- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,076
- Reaction score
- 6,934
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
it happened
Real, video from the white house press pool.Pic looks fake... is that a fake cnn account?
accurate comedic summary for what happened back thenHey, how accurate is this?
I still dont know how he was vetted to be VP, I truly dont especially when I thought he was pretty disliked here. Moving here to Indy, I've heard no one speak of him in any positive light.Yeah, taking medical advise from the guy who says tobacco does not cause cancer....
He's a yes man, would nod to everything Trump says, plus helped get the religious belt support..... it kinda worked as well, based on people's reaction after his deabte with then vice presidential candidate, Tim Kaine.... even if intellectually and content matter of the discussion favored the latter, most people said Pence won and spoke about his nature and demeanor.I still dont know how he was vetted to be VP, I truly dont especially when I thought he was pretty disliked here. Moving here to Indy, I've heard no one speak of him in any positive light.
Why do I feel like Trump supporters would be okay with Trump being a pedophile and even defend him?
...what
Curious how the QAnon crowd will attempt to square this circle...