Seriously doubt it, as I keep reading that she and Bill went to some pedophile's island full of underage prostitutes, and that her foundation accepted money from the Saudis. Dunno if it's true, especially since I don't trust Trump supporters, and Hillary supporters can be... very odd.
Well, the reason I doubt it is because so many people have already made up their mind. They could care less that she broke federal laws or did this and that. They didn't care the first time, why would they now? And now she's slowed down at 65% and it is extremely unlikely that she will drop.
Does this mean you read the leaked emails too though? Wikileaks is the source, isn't it? I haven't seen any Trump or Hillary supporter mentioning it yet. Emails also talk about bringing children from the ages of seven to eleven to their pool parties so they could "have some fun" while they can...they also talk about allowing Hillary Clinton to abuse staffers if it'll let her blow off steam (which would align with her supposed freak out during her interview with Matt Lauer). Crazy stuff if true.
1. I don't dislike white people at all.
2. You don't have the numbers, so you're deflecting it on me.
3. I don't like conservatives based on how douchey most of them act. I'd still rather have conservatives and liberals that can meet than extreme liberals.
4. You missed the posts where I did criticize liberals.
5. It is not my fault that a lot of things coming from Trump or his supporters tend to be lies. Tons of things don't match up whenever I fact check.
6. I criticized my favorite source of news that I thought was unbiased for accusing Trump of encouraging Hillary's assassination when all he said was that Hillary relies on guns as well, though I think he was lying about her wanting to take it away?
7. What crazy shit has Bernie done? Minimum wage increase so people can make ends meet? Punishment for Wall Street criminals? I also know about Bernie supporters protesting aggressively at least one Trump rally, if the media is honest, and that one speaker at his rally said his supporters chanted "speak ENglish" or some racist things. Long ago, so of course it wont be brought up now.
9. Everyone is full of double standards. Democrats, conservatives, Trump supporters, liberals, whatnot.
I don't have to prove the majority of white or conservative people aren't all bigots, racists or the like. Burden of proof falls on you, the person claiming most if not all whites and conservatives are as you said. And you're judging them all, calling them violent and stupid, so that's a pretty definite sign of some dislike if not hate.
I suppose I did miss these posts, but I doubt it contains the same kind of sentiments you have towards whites and conservatives. And wow, wait, I don't care if you point out liars or crazies in Trump supporters. The only thing I'm discussing is your remark and spoken sentiments that claims most if not all whites and conservatives are racist and violent.
I said "Bernie
supporters" there, not "Bernie".

and why do you always doubt democratic demonstrations of violence and yet readily acknowledge conservative violence as absolute fact? Some of the videos I gave you had Bernie supporters attacking people, even other Bernie fans when they tried to stop their violence. What does it take to prove it to you? Does it have to be recorded by Bernie Sanders himself and then released on CNN or something?
8. I don't mean to say all conservatives are like that.
Then when I asked you several times over, why didn't you just say this? It could have ended this discussion a while ago...
Supposedly a minority. But loud Trump supporters are still poisonous and bad. If they were loud but peaceful or some crap, I wouldn't care. If Trump supporters were peaceful from the get-go, I'd be embarrassed by the protesters' violence, but then I doubt most protesters would even get to that level of violence. And I did generalize most of Hillary's supporters as delusional, going by shionoro and few of her supporters that I know.
And there you go again with that "supposedly a minority".
All crazy supporters are poisonous and bad. Trump supporters are no different, and they aren't in existence more than any other. People just like to pay attention to them more because it aligns with their personal beliefs and political alignment. They want to believe all conservatives are terrible, so they will. It's called confirmation bias.
Wait, wait. What do you mean by "
If Trump supporters were peaceful from the get-go,
I'd be embarrassed by the protesters' violence," this? So...right now you aren't because someone that supports Trump got violent? You do understand how wrong that is, right?
I don't watch random Youtube videos from anti-Hillary accounts or DumpTrump whatever to determine anything. I'm not a desperate Trump supporter. People can doctor videos, whether it's faking Hillary saying this or Trump saying that. The media would be more trustworthy. I don't know if Hillary supporters watch videos, but I don't see why they need to when mainstream media protects Hillary even though they usually use what Trump said against him, with very few twisting it or making it up.
These videos seem to be few people attacking. But if you want, I could get some friends to pretend they're beating up Trump supporters and claim Hillary supporters are wild animals. Trump supporters have not given me a reason to trust them, especially when they go on about how refugees are dangerous or how this or that.
Random? Well unfortunately news sites and channels refuse to be unbiased so you won't see this on the morning news of CNN or MSNBC or the like. It being on youtube doesn't make it fictitious.
And you must not have seen much of any of the videos, then. A lot of them were reuploads from new casts. You can't fake video evidence (yet) like this. Those were thousands of Hillary (and Bernie) supporters becoming violent against Trump supporters (and Bernie supporters) out of nowhere, even on
children. What you are suggesting is a bit ridiculous that they were doctored, faked, acted etc etc.
A "few"? That's thousands, but regardless, you do believe thousands and thousands of people acted out the violence against non-Hillary/Bernie supporters. I don't deny that small altercations could easily be acted out, but we're talking about dozens of videos of thousands of people—some of which happened on
air.
"retarded media site?" Sounds like you don't use or understand Twitter. And no, I've said that I've seen multiple people support repealing 19th Amendment. I've seen few Trump supporters spout their bullshit as well on FB, and the few friends I've talked to who support him actually made me think Trump isn't/wasn't as bad as he seems. And that's because conservatives espouse ideas that make it look like they want to go back to pre-20th century ways. Also, someone (I think on this forum?) said that republicans can't be anything but conservative. But are there republicans who aren't conservative at all? I'd love to see or know any. If you said not all conservatives or republicans are extreme conservatives or have all conservative values, I'd concur.
A lot of them are, and they prove it many times. Even democratic Trump supporters share bullshit or lies about Trump while denying or excusing his bad behavior.
Yes, that would be correct. I do not use media sites. They are a cancer to humanity and intelligence, and create hive minds. They also do not help to spread accurate information and will lead closed minded people into bigoted sentiments because someone else posted something or did something.
Possessing conservative values does not make them extreme, violent, a bigot or the like. It is how they represent their values that makes them extreme or violent.