American Politics

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I got you to admit that Palestinians raped Israeli hostages MONTHS AGO, and now you're backtracking? And why? To defend fucking HASAN PIKER!?
Palestinians? I thought you hated Hamas??

But other than that, new evidence and reports came out that the Oct 7 rape accusation was a hoax against Hamas, and Zionists are the ones actually guilty of raping and beheading. Anyone who has kept up with this knows the truth, and the fact that Harris and Biden keep spreading the lie that Hamas is guilty is just hurting them more and more.

Backtracking and changing views and opinions in light of new facts are not the same thing. I literally just said I don't care for Hasan, he's just not as shitty as destiny.

So you believe that America deserved 9/11 then? I don't know why I'm asking a second time, because you just did terrorist apologia for it, but couldn't just say "Yes, the people murdered in the twin towers deserved it because they were Americans."
You're doing a terrorist and genocide apologia consistently, as are Harris and Biden. You think it's okay that the US saved an evil dictator and allowed so many citizens to get killed for selfish reasons? Do you know what led to 9/11?

People that were killed in the Twin Towers and in the aftermath didn't deserve it, but again USA's fault. Then what happened afterwards was just as bad, with Americans discriminating against Muslims even more to the point of violence.

That is a given. It is always on the candidate and the campaign if they lose. it would also be on Harris if she endorses a weapons embargo and loses due to that. That is exactly why people in that position need to take their own decisions and often do rightfully disregard people shouting stuff rom the sidelines.
But then neither she nor the voters can complain about her losing, because she made the horrible decision to keep supporting Israel and alienating voters. She and Biden have been making mistakes for at least a year, even against facts, and if she'd rather appeal to few republicans instead of numerous independents, Muslims, and the left, then she really doesn't deserve to win. Claiming she should disregard people is pretty stupid, especially when it cost Clinton the election.

Again, without the people that she and Biden are pushing away, Biden would not have won 2020.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Trump isn't an idiot, dude is doing better at campaigning than Harris
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The reason people are so comfortable ignoring the facts of the October 7th rape allegations is because you're essentially saying "Hey, they stripped women naked and took pictures of their dead bodies, but they weren't full on rapes so it's not as bad. Let's give the sex criminals the benefit of the doubt." As if Hamas and the other Palestinian groups responsible are somehow vindicated by the fact or something. It reads as sexual assault apologia, on top of the already heinous terrorist apologia.

Not to mention the people that are suddenly super skeptical about the rapes are the same Believe All Women types. And what's even worse is that the investigations aren't finished, and the UN has already come to the conclusion that there's "reasonable grounds to believe" that sexual violence was committed on Oct. 7th. And then there's the first hand accounts that I linked months ago of hostages admitting to sexual violence being committed against them or to other hostages around them.

It feels like grasping at straws.
The "facts" in question -



I'm not interested in sexual violence relativism, and no one with any sense is either. The issue is Harris is taking her "facts" from unclear sources and drawing her own convenient conclusions. It's not unlike Biden talking about dozens of beheaded babies. It's been unending months of eviscerated children in Gaza and nothing remotely similar has come out of her or Biden's mouth. She is willfully pretending this conflict started on October 7th, and that is a reality invented only to excuse the US government's policy on this issue.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Trump isn't an idiot, dude is doing better at campaigning than Harris
The video only proves he'd be much more useful managing a McDonald's
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not interested in sexual violence relativism, and no one with any sense is either.
Doesn't seem that way. Seems like you're "well actually"ing for rapists. I'm sorry, alleged rapists.

The issue is Harris is taking her "facts" from unclear sources and drawing her own convenient conclusions. It's not unlike Biden talking about dozens of beheaded babies. It's been unending months of eviscerated children in Gaza and nothing remotely similar has come out of her or Biden's mouth. She is willfully pretending this conflict started on October 7th, and that is a reality invented only to excuse the US government's policy on this issue.
For the average American, Palestine didn't even exist until October 7th, so as far as they're concerned she's right about when the conflict started. I think when people hear that the majority of people want to end the Palestinian genocide, they think it's coming from a more educated position than it actually is. It's literally just people taking the bare minimum position: that it's morally righteous to condemn genocide. And that's as far as that goes. That's what Harris is banking on. And she's correct. And by "morally righteous to condemn genocide", I mean that in the exact same sense that it's the moral stance to say "starving in Africa is bad" or "homelessness is bad."

