An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

and thats the way we cool thread owners roll :hip

Howl is going to help me raise my children along with Harry :crying They will be smart and intelligent but fun, i'm not gonna say no video games if they're good kids =] (Diana Wynne Jones and JKR FTW!! among other gods and goddess' of litreture)

yes :oh he's my daddy :hug are you my new step-mama? :glomp
You know, I've never read Howl's Moving Castle. I watched the movie with my little sister once, and it was prettyyyyy weird. I'm sure it would make a better book. That's true 95% of the time anyway though. I actually didn't even know it was a book to begin with until my little sister told me as we were watching it. Otherwise I would have waited until I was done reading it before watching. :/

o///////o Errrrrrr. :rofl

Hmm... I totally just pulled the time out of my ass. We are actually closer than I had thought xD I could easilly make that in 3 hours. #speeddemon

Well I will definitely tell you when I am in that area. You better do that same when you are in Tomball/Woodlands/Houston area.
Fosho bro-ha. :arf I've actually only visited Houston once and it was a couple of years ago. Too bad I didn't know you then, huh? o: I actually took a flight there are back. XD
It's fucking humid there...

It's laziness, nothing else you dork :eyeroll
u~u;

:pout ...how far did you get? And Osha is better than Tonks :noworry
You can't make that comparison without ever having read the book. :noworry And I don't even know who Osha is.
I didn't get any further than when we last talked about it.

It's understandable with the Hobbit coming out...wait, no it isn't it comes out this Christmas :yelling. Just don't give up on the series.
Dude it's going to take me wellllll past December to get the three Lord of the Rings novels read. I'm a very slow reader.

@Naomidee : you're basically telling me that this book is about growing-up ?

And what's with your current avatar, aren't you afraid of the possibility that Chuck Norris happens to read this forum ? :vin
Whhh, more or less. Well, not really. It's an element in the series, but certainly not what I would say the book is mostly about. That's just one of the strong meanings it had for me, since I started reading them at age 8 and then read the last one came out when I was 16 or 17.

It's just a picture I really liked that I cropped. c: ..But what does it have to do with Chuck Norris? XD


Pffft...it's not a lost cause. Ye of little faith :noworry
There was a mix up! :arf Any day now I'll get my letter.... Any day.... *been telling self this since age 12*

Hillmill I'm going to answer all the stuff later, too lazy at the moment :arf
Take your time, Nii-chan. No pressureeee.

No I didn't. Now shut up before I whack you with Naomi's dildo.

NAOMI, there's a chemistry museum in Philly! You should so totally come here!

Found the museum kinda boring though.
My dildo will NOT be used for violence! :arf

Really? There is? Have you ever been? Is it awesome? No need to ask actually, I bet it is. I can't believe I haven't done any chemistry since the summer started. My brain's being melted on calculus 3. And then I get to dive right back into it with p-chem. :fail This semester is going to be a doozy.

*reads last sentence* :bored Boring? What kind of exhibits were there? How could it be boring?

Poet master?

What a disaster.
That was so incredibly lame/retarded that it was endearing. :3 <3

i think this song fits our sad state at the moment ='[
Not sure why we're in a sad state right now, but the song is superb. :hee

I can't take her seriously in those granny panties.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Godric's Hollow

You know, I've never read Howl's Moving Castle. I watched the movie with my little sister once, and it was prettyyyyy weird. I'm sure it would make a better book. That's true 95% of the time anyway though. I actually didn't even know it was a book to begin with until my little sister told me as we were watching it. Otherwise I would have waited until I was done reading it before watching. :/

o///////o Errrrrrr. :rofl
You should, Diana Wynne Jones was a very imaginative author her books are at least interesting if not the most amazing ever and Howl is one of the very good ones. Your sister is very wise, give her a hi five from me :D

:hurr MUMMY! lol kidding
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Godric's Hollow

@Naomi : Because Chuck Norris used to kick the USA's enemies of the 80', communists included. It's surprising that you don't know that, you live in Texas, right ? :vin
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

:x3

You can't make that comparison without ever having read the book. :noworry And I don't even know who Osha is.
I didn't get any further than when we last talked about it.
Natalia Tena plays Osha in the show. She also played Tonks, but you knew that already :cookiehand.

And yeah, Osha is introduced in the latter half or so in A Game of Thrones.

And I can make the comparison all I want :noworry ...doesn't mean it's full educated :noedu

There was a mix up! :arf Any day now I'll get my letter.... Any day.... *been telling self this since age 12*
I was saying me reading HP wasn't a lost cause since you said so in the Win thread. But yeah, obviously a mix-up with the mail :arf

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------



Ganon would of never fucked with that shit :cookiestare
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

My dildo will NOT be used for violence! :arf

Really? There is? Have you ever been? Is it awesome? No need to ask actually, I bet it is. I can't believe I haven't done any chemistry since the summer started. My brain's being melted on calculus 3. And then I get to dive right back into it with p-chem. :fail This semester is going to be a doozy.

*reads last sentence* :bored Boring? What kind of exhibits were there? How could it be boring?
WHY?! What else is it useful for if not a phallical shaped weapon to humiliate and hurt?!
I just went there before I posted that. I didn't think it was awesome, it was kinda boring, but chemistry doesn't interest me as much. I'm only obsessed with balancing equations. -_- But yeah, visit Philly for that.

Dunno. It just was. Probably because there was nothing artsy or inspirational. You have Facebook or Instagram?



That was so incredibly lame/retarded that it was endearing. :3 <3
:gwah

:scry

---------- Post added July 11, 2012 at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was July 06, 2012 at 02:40 AM ----------





 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

So I played Twilight Princess today and....I have no effing clue where the heck I am or what I did before. The last time I played this game was more than 4 years ago!! I'm somewhere in the Temple of Time and don't know sh't.....
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

gamefaqs.com?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

Yeah, just checked it. The solution was more simple than I thought. You need to use that one item, but I completely forgot how most of the worked, so it was impossible.

It's also funny to see how much they've improved the controls. Skyward Sword is way better in that department. Need to get used to Twilight Princess again.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Godric's Hollow

i finally understood why you love the wii

---------- Post added July 13, 2012 at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was July 12, 2012 at 03:13 AM ----------

 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

Scav-ojousama :wtf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Godric's Hollow

I just... I saw this... and came to deliver it to you:

 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Forgot I had a thread.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

Is your avatar arf holding a lightsaber whip?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

STUPEFY!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

WUT? :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top