As for the bold part, what are you talking about?
What? Her stance is to allow more refugees in. That is the sort of stuff you google in 3 seconds.... What reason do you have to doubt that being the case?
The fact that Trump is doing well in the polls show that Hillary is in trouble. Trump can only get more support from here, especially since more people see Hillary's past as worse. THere is a picture going around with a list of bad things Trump and Hillary have done, and Trump has one thing while Hillary has at least ten things.
This, actually. Even undecided/people who are against both have more criticism for Hillary than for Trump, and they said they're entertaining the idea of voting for him. Either way, it's a fact that this election being close proves that Hillary is in trouble, given the kind of opponent she's running up against. If it was someone like Romney or McCain, this close election would make sense.
I said her TRUE stance, not the stance she says she's about. And because I don't trust Hillary? She was against allowing South American refugee children coming in years ago, and now she's for Muslim migrant children? She can't have changed that view without obviously pandering.
I just hope that is the case for those supporters, that they don't know how to register to vote, let alone, where to vote (I don't want to sound like a Left-wing nutjob in that case, but these supporters are a threat equal to the Sovereign Citizens).
Well, if they want to win future elections, it is necessary for them to change as soon as possible. 4 years may seem short, but it's necessary if they want to get their shits together (otherwise, it might as well as be a 3rd Democratic president in a row, assuming Hillary becomes the victor). Otherwise, this could be the decade of Democrats (assuming they don't fuck up, which I know they eventually will).
That's what I said, didn't I? One of the things that I can see that needs to go are Superdelegates (which is a stupid concept that enables shitty candidates to win). But how it stands, the Democrats will get better down the road (unless they continue pulling stunts like they did with Sanders).
But yes, you're still correct that the Democratic Party needs a massive change, but I don't see it being as horrible as the Republican Party (Delegates failed to remove Trump from becoming the nominee, continues to embrace a theocratic ideology, and plenty more).
Woah. I mean, as much as I don't like them, I wouldn't really go THAT far.
no, you only mentioned "(so do the democrats)" or something, but nothing more. I don't see them getting better, at all. If anything, they'll probably be better at being sneaky, but it'll probably be the same, if not get worse.
It's pretty close, although most republicans who don't want Trump are voting for him only because he's a republican.
I'm pissed. They say disgusting, horrible, and disturbing shit and do violent things and are so full of ignorance. THey attack protesters and claim (as far as I know) that protesters started it first. They give us bullshit facts about refugees being dangerous when that's completely false and keep referring to Europe even though we're not Europe (Sharkbait has brought up refugees/migrant children being more dangerous without stats to back that up). They call for Hillary's death/assassination and laughed at a meme of how to kill Bernie supporters. These guys are scums of this country, and I feel we'd be better off without them staining the great nation.
At least US needs conservatives and liberals to have any hope of being powerful. But it doesn't need extreme versions of both or ignorant Trump supporters. At least Trump supporters who genuinely think he's a good choice because of his views towards the establishment and economical views aren't that bad, so I don't care much about them.