It's the right thing to say, but only a select few actually care to do anything about it. And not enough of that select few to matter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Palestinians? I thought you hated Hamas??
I do, but there are non-Hamas Palestinian terrorist groups. And Palestinians at large aren't condemning them. I think I mentioned it a while back, but the benefit of the doubt is gone now lol.

But other than that, new evidence and reports came out that the Oct 7 rape accusation was a hoax against Hamas, and Zionists are the ones actually guilty of raping and beheading. Anyone who has kept up with this knows the truth, and the fact that Harris and Biden keep spreading the lie that Hamas is guilty is just hurting them more and more.
So I already said that investigation isn't over with, but whatever. Even if you could prove to me that Hamas wasn't responsible for any of the sex crimes committed on October 7th, they weren't the only terrorist group that had a hand in the attack.

Backtracking and changing views and opinions in light of new facts are not the same thing. I literally just said I don't care for Hasan, he's just not as shitty as destiny.
No, you said he's not as wrong as Destiny, so I dropped several examples of him saying shitty shit to see if you would say that they were wrong or not. Instead of condemning the things he said, you opted to only respond to two of the questions I asked.

You're doing a terrorist and genocide apologia consistently, as are Harris and Biden. You think it's okay that the US saved an evil dictator and allowed so many citizens to get killed for selfish reasons? Do you know what led to 9/11?
No I haven't. Attacking terrorists and terrorist sympathizers isn't the same thing as excusing the acts of Israel. I've even said Israel brought October 7th on themselves (that doesn't mean I'm justifying it, just admitting I know what caused it), several times. And I say the same thing about 9/11. Just because I know what the attack was about doesn't mean it's justified.

Was the Uchiha Genocide justified?

People that were killed in the Twin Towers and in the aftermath didn't deserve it, but again USA's fault. Then what happened afterwards was just as bad, with Americans discriminating against Muslims even more to the point of violence.
Ohhhhh, so we actually CAN excuse the deaths of innocents that are caught in the crossfire of a terrorist attack. We just blame it on the people being at the wrong place at the wrong time! Gee, that sounds super familiar...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
The video only proves he'd be much more useful managing a McDonald's
It also shows he can appeal to workers as well, and he's willing to appeal to different kinds of people, unlike Harris.

I do, but there are non-Hamas Palestinian terrorist groups. And Palestinians at large aren't condemning them. I think I mentioned it a while back, but the benefit of the doubt is gone now lol.
I don't know if you're aware of this, but Palestinians are too busy trying to survive or are too busy worried about their loved ones to be condemning anyone, especially the very groups that are trying to protect them.

So I already said that investigation isn't over with, but whatever. Even if you could prove to me that Hamas wasn't responsible for any of the sex crimes committed on October 7th, they weren't the only terrorist group that had a hand in the attack.
Doesn't really matter, you don't know much about this, if anything at all, and if your sources are destiny, CNN, and reports from decades ago from an Israeli report, you're definitely going to remain ignorant to actual facts and evidence. Israel itself can openly admit it's committing genocide, and that they're lying and scapegoating Hamas to have a reason to commit genocide, and you'd still say "waaah Hamas bad!"

There's a reason why more and more countries are calling out Israel.

No, you said he's not as wrong as Destiny, so I dropped several examples of him saying shitty shit to see if you would say that they were wrong or not. Instead of condemning the things he said, you opted to only respond to two of the questions I asked.
Shitty to you, but given that you're okay with a white person saying the 'n' word, for whatever reason, it doesn't really mean much. Plus, I don't care about Hasan to defend him. Just because he's not as much of a piece of shit as destiny doesn't mean he's not a piece of shit either.

Plus, I'm not sure about the others, and I'm not sure if it's worth discussing if you don't even know any of these situations beyond what CNN and destiny claimed.

No I haven't. Attacking terrorists and terrorist sympathizers isn't the same thing as excusing the acts of Israel. I've even said Israel brought October 7th on themselves (that doesn't mean I'm justifying it, just admitting I know what caused it), several times. And I say the same thing about 9/11. Just because I know what the attack was about doesn't mean it's justified.

