An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

No, the look and play of it looks like it's for kids, though. Cartoon-y, childish, and etc.

I DON'T CARE THO. Wii still looks awesome.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

And other Motion-Control systems don't look like they're for kids?

I'm just saying that it might look that way because Nintendo's goal with the Wii was to make it as accessible to as many people as possible, including kids.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

How are they not for kids? Kids would love that sorta shit.

I know, but most games look like it's for kids.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

I meant games for Kinect of Playstation Move.

Maybe, there are probably a lot less M-rated games on the Wii than other systems. Sorry, I'm a Nintendo fanboy, despite not owning a Wii, but whenever I heard someone calling the company "kiddy" I want to punch them.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

Wii...

 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

:uguu

But I can't agree with that sentiment...
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

I don't know, I played Wii few times but it didn't excite me. I had PS3 and Xbox 360 but I still loved the PC. May be its because I hardly play anything but COD anymore.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

Prove otherwise, then. I love Nintendo as well, have a history with it.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

I used to have almost all the nintendo releases before Wii hit the market. It is not hardcore enough for me to love it.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Hardcore :yodawg
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

I love videogame nerds who use terms like "hardcore". Like, one system is cooler than the other.....THEY'RE ALL NERDY GAMES :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

BARA BARA GARY
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

I could not think of a more suitable term. Although, I ain't exactly a real hardcore gamer, who spend days and nights on the games.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

Oh hey it's on part II now.

Wii is better. Just because the games don't involve blowing somebody's head off, doesn't mean they're not as good. In fact, I think it makes them better and more fun. Violence in video games causes some addicts to become dillusional and they have trouble discerning reality from the GD game.

It's just my opinion though. I don't find shooting and murdering (even digital) people fun. :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

Did you check my post? I twas posts ago, with a picture.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

I didn't read anything before the last couple of posts. :s Is it in here, or the old thread?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

I think the old one. FIND IT, LOVE IT.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

No one cares.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top