Re: Godric's Hollow
Does that make us masochists?
Talent-appreciating masochists*
I still don't believe he's dead. He's just not able to regenerate. Or he's in some kinda sealed state. Don't know. But he's NOT dead. Not. Dead. Trust me. It's just not possible.
I also doubt Cross is gone for good. His death was just too mysterious. Or I missed something....
I hope to mother flipping gawd you're right about that and not just in some desperation-induced denial. Although I have to admit, I'm feeling the same thing...
Cross. I just can't be sure about him. I mean, his death was very vague and mysterious, like you said. And even though he de-synced with Judgement, I don't recall Hevlaska ever saying anything about Maria. So you could be right there. I can't help but think Cross not really being dead is a bit of a cop-out. However, if Hoshino plays her cards right, she can make it enhance the plot and credibility rather than diminish it. And she seems like she knows what she's doing at this point. There's still hope after all! I'm glad we had this talk. :'D
Aaaaaah, an anime would be waaay amazing! All those characters! I wonder how the animation would look with the new art style, though....
Wouldn't it though? That is one of the reasons that I'm craving a new anime the most for. Can you imagine if the animating company stayed true to Hoshino's style? It would be an anime that looked like no other. If only the animation's art could evolve in step with hers. It would be hella awesome.
Nao tomorrow Nintendo will announce the price and release termin for the Wii U
Yes, yes! Did you seee?
Well there probably are a lot of better series than D.Gray-man, objectively speaking. Same goes for Naruto but I still love it the most so yeah, I know how you feel.
Inner fangirl: NO WAY! TALK SOME SENSE, YOU LUNATIC!
Objective Naomi: There's really no doubt about it. But when it comes to my personal opinion, DGM is the best. It's all about the theory of relativity.

Naruto is to Niichan as DGM is to Naomi.
And bashing is lame. To be honest I was and am still a disappointed with D.Gray-man because, in my opinion, it was a lot better in the past. I absolutely dislike hate comments and the likes though, if you really dislike a series that much just stop reading. If you still do that means there's something you like about it so stfu...
Amen, bruthuh! What really bugs me is when people hate on it and haven't even read more than 10 chapters.
Huh? FMA and FMA:B were done by the same studio (Bones) Nao @__@ That's the usual way but ofc there always are exceptions so one never knows for sure. There's a huge bunch of great anime out there, you should watch more
Really??? I knew FMA:B was done by Bones, but I just assumed that FMA was done by someone else because it looks so different!

Shows how much I know (and also shows how I am wayyyy too lazy to do any research

).
I should. Gimme the best one on your mind right now...That IS NOT more than 200 episodes.
And yes, I liked the cast. They usually try to get all of the past VA on board but if it's done by a new studio there's a high chance that quite a few will change. I seriously can't imagine them finding a better VA for the earl though.
They will never find anyone better, but they might find someone good.
Thoughts? I reread it too, could have been worse XD
Not bad at all. But I would like to point out how amazing your English has gotten. It was good back then, but I can really see a leap of improvement. I can't even tell it's a second language anymore.
I kinda doubt that but let's hope you're right.
For once, I'm an optimist.
So you will get the Wii U ten days before us? Blasphemy
but 260 euro is kind of an okay price... I guess
Muahahahaha! I will!
But to be honest, I doubt that I will be getting it anytime soon. I'm going to wait until Zelda Wii U comes out before I buy the system. I have zero desire to fight the holiday crowds and I still have a million games I own yet haven't played on my Wii.
I think the price is ok. It's not great, it's not abysmal.
What Wii U bundle will you get? The white one or the black one?
I think I would pick the black one even though it costs more.
I will hands down, without a doubt, get the black one. I am willing to pay the extra money for it. And I would like the bigger memory as well.