Was the Uchiha Genocide justified?
Yes it is, especially when you keep regurgitating lies and proven lies and acting as if they're still true. Biden and Harris continuing to spread lies about Hamas allows Israel to continue killing innocent people, and it puts innocent Palestinians and Muslims in USA at danger as well. I have yet to see a Muslim, a left, or a Palestinian attack a Jewish person or a Zionist in the US, but I have seen a Zionist or a Jewish person assault and/or kill Muslims, Palestinians, and Jewish people who support Palestine.

They excuse Israel's terrorism especially by claiming Hamas are hiding behind civilians, when we've seen that Israel and other countries can do precision strikes to cause as little casualty as possible if they wanted to.

Justified or not, that's likely why Hasan think 9/11 was good. Retaliation against USA for interfering in another country. Hasan likely dislikes USA because of how violent and selfish USA is. You can ask him to confirm why he said what he said, if you want, I really don't give a shit about his beliefs. I'm just annoyed at you constantly using destiny as a source, when there are actual good sources.

Ohhhhh, so we actually CAN excuse the deaths of innocents that are caught in the crossfire of a terrorist attack. We just blame it on the people being at the wrong place at the wrong time! Gee, that sounds super familiar...
I mean, you'd know since you've been doing it for a year or so.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
So from what I can tell the race between trump and kamala is pretty damn close. I remember 2016 pretty well I think and hillary had a bigger lead than what kamala has now and still lost. Democrats should be going into full panic mode (because lets face it, kamala is a terrible candidate) and campaigning at 120%...
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If Trump wins it’ll be the first time that Alan Lichtman’s prediction keys have failed as a predictor for the winner of a presidential election. He had Kamala as the winner. Admittedly things can change before election, as he accounted for, but he would have to have more keys than Kamala.

Not to say these rules are a foolproof way of predicting the outcome but it’s at least more substantial than “I’ve got a feeling”.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
It's not a feeling.

Election is too close for comfort, in a sane world democrats would be panicking.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I’m sure you remember the closeness of the polls in 2020 too. Kamala’s campaigning non stop and she’s not fighting any of the ghosts that Hillary had in her closet. She’s not nearly as hated by both sides of the political line as Hillary was either.

I’m just saying, it isn’t over until it’s over, and as of today Trump is losing support from non college whites. That’s like the biggest republican demographic sure but every vote he loses is an advantage for her.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
So from what I can tell the race between trump and kamala is pretty damn close. I remember 2016 pretty well I think and hillary had a bigger lead than what kamala has now and still lost. Democrats should be going into full panic mode (because lets face it, kamala is a terrible candidate) and campaigning at 120%...
Dems should be embarrassed because there's no way or reason for the race to be so close, and if Biden and Harris actually LISTENED to their voters, it wouldn't be this close either.
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Do you know what a No True Scotsman fallacy is, by chance?
I do, but this is not one of them. I can point you exactly to core beliefs of leftist people that centrists do not share. That does not mean I like every leftist or think they are doing the right thing. But it does not make sense to lump people into the same political category that have core beliefs that oppose each other.

But let me ask you, what do you think is the definition for someone to be "on the left"?
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I do, but this is not one of them. I can point you exactly to core beliefs of leftist people that centrists do not share. That does not mean I like every leftist or think they are doing the right thing. But it does not make sense to lump people into the same political category that have core beliefs that oppose each other.

But let me ask you, what do you think is the definition for someone to be "on the left"?
That's the problem: you don't need a 1-to-1 parity in order for something to be identified in the same group. That's why you can't remove center-left people from the left.

You can't exclude tigers from the feline family just because they're a bigger kind of cat.
You can't say I'm not African-American because I wasn't born in Africa.
You can't say that a gay man isn't a man because they're attracted to their own sex.
And you can't say center-left people aren't a part of the left just because they're closer to the right than the Far Left are.

As for my definition of someone being "on the left", someone on the left (notice I didn't say a Leftist?) is someone who has a set of political beliefs and policy positions that are promoted by any number of political groups that are left of Center. From Center-Left all the way to Tankie. Not all of these political beliefs need to be held, and some political beliefs would be contrary to others.

