Amaretti's Gallery

Sarmad

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
591
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
You're my favourite colorist! <333

;)
 

Amaretti

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
92
Reaction score
198
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I'm still very new to coloring, and you're probably my biggest source of inspiration. Whenever I'm stuck at something when coloring (which is _often_ xD), I always ask myself how you would've done it. Everything you do seems so natural, from shadow placement to color scheme and texture implementation. I'm one of the guys cheering on you to make a tutorial. :D

One question though - is a tablet crucial to your way of coloring? I've never used anything else than a mouse, and I'm wondering if I would benefit from one even at my low level of coloring.
I would have to say it is a pretty vital piece of equipment, which is annoying because I know how expensive good tablets can be. Most of the brushes I use to paint with are pressure sensitive, which means they won't give the same effect with a mouse.

But I think if you're serious about art, it is a very worthwhile investment. I couldn't dream of working without my tablet now - it's that important. I'd say is virtually impossible to reach your full potential in Photoshop or Painter without a tablet. So if you can, definitely think about getting one. They take a bit of getting used to at first, but it is SO worth it, trust me.

Stop me when I begin to sound like a tablet pimp. :D
 

kyubisharingan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
2,647
Reaction score
103
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
haha amaretti does have a point lol, tablets are awsome! seriosuly, get one if you really love art
 

*Mel*

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
665
Reaction score
129
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
XD I bought a cheap tablet...and it's...horrible =P
(R$250 = US$125)
But ofcourse it's way better than a mouse ^.^
So I agree with u

¬¬ I lost the tablet CD...now my pen sensitive doesn't work =/
 

MadTact

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Wow, this is COOL
 

marvacw

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
awesome gallery... and yeah as everyone else said, that "old" piece has been one of my all time favorites... :)
 

ToyBricks

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Messages
174
Reaction score
95
Gender
Female
Country
China
god!
your works are so fabulous!
keep on going!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Ammaretti's thread is getting very populated and very fast ^-^
 

Dark soul within

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:worship you are sooooo good! Your gallery just blows my mind away :wtf
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
so sexy :wtf
please continue coloring :wtf
now only if you could do One Piece :scry
 

kyubisharingan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
2,647
Reaction score
103
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
while im not that big a fan of OP, it would be interesting to see a coloring in your style in One piece
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I found another god to workship...... xD
all bow down to the holliness....!!!
 

stewie666

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Bangladesh
nice nice
 

Amaretti

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
92
Reaction score
198
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
New page:



~Direct Linkage~

Seeing a hand doctor tomorrow, so hopefully he'll make sure my hand won't fall off in the near future, but frankly that's being optimistic. :darn
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
well give us his name and he'll pay if he messes up your divine hands.... :devil-mad
:shakefist:spank:fry:bash;bash

but i'll be more impressed if you can color with your feet and/or your mouth... :smile-big
 
Last edited:

Amaretti

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
92
Reaction score
198
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
well give us his name and he'll pay if he messes up your divine hands.... :devil-mad
:shakefist:spank:fry:bash;bash

but i'll be more impressed if you can color with your feet and/or your mouth... :smile-big

Guess which body part I drew this with? :jk



I'd say I still have a bright artistic future ahead of me, even if my hand drops off tomorrow. :bow
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Love your choice of colours for this one. So far, we've seen AK's and Willit's panels being very dark (blues, blacks, greys, purples) and yours is very different from that which is good (I love theirs as well!).

What made you go with that colour scheme and did it cross your mind to go dark like the others?
 

abu_89

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Messages
393
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
wow... just wow...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Guess which body part I drew this with? :jk



I'd say I still have a bright artistic future ahead of me, even if my hand drops off tomorrow. :bow
ahahaha lol what did you draw that with ? your mouth????


lol well I hope your hand heals fast :) I want to see more of your work!
 
Top