I agree that trump does not stand for conservative values.If one supports Trump then they are not conservative, sorry.
But fact is that a very big percentage of republicans supports him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I agree that trump does not stand for conservative values.If one supports Trump then they are not conservative, sorry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Michael Savage is a conservative radio talk show host and a self-professed nationalist. He has a laundry-list of bigoted, insane ideas that he's spewed for years. His show getting pulled could have a variety of reasons behind or be cumulative. Or quite simply, advertisers no longer wanted anything to do with him. The only thing matters there is ratings, which determine how much advertising money can be charged. If companies wanted nothing to do with him, I don't see how that has anything to do with Clinton.Thats strange, he sure wasnt the only one taken down, there was also this guy Doctor Drew that got the same treatment, for the same exact thing, but I dont live in the US, so it´s not like I can go there confirm most of the facts, on the channels, radio shows, more easily, I did heard about replacements for Michael Savage´s job though and Michael Savage, Conspiracy Theorist or not, had a huge number of listeners, more than the goons that went in and replaced him.
No, that's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.They should´ve just followed Trump´s advice and keep the oil
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Inflammatory, not really helping his cause.....but I don't see how that's 100% false, given her top donors.Trump says 'no you are the puppet' several times after clinton said he is a puppet for putin.
Wow.
Next level.
Well people have very different approaches to what respect is"nobody has more respect for women than I do, nobody"
*crowd laughs*
"nobody has more respect for them, nobody. Nobody"
I LOVE DEMOCRACY
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Inflammatory, not really helping his cause.....but I don't see how that's 100% false, given her top donors.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, respect = useful to him or attractiveWell people have very different approaches to what respect is![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Just half a month and it is over, don't worry.It's like an exercise in seeing is believing. If someone says something enough, can it really be wrong?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, respect = useful to him or attractive
This guy is just a mental midget and honestly, I'm really sick and tired of this election cycle. I'm fed up. I just find it nauseating at this point. The mainstream media would rather talk about scandal and get paid shills from both sides to yell at each other for ratings. And fuck it, it gets ratings, who can blame them. But god damn, just get me out of this time period already, it's making my head hurt.--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well comedy in general benefits perhaps, but I think most latenight hosts kinda suck these days...well, the network ones anywya.Just half a month and it is over, don't worry.
Just be happy for all the latenight show hosts who could advertise themselves in this cycle^^
I must say: For someone who works at fox news, the moderator is pretty good.--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ya, he totally did. He did not flat out say no, but he refused to give an affirmative answer.Wait, did I miss something? Apparently Trump implied he wasn't going to accept the results of the election if he loses?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