I'll do the diagram again, but with the actual different groups instead of just numbers, maybe that'll help.

3-Far Left.....2-Left....1-Center Left.......0-Center......1-Center Right......2-Right......3-Far Right

3-Commies, Tankies
2-Demsocs, Socdems,Socialists
1-Dems

0-Centrists, Independents, supposedly Libertarians
1-Republicans (this kind of Republican hardly exists anymore. Hell they might not exist anymore)
2-Christian Nationalists, White Nationalists, MAGA
3-Straight up Nazis and admitted Fascists
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I found it weird how 2 weeks before the election Trump is suddenly leading Harris in the battlestates when she was ahead of him for a long time. Added to that all the weird stuff Trump said like talking about a dead golfers big schlong or closing down a McDonalds to give hand-picked supporters fries made not by him but the McD workers and Harris having over 100 Republicans come out for her besides Liz Cheney, it just feels weird.


Is it true, that you can just throw poll after poll after poll into the whole poll (lol) to skew the looks of who is ahead? Are there no rules to prevent that from happening?
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I found it weird how 2 weeks before the election Trump is suddenly leading Harris in the battlestates when she was ahead of him for a long time. Added to that all the weird stuff Trump said like talking about a dead golfers big schlong or closing down a McDonalds to give hand-picked supporters fries made not by him but the McD workers and Harris having over 100 Republicans come out for her besides Liz Cheney, it just feels weird.


Is it true, that you can just throw poll after poll after poll into the whole poll (lol) to skew the looks of who is ahead? Are there no rules to prevent that from happening?
I don't think there's anything that says you can't do that. It's not like it's misinformation after all. Unless it is.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I found it weird how 2 weeks before the election Trump is suddenly leading Harris in the battlestates when she was ahead of him for a long time. Added to that all the weird stuff Trump said like talking about a dead golfers big schlong or closing down a McDonalds to give hand-picked supporters fries made not by him but the McD workers and Harris having over 100 Republicans come out for her besides Liz Cheney, it just feels weird.


Is it true, that you can just throw poll after poll after poll into the whole poll (lol) to skew the looks of who is ahead? Are there no rules to prevent that from happening?
Why weird? Harris losing lead is to be expected when she's doing a horrible job campaigning, and Biden isn't doing what the potential Harris voters want.

Plus the fact that Harris keeps bragging about getting republican voters isn't helping her. Only brainwashed voters don't see anything wrong with that.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Doesn't seem that way. Seems like you're "well actually"ing for rapists. I'm sorry, alleged rapists.
Where? In what universe does sharing more of what the UN themselves said make me a rape apologist?

Is it or is it not relevant the point out the source of claims?

It also shows he can appeal to workers as well, and he's willing to appeal to different kinds of people, unlike Harris.
The stunt was done because of Harris saying she worked at McDonalds, nothing more or less. And it only proved the guy has never done a day of manual labor in his life.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Where? In what universe does sharing more of what the UN themselves said make me a rape apologist?

Is it or is it not relevant the point out the source of claims?
You don't remember posting two separate links of clarifications of the sexual violence committed against Israeli civilians on October 7th as a means to defend against the claims of Kamala Harris that brutal rapes were committed against Israeli citizens on October 7th?

Kamala: Israelis were raped on October 7th
xi0: That's a lie, actually. I mean, it was sexual violence but like... they didn't actually have sexual intercourse with these women. Probably."

I'm gonna go with "it's not obvious", because when you claim someone's a liar, and then post evidence contradicting their claims, that seems, to me, to be the point of the post.

Open to any clarification.

EDIT: Oh wait, you mean the claim that you're a rape apologist? I never said that, lol. YOU said you weren't doing any rape relativism and I was saying you were. Rape apologia would be doing what M3J does and instead of ever answering anything, EVER with a Yes or No, pointing to the rapes and violence of Israelis as justification for Palestinians committing rapes instead.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You don't remember posting two separate links of clarifications of the sexual violence committed against Israeli civilians on October 7th as a means to defend against the claims of Kamala Harris that brutal rapes were committed against Israeli citizens on October 7th?

Kamala: Israelis were raped on October 7th
xi0: That's a lie, actually. I mean, it was sexual violence but like... they didn't actually have sexual intercourse with these women. Probably."

