American Politics

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
As much as I want the Queen of America to lose, im afraid she might win.
Im gonna be making Waffles for this election
You'd prefer the groper over Killary? :nah


I'm kinda feeling sad this election in coming to an end. This one generated so much memes in the internet :pout
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
You'd prefer the groper over Killary? :nah


I'm kinda feeling sad this election in coming to an end. This one generated so much memes in the internet :pout
I´m still waiting to see Lucille, meeting Clinton and Trump, Kaine can serve as Rick, Pence as Daryll, Trump as Abraham and Hillary as glenn, in a youtube vid anytime now (this consideering republicans made that Savage add, stating: "Negan wants for 50% of your shit, Hillary demands it all").

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh, being a mormon will do it usually. lol I was expecting to see some really crazy Republican comments like "gays should be converted" and things like that.
No, the only thing that stands out is his stance on abortion. He's basically said that the GOP needs to move on from the whole defense of marriage bullshit, as they're going against history and potential voters. Otherwise, from what I've seen of his social policy, it's surprisingly moderate.

But if even the "Mormon" word is uttered, people act like a person is a cultist. It's silly really, I dated a Mormon, I know plenty around where I live, and just from personal experience, they're some of the nicest, clean-living, and least judgmental people going. Of course, people might keep their nutty beliefs to themselves, but the stigma around them is almost as bad as atheists in some circles.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Will Washington D.C. residents finally decide to make it its own state?
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why would they need to?
Theyre voting on that today. Though I havent read all the reasons it is being put up for consideration.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Theyre voting on that today. Though I havent read all the reasons it is being put up for consideration.
They already operate in the same way a state would, though. I guess their congresswoman has brought up the "no taxation without representation" thing because they don't have US Senators...but idk
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am just throwing that in here:

also this one

 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,286
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Anyone seeing any exit polls yet? I haven't found any and I am not too sure of whether it is too early...
 

Onyx Darkmatter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
512
Reaction score
115
Age
31
Country
United States
The polls will close in 20 minutes. We should be getting results from North Carolina and Georgia sometime after that.
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's getting exciting now :)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Polls will be out soon. This shit's getting real...
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Whoever wins (even if i am rather sure clinton will), i gotta hand it to you americans: it was a great show.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yes you once again gave the rest of the world oodles of entertainment
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I mean, in professional wrestling, they hire expensive writers and don't come up with half of the absurd stuff that happened in this election.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
You'd prefer the groper over Killary? :nah


I'm kinda feeling sad this election in coming to an end. This one generated so much memes in the internet :pout
Its been shown that all the people who said he "groped" them is all fake
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Honestly I'd find Trump winning funny. If it's Hillary which it will be, i'm scared for my Murican friends...
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
where has that been shown?
Look, have you seen the women who came out and said that? Trump is WELL known for having high standard with women...but these are very much not his type.

And now this chick saying he raped her when she was 13 is turning to be made up too, to give him bad press.

Just saying

 

Onyx Darkmatter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
512
Reaction score
115
Age
31
Country
United States
Trump wins Indiana and Kentucky, and Hillary wins Vermont (according to CNN). Trump has a good headstart for now.
 
Top