American Politics

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I didn't know he is anti pakistan... pro I Modi, yes..... but you can't make that into anti-pakistan....



well, indians hate indians too.... nevermind, bad joke...



Hillary did provide aid to Pakistan as the secretary of defense, but questioned the decision later on whether it was a good thing. Even John Kerry did later.
Frankly speaking, i dont think the hindu vote count was at levels it would've affected the ballot but yea, there is a age demographic that probably did vote, and again i hate them too, so birds...... nevermind..

DInesh DSouza sucks.....
The ad states his stance is to punish Pakistan and hold them accountable for whatever, even if he isn't anti-Pakistan.

Nah, I wish Indians did. Seems like Hindu Indians hate Muslim Indians, and higher-caste Indians hate Dalit Indians. Dunno if Muslim Indians hate Hindu Indians though.

I mean, Trump lost the popular vote, but who knows what happened? My issue is with the ads, and how the ONLY reason was "fuck Pakistan," and nothing else.

Dinesh is a piece of shit.

So.... apparently texas' governor is considering closing up the state again. Things must be pretty atrocious over there... It's about time people in the US stop taking medical advise from politicians...
Not to be horrible, but this amuses me because he was for reopening it despite evidence and being told not to.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,074
Reaction score
6,931
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sad
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'm actually interested in buying John Bolton's book. He himself is an enigma of a character.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


How can he be so incompetent in the face a pandemic?!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not only do K-pop and tik tok users troll his rally but then this happens? I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
This is beyond incompetence... Trump simply is THAT dense. His comments about why he isn't testing more tell us literally everything we could ever possibly need to know about trump. He is overtly saying that he isn't testing more because then confirmed cases would increase.... which would look reflect back on him. The guy is so short sighted that he thinks doing his job will hurt his image. Not wonder every single thing he has ever worked on has gone bankrupt.

There are two bits about trump which I consider to be perfect microcosms of the sort of person trump is morally, ethically and intellectually. The first is the trump university. A grift that preyed on poor people paying inane amounts of money for the illusion of an education.... And the bit about why he isn't testing more. The entirety of trump's life, personality, moral fiber and intellectual capacity is perfectly summarized in those two things. You literally don't need to know more about trump than that to know him perfectly. There probably isn't that much more to know either.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,074
Reaction score
6,931
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is beyond incompetence... Trump simply is THAT dense. His comments about why he isn't testing more tell us literally everything we could ever possibly need to know about trump. He is overtly saying that he isn't testing more because then confirmed cases would increase.... which would look reflect back on him. The guy is so short sighted that he thinks doing his job will hurt his image. Not wonder every single thing he has ever worked on has gone bankrupt.
This shouldn't be surprising to anyone

Never forget when he didnt want the people on the cruise ship to come ashore way back in february because it would make our numbers look bad

Also, or those times when he was like it would go away magically
 

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The ad states his stance is to punish Pakistan and hold them accountable for whatever, even if he isn't anti-Pakistan.
what ad?

Nah, I wish Indians did. Seems like Hindu Indians hate Muslim Indians, and higher-caste Indians hate Dalit Indians. Dunno if Muslim Indians hate Hindu Indians though.
Yea they do, but perhaps not at the scale or the manner you are referring to.
Hindu muslim thing is no different than other religious issues across the world. The real issue is the government's ignorance in voicing against this hatred. Some people do feel empowered and think of BJP's rule as a chance for them to take back their country, which was never theirs alone to begin with...
This issue was too complex to catagorize as 'Hindus Hate' and "maybe muslims do"...

. Religion is a piece of shit, all religions suck...



I mean, Trump lost the popular vote, but who knows what happened? My issue is with the ads, and how the ONLY reason was "fuck Pakistan," and nothing else.
THe way i see it, and please correct me if i am wrong, US provided millions of dollars in aid to Pakistan with the intention to stop Al Qaida and Taliban. Not only did those not help against the terrorists groups, there was intelligence discovered that ISI was aiding and even training Taliban troops. That resulted in the backfire which Clinton and Kerry mentioned...
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,074
Reaction score
6,931
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Also

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
This is beyond incompetence... Trump simply is THAT dense. His comments about why he isn't testing more tell us literally everything we could ever possibly need to know about trump. He is overtly saying that he isn't testing more because then confirmed cases would increase.... which would look reflect back on him. The guy is so short sighted that he thinks doing his job will hurt his image. Not wonder every single thing he has ever worked on has gone bankrupt.

There are two bits about trump which I consider to be perfect microcosms of the sort of person trump is morally, ethically and intellectually. The first is the trump university. A grift that preyed on poor people paying inane amounts of money for the illusion of an education.... And the bit about why he isn't testing more. The entirety of trump's life, personality, moral fiber and intellectual capacity is perfectly summarized in those two things. You literally don't need to know more about trump than that to know him perfectly. There probably isn't that much more to know either.
I'm sure he's saying all that shit more for his supporters than anything else. It's not like he's lying either, fewer testings does mean fewer cases.

what ad?