I'm gonna go with "it's not obvious", because when you claim someone's a liar, and then post evidence contradicting their claims, that seems, to me, to be the point of the post.

Open to any clarification.
If someone makes claims that have had no verification from something like the UN, is it dishonest to do so or not?

My exception with what Harris said is she is making claims as a justification for Israel's actions. Those claims have not been verified by any UN investigative body because Israel doesn't seem to be interested in allowing them to do so. October 7th being the "first, tragic story" is painfully obvious dishonest framing as well.

I don't see why you feel that me expressing that is the same as handwaving any form of sexual violence. Anyone doing such a thing should be drawn and quartered, whether it's a member of our own military or a member of Hamas. Is that unequivocal enough for you, or are more attempts at character assassination required?
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If someone makes claims that have had no verification from something like the UN, is it dishonest to do so or not?
It's dishonest. See that? Straight and to the point. No room for misinterpretation.

My exception with what Harris said is she is making claims as a justification for Israel's actions. Those claims have not been verified by any UN investigative body because Israel doesn't seem to be interested in allowing them to do so. October 7th being the "first, tragic story" is painfully obvious dishonest framing as well.
Sure. I don't disagree.

I don't see why you feel that me expressing that is the same as handwaving any form of sexual violence. Anyone doing such a thing should be drawn and quartered, whether it's a member of our own military or a member of Hamas. Is that unequivocal enough for you, or are more attempts at character assassination required?
Not happy that it took this much to get it, but I'm satisfied. I'll even give you bonus points for not mentioning the word genocide.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
The stunt was done because of Harris saying she worked at McDonalds, nothing more or less. And it only proved the guy has never done a day of manual labor in his life.
From the point of someone who has a brain, yeah. From the point of his cult, it just makes him more relatable. I don't know how independents and centrists/moderates feel though, but even if they learn that the restaurant was actually closed, it still might help him. Trump did get more votes in 2016 by appealing to workers, and he might be doing the same thing again.


Rape apologia would be doing what M3J does and instead of ever answering anything, EVER with a Yes or No, pointing to the rapes and violence of Israelis as justification for Palestinians committing rapes instead.
Don't be dishonest. I clearly said Palestinians/Hamas raping Israelis have been debunked. There's no justification for rape, regardless of whether you're okay with Israel doing it as revenge or not.

You seem to be disgusted by the Oct 7 rape (which is a hoax), yet you say nothing when Israel was caught actually committing the rapes, and when they were rioting not being allowed to rape.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2015/07/19/israel-security-forces-abuse-palestinian-children this is 8-9 years old
https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-rele...lled-reported-human-rights-violations-against about 8 months old


You keep claiming you don't "condone" what Israel is doing, yet you continue to believe in and bring up debunked lies. Again, it's clear you have no idea what's going on between Israel and Palestine.



That aside, it feels like Dems are trying to lose without looking like they're trying to lose.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Don't be dishonest. I clearly said Palestinians/Hamas raping Israelis have been debunked. There's no justification for rape, regardless of whether you're okay with Israel doing it as revenge or not.

You seem to be disgusted by the Oct 7 rape (which is a hoax), yet you say nothing when Israel was caught actually committing the rapes, and when they were rioting not being allowed to rape.
You literally asked me if I denounced the rapes committed by the IDF months ago, and I said yes. And then you continued claiming that Hamas doesn't commit rapes until I posted youtube videos of released hostages recounting rapes and you said "if they're committing rapes then I denounce it."

That SHOULD have been the end of the conversation, but here you are sweeping for rapists again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You keep claiming you don't "condone" what Israel is doing, yet you continue to believe in and bring up debunked lies. Again, it's clear you have no idea what's going on between Israel and Palestine.
This really is a prevalent problem amongst a lot of vocal pro-Palestine leftists. You think that pointing out the evils of Palestinians is condoning the evils of Israelis. That's why you can never answer a Yes or No question with a Yes or No, and why you can't empathize with Israelis.

And I know enough about the Israel/Palestine conflict to know what the correct end to the conflict is, and the unlikelihood of getting it. I also know you're unaware of what "debunked" means. Debunked means a claim has been disproven. And now we're all the way back to "sexual assault isn't rape so it's not so bad" bullshit.
 
Top