Nah, not really. But I can understand how from the warped perspective of the US right wing, where anything less than having wet dreams about guns ejaculating into your mouth makes you a communist, I may seem like one... Heck, in this very thread I've been called a conservative lol.
Nah, not really. But I can understand how from the warped perspective of the US right wing, where anything less than having wet dreams about guns ejaculating into your mouth makes you a communist, I may seem like one... Heck, in this very thread I've been called a conservative lol.
Don't worry, you have zero risk of me ever thinking you're a conservative.
On the off-chance you're any level of centrist, libertarian, or political atheist of any stripe, I do wonder if you acknowledge ANYTHING that you ascribe to being left-leaning about.
Don't worry, you have zero risk of me ever thinking you're a conservative.
On the off-chance you're any level of centrist, libertarian, or political atheist of any stripe, I do wonder if you acknowledge ANYTHING that you ascribe to being left-leaning about.
I consider myself right of center. Though it really depends on the issue. To me it's plainly absurd that the vaccine situation in the US has been split pretty much in partisan lines because.... bill gates is putting chips in it? It's not really a left-right thing to begin with.
I consider myself right of center. Though it really depends on the issue. To me it's plainly absurd that the vaccine situation in the US has been split pretty much in partisan lines because.... bill gates is putting chips in it? It's not really a left-right thing to begin with.
Whatever the case, the exact chiral opposite can in no way ever be true - it simply is IMPOSSIBLE that the left is guilty of hypocrisy in the same exact vein.
For most people, yeah. For other people, potentially dying from covid is worth it for an opportunity to own the libs. It's these people that need to be protected from themselves. And we need to be protected from them.
And no, this isn't a comment on the entire right.
Which is what the fascistic state relies on with their dictate.
Coercing citizens to contribute to the greater good isn't fascistic. Forcing them to, is. Fascism is a combination of hyper authoritarianism and hyper nationalism. "Do this because I'm the authority, and I say this is right for the country" is a smidge different from "Do this because you're a threat to society and we're not gonna let you put other people in danger."
Whatever the case, the exact chiral opposite can in no way ever be true - it simply is IMPOSSIBLE that the left is guilty of hypocrisy in the same exact vein.
Yawn. I've acknowledged that too and called them out on it, but the right is the absolute worst and make it clear that they only believe in freedom of speech and choice if they agree with it. No matter how bigoted or dangerous it is, they'll support something, but if it's something they disagree with, no matter how correct or polite, they'll want the person's life ruined.
For example, the right says something racist and gets called out on it by liberals. They cry freedom of speech. Colin Kaepernick kneels (which is actually out of respect to the troops while protesting), but the right say he doesn't have the freedom to do that or say anything against America.
I pointed out the disgusting hypocrisy between abortion and mask/vaccine, although it's more of a war against women as well.
Oh, let's not forget how the right claim to be pro-life, but they support wars and giving everyone guns and encouraging shooting. Liberals/Biden and Obama supporters are likely as bad, if not almost as bad, but the left are kind of better.
As it turns out, everyone in the US that attends Elementary School, joins the military, or travels to certain places of the world are victims of "medical tyranny"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
New heartless conservative inbreds just dropped
Even if you're the staunchest 2A supporter, seeming as reasonable and considerate as possible just isn't as important as your God given right to the Yuletide triggering of victims of yet another school shooting. Much less doing it as a sitting member of congress. Merry Fuckyou-mas!
...is this really a response to the discourse surrounding the most recent school shooting?
I mean, you try to find common ground with these people... to coexist. How the fuck do you coexist with people like this? Even if it's just intended to rile up the left, why would you do that not 3 days from the shooting?
How would they respond to the families of the victims? "They shoulda been carrying"?
Even if you're the staunchest 2A supporter, seeming as reasonable and considerate as possible just isn't as important as your God given right to the Yuletide triggering of victims of yet another school shooting. Much less doing it as a sitting member of congress. Merry Fuckyou-mas!
This is something that baffles me about Christianity at the US (though it has also migrated to other places by now). How do guns fit into a Christian home? I grew up with christianity being the "turn the other cheek" religion. I don't understand how you can reconcile being a christian with the fetishisms of guns seen in that, ugh, family picture. Going a bit further, how does it make sense to basically build your identity around guns, regardless of whether you are a christian or not? It's.... a weird mix of sad and pathetic.
As it turns out, everyone in the US that attends Elementary School, joins the military, or travels to certain places of the world are victims of "medical tyranny"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
New heartless conservative inbreds just dropped
Even if you're the staunchest 2A supporter, seeming as reasonable and considerate as possible just isn't as important as your God given right to the Yuletide triggering of victims of yet another school shooting. Much less doing it as a sitting member of congress. Merry Fuckyou-mas!
This is something that baffles me about Christianity at the US (though it has also migrated to other places by now). How do guns fit into a Christian home? I grew up with christianity being the "turn the other cheek" religion. I don't understand how you can reconcile being a christian with the fetishisms of guns seen in that, ugh, family picture. Going a bit further, how does it make sense to basically build your identity around guns, regardless of whether you are a christian or not? It's.... a weird mix of sad and pathetic.
This is something that baffles me about Christianity at the US (though it has also migrated to other places by now). How do guns fit into a Christian home? I grew up with christianity being the "turn the other cheek" religion. I don't understand how you can reconcile being a christian with the fetishisms of guns seen in that, ugh, family picture. Going a bit further, how does it make sense to basically build your identity around guns, regardless of whether you are a christian or not? It's.... a weird mix of sad and pathetic.
It's some bastardized implementation of a frontiersman outlook or a relic of manifest destiny. That plus the legit utilitarian aspect of owning a gun, especially in more remote, rural places. Then there's the whole mania created by the NRA, The desperate hunger some Conservatives have for being considered oppressed, and you get photos like that one.
It's some bastardized implementation of a frontiersman outlook or a relic of manifest destiny. That plus the legit utilitarian aspect of owning a gun, especially in more remote, rural places. Then there's the whole mania created by the NRA, The desperate hunger some Conservatives have for being considered oppressed, and you get photos like that one.
I mean, as much as I am for gun control I do consider rural areas a exemption to that given law enforcement's at least longer response times. But... Even within that a gun would be just a tool. And barring you going out looking for trouble like a jackass easily the least used one... let alone it being one you shouldn't even want to use at all.
If I remember correctly they paid it off early with an early payment penalty. Granted startups might need these kind of things to get going but big oil aren't start-ups? So not exactly apples to apples comparison.
Welp, that's still basically libertarian mumbo jumbo. As in, can it, sure, but how do you get to the US actually getting to fixing it's infrastructure issues? Developed nations usually spend 5% of their gdp in infrastructure every year, the US iirc is just over 2%...