Yea they do, but perhaps not at the scale or the manner you are referring to.
Hindu muslim thing is no different than other religious issues across the world. The real issue is the government's ignorance in voicing against this hatred. Some people do feel empowered and think of BJP's rule as a chance for them to take back their country, which was never theirs alone to begin with...
This issue was too complex to catagorize as 'Hindus Hate' and "maybe muslims do"...

. Religion is a piece of shit, all religions suck...





THe way i see it, and please correct me if i am wrong, US provided millions of dollars in aid to Pakistan with the intention to stop Al Qaida and Taliban. Not only did those not help against the terrorists groups, there was intelligence discovered that ISI was aiding and even training Taliban troops. That resulted in the backfire which Clinton and Kerry mentioned...
Ads on Indian channels.

I've seen Hindus claim they're becoming minorities in India. Horseshit, tbh.

I don't really know.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I'm sure he's saying all that shit more for his supporters than anything else. It's not like he's lying either, fewer testings does mean fewer cases.



Ads on Indian channels.

I've seen Hindus claim they're becoming minorities in India. Horseshit, tbh.

I don't really know.
Well, sure. but that's not the point.
 

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ads on Indian channels.

I've seen Hindus claim they're becoming minorities in India. Horseshit, tbh.

I don't really know.
Oh, lol.... those have no credibility......... Yea, hindus claiming to be minorities is like saying reverse racism, but on the scale of ohw many people claim, its negligible...

Anyways, i'd be happy to discuss indian politics and issues, specially with someone who's not right wing inclined, but its outside the scope of this thread, so lets end it here.....
Not so bad. 41% of the people still support him. Thats quite a lot.
I am surprised with Arizona poll, but 41% with a bad democratic candidate would mean the 3rd party can still play a role and influence the swing.... So Trump might stay
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Oh, lol.... those have no credibility......... Yea, hindus claiming to be minorities is like saying reverse racism, but on the scale of ohw many people claim, its negligible...

Anyways, i'd be happy to discuss indian politics and issues, specially with someone who's not right wing inclined, but its outside the scope of this thread, so lets end it here.....


I am surprised with Arizona poll, but 41% with a bad democratic candidate would mean the 3rd party can still play a role and influence the swing.... So Trump might stay
Exactly! I think him wining again is highly possible.
 

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think Biden should announce his VP pick sooner than he intends to.. I wish Warren was atleast into consideration but its looking bleaker by the minute... Kamala Harris or Susan RIce... i'd prefer Rice as the VP.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,074
Reaction score
6,931
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think Biden should announce his VP pick sooner than he intends to.. I wish Warren was atleast into consideration but its looking bleaker by the minute... Kamala Harris or Susan RIce... i'd prefer Rice as the VP.
I dont know why he is waiting until August (most likely at or before the digital convention). Surely he has one picked thus far.
 

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol, just read that "boycott China" hats being sold in India were made in China......

Capitalists at the highest level...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I dont know why he is waiting until August (most likely at or before the digital convention). Surely he has one picked thus far.
I dont get it either... I am sure most people will welcome the VP choice better towards the election. Maybe there should be a thread on the VP pick.. so much to discuss.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,726
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki



This is just sad.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You could make the same sort of list with states instead of cities, and there's only 3 states with Governors that are Democrats in the Top 10, and 8 of them are traditionally Red states.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Oh, lol.... those have no credibility......... Yea, hindus claiming to be minorities is like saying reverse racism, but on the scale of ohw many people claim, its negligible...

Anyways, i'd be happy to discuss indian politics and issues, specially with someone who's not right wing inclined, but its outside the scope of this thread, so lets end it here.....


I am surprised with Arizona poll, but 41% with a bad democratic candidate would mean the 3rd party can still play a role and influence the swing.... So Trump might stay
But far too many Hindus claim this, and it's stupid and annoying. Also, I'm not too well-versed on India other than what I've read on Twitter, so I'm not sure if this would be worth your time.


He likely will as Biden's doing a shitty job pulling in voters. He opposes Medicare for All and defunding/getting rid of the police, and that's definitely not convincing any independent left to vote for him. Lot of polls say Biden's ahead, but it's probably better to take it with grain of salt until Biden actually wins.

lol, just read that "boycott China" hats being sold in India were made in China......

Capitalists at the highest level...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I dont get it either... I am sure most people will welcome the VP choice better towards the election. Maybe there should be a thread on the VP pick.. so much to discuss.
Basically angry people in a nutshell. I know Trump made his hats in China for a while as well.

This thread works for that as I believe it started off as Presidential Election thread.




This is just sad.
You mean, cities with high population see high amount of crime?!?!
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,074
Reaction score
6,931
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow Old People really going at it.
 
Top