tbh I heard from a source or two Shark posted long ago. I feel it's good to use conservative sources just to show one is not blind, though I did get a lot of my news from conservative papers.I mean, I sort of object to this discussion because you insist on boiling issue down to such a degree. I have a problem with war profiteers, just like you. But slashing the DoD budget just isn't the solution to our problems IMO. Our foreign policy needs to be better and more people held accountable.
You "hear"? I mean...okay. If you have assets overseas they might be compromised eventually. The only way to prevent that chance is to have no bases anywhere.
Officers? Police? Police has nothing to do with the federal defense budgeting for the most part. And depending on who you talk to, they don't even think they should be funded or exist anymore lol
How many of them actually think that? Guess the pro-police people are just too loud that you can't hear those who think the police shouldn't be funded or exist anymore.
It'll probably cause him to lose women voters, but other than that I can't see Trump being in trouble. His supporters are already defending him and deflecting to Bill assaulting women. I"m also sure the republican politicians who claim to denounce him (eventually anyway, if not just his words) will still vote for him because he's a republican. I've read many of them denounced his words, but not Trump himself.Unless people are already aware of this a long time ago, a Tape has been leaked that's about how Trump (and Billy Bush; the cousin of George Bush) brags about groping women. Billy is already under fire, and I wonder how this would affect Trump's voters (especially the Women and religious people).
They most likely don't care, since he's a republican. I see the outrage/concern being fake for the most part.Honestly, I don't think trump supporters will care about the new video with trump being overly gropey. Why would they? They already knew trump treated women like accessories to screw. And it's not even the worst he has done. By far. Will it hurt him with his party? Yeah. But he had already alienated them anyways.

