Re: Godric's Hollow

You know, I've never read Howl's Moving Castle. I watched the movie with my little sister once, and it was prettyyyyy weird. I'm sure it would make a better book. That's true 95% of the time anyway though. I actually didn't even know it was a book to begin with until my little sister told me as we were watching it. Otherwise I would have waited until I was done reading it before watching. :/and thats the way we cool thread owners roll
Howl is going to help me raise my children along with HarryThey will be smart and intelligent but fun, i'm not gonna say no video games if they're good kids =] (Diana Wynne Jones and JKR FTW!! among other gods and goddess' of litreture)
yeshe's my daddy
are you my new step-mama?
![]()

Fosho bro-ha.Hmm... I totally just pulled the time out of my ass. We are actually closer than I had thought xD I could easilly make that in 3 hours. #speeddemon
Well I will definitely tell you when I am in that area. You better do that same when you are in Tomball/Woodlands/Houston area.
I've actually only visited Houston once and it was a couple of years ago. Too bad I didn't know you then, huh? o: I actually took a flight there are back. XDu~u;It's laziness, nothing else you dork![]()
You can't make that comparison without ever having read the book....how far did you get? And Osha is better than Tonks
![]()
And I don't even know who Osha is. Dude it's going to take me wellllll past December to get the three Lord of the Rings novels read. I'm a very slow reader.It's understandable with the Hobbit coming out...wait, no it isn't it comes out this Christmas. Just don't give up on the series.
Whhh, more or less. Well, not really. It's an element in the series, but certainly not what I would say the book is mostly about. That's just one of the strong meanings it had for me, since I started reading them at age 8 and then read the last one came out when I was 16 or 17.@Naomidee : you're basically telling me that this book is about growing-up ?
And what's with your current avatar, aren't you afraid of the possibility that Chuck Norris happens to read this forum ?![]()
There was a mix up!![]()
Pffft...it's not a lost cause. Ye of little faith![]()
Any day now I'll get my letter.... Any day.... *been telling self this since age 12*Take your time, Nii-chan. No pressureeee.Hillmill I'm going to answer all the stuff later, too lazy at the moment![]()
My dildo will NOT be used for violence!No I didn't. Now shut up before I whack you with Naomi's dildo.
NAOMI, there's a chemistry museum in Philly! You should so totally come here!
Found the museum kinda boring though.

This semester is going to be a doozy.
Boring? What kind of exhibits were there? How could it be boring? That was so incredibly lame/retarded that it was endearing. :3 <3Poet master?
What a disaster.
Not sure why we're in a sad state right now, but the song is superb.i think this song fits our sad state at the moment ='[

I can't take her seriously in those granny panties.
You should, Diana Wynne Jones was a very imaginative author her books are at least interesting if not the most amazing ever and Howl is one of the very good ones. Your sister is very wise, give her a hi five from meYou know, I've never read Howl's Moving Castle. I watched the movie with my little sister once, and it was prettyyyyy weird. I'm sure it would make a better book. That's true 95% of the time anyway though. I actually didn't even know it was a book to begin with until my little sister told me as we were watching it. Otherwise I would have waited until I was done reading it before watching. :/
o///////o Errrrrrr.![]()

MUMMY! lol kidding

u~u;

Natalia Tena plays Osha in the show. She also played Tonks, but you knew that alreadyYou can't make that comparison without ever having read the book.And I don't even know who Osha is.
I didn't get any further than when we last talked about it.
.
...doesn't mean it's full educated I was saying me reading HP wasn't a lost cause since you said so in the Win thread. But yeah, obviously a mix-up with the mailThere was a mix up!Any day now I'll get my letter.... Any day.... *been telling self this since age 12*


WHY?! What else is it useful for if not a phallical shaped weapon to humiliate and hurt?!My dildo will NOT be used for violence!
Really? There is? Have you ever been? Is it awesome? No need to ask actually, I bet it is. I can't believe I haven't done any chemistry since the summer started. My brain's being melted on calculus 3. And then I get to dive right back into it with p-chem.This semester is going to be a doozy.
*reads last sentence*Boring? What kind of exhibits were there? How could it be boring?
That was so incredibly lame/retarded that it was endearing. :3 <3



