--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think it's part of a longstanding pattern for the past several decades where tons of formally successful businesses that took in too many MBA (Mediocre but Arrogant) types lost their competitive edge (e.g., Boeing, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Cisco). Google is also starting to go in that direction. Amazon has actually been fairly successful in avoiding that culture (partly due to their own internal culture being almost anti-MBA philosophy). Bottom-line is that there is something very wrong with the S&P 500 culture where investors are cheering company leadership on when it comes to engaging in activities that are literally killing their companies.Boeing has been doing poorly since before trump.. it's a company that got complacent over it being basically too important to fail. Pair that with inept leadership. Conventionally a client would by now drop a crappy supplier but there's basically no one to replace boeing with afaik.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lmfao, it doesn't matter now. Throw your vote away, we don't need it. We've got the Swifties!If Harris wasn't supporting Israel, I'd vote for her with no hesitation or regrets
That's the best part about all this: the majority of her fans are in the age range that's least concerned with the Israel/Palestine conflict. You can't shame them into throwing their votes away. Democracy is saved by God Queen Khaleesi Taylor Swift.She has been famous for about 15 iirc. Swifties are 30~.
What's cringe about winning? No matter who wins, as long as they're a Democrat, I always come out on top.I love how "Vote Blue No Matter Who" are cringe regardless of where, it's so embarrassing.
I don't think you can be called a bigot for bullying someone via their political affiliation. It's not an immutable characteristic.Plus so many of them are proving to be on the same plane as MAGAtards with the bigotry, if not slightly better.
You didn't like Pokemon Go to the Polls?At least Harris didn't give us any lame pop culture jokes like Clinton did. And gave us great moments in the debate, like how she was about to call Trump a "motherfucker" or "bitch" or something but stopped herself.
I mean, back when she was the white savior, not when she was murdering innocent people with dragon fire.Saved by khaleesi... Yeah... That doesn't bode poorly at all.
I don't attack any Muslims or Palestinians for their ethnicity. I attack them for not voting Democrat. That's not bigotry because political affiliation is not an immutable characteristic. That's like saying me attacking a woman for voting Republican is mysoginistic. It's not. I attack Republican women for voting for the party that want to take their rights away. Just like the Muslims and Palestinians that would let a Republican (who wants them all out of the country) into the presidency.You can be called a bigot for not caring about someone because of their race or religion or whatnot. If Hindus did not vote for republicans for whatever reason, those republicans would attack Hindus and make racist jokes. Dems are basically dismissing Muslims and Palestinians and bullying them because they don't like how the two groups are justifying not voting.