldn't have mentioned itnot sure if I experienced that state of yours to the full extent though.
that turns you on or what?![]()

If you say so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯I didn't say it was intentionally, protecting someone you like is only natural, at least that's how it should bethe fact that you do still remains though
and yesh I do![]()

Why would you expect me to?you never tell me the things I really want to know![]()
I already made my pointDefinitely not but what's your point here? I can only judge Nao from how she acts here, it's already near to impossible to know/judge how someone really is, through written words it is impossible. And don't get the wrong impression, it's not like I'm throwing her into a specific drawer, a human is far too complicated to be reduced to such a small space.
. I was told my feeling was wrong or clouded by other things and I explained why it isn't to me...so, not sure what else to say 
Not really any with a tangible benefit. Sometimes I just act grumpy because I'm feeling grumpy. I guess I don't do it deliberately, but the results are the same.can you think of another situation where it's of use?
How much credit are you getting docked for it now?I haven't had any time for pottermore!
All I did was get a username.
And I'm still not finished with this fucking report! @_@

Now really? Sounds like things are really busy at your place, good luck with your report Hill! You must be working hard if you haven't even played Pottermore yetI haven't had any time for pottermore!
All I did was get a username.
And I'm still not finished with this fucking report! @_@


Looks like it, I fear she will never answer the old postsWho knows? She wasn't shying away from it earlier so I think that's just a coincidence with school/work

Only god knowsI think the full extent is more obvious in person. That might be an outside impression, or how I think I come off so who knows.
that reminds, do you believe in a god or a higher being?is that dude your new favourite smiley?If you say so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ah, well then you're not just bullshitting then![]()


Why would you expect me to?

I guess it's to soon to tell me something from real importance (not that the other stuff isn't important, I think you get what I mean) but my curiosity will always lead to me asking those questions and moaning if I don't get answers 
oh well let's forget about it then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯I already made my point. I was told my feeling was wrong or clouded by other things and I explained why it isn't to me...so, not sure what else to say
Disagree about it being impossible. Deliberate, written word is just another means to learn about someone. A different facet of their personality. It might not be as organic as actual conversation, but it's more thoughtful in some ways. I guess it depends on the person though. Some are much more eloquent in person, some are more eloquent online, some are neither, and some are both.
well that's just how everyone acts, being all nice while feeling grumpy is definitely not an easy case. It's actually way better to show how you really feel at the moment as long as you aren't letting out all you negative emotions on one personNot really any with a tangible benefit. Sometimes I just act grumpy because I'm feeling grumpy. I guess I don't do it deliberately, but the results are the same.
I would put better odds on her reading all of it over responding. She does like the readingLooks like it, I fear she will never answer the old posts![]()

A creator? There's nothing to believe, there either is or there isn't. Since I have no way of knowing it isn't important to my everyday life. I was raised Catholic, so I'd like to think I try to live morally based on what I think is moral. Religion has an influence there, I just eliminate all the shit I don't agree with. If there's a God or creator or whatever and he created everything we see it wouldn't matter whether I believe in him or not. Why would he/she/it care? And if I end up being completely wrong and I'll have to be judged for my life, so be it. It's not going to affect how I live it though. Just think how lucky we are to actually exist, and the millions upon billions of people/organisms that don't purely due to the phenomenon of life. Saying that there's a righteous reason and divine existence behind that sort of cheapens it in a way IMO.Only god knowsthat reminds, do you believe in a god or a higher being?
Of course you do, I'm the same way. The last one was mostly a troll though...mostlyto be serious, I don't expect it but I still want to knowI guess it's to soon to tell me something from real importance (not that the other stuff isn't important, I think you get what I mean) but my curiosity will always lead to me asking those questions and moaning if I don't get answers
![]()

I don't disagree with that. But usually (from my experience) the people you meet online that you end up meeting IRL are basically the same. I didn't say it had the same type of fulfillment or even less/more so in some ways, it's just different.In my opinion you can't really know someone if you haven't seen him. Sure you can have a deep connection and maybe you understand a lot about him/her but there are always things that only come through when you're talking or especially meeting for real.
I suppose so. I'm generally not an outwardly emotional person, at least not in the case of negative feelings. But how you think you come across and how you're actually perceived can be different. I'm generally more of a placid person than a histrionic one.well that's just how everyone acts, being all nice while feeling grumpy is definitely not an easy case. It's actually way better to show how you really feel at the moment as long as you aren't letting out all you negative emotions on one person



