An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Godric's Hollow

D:

You kicked me out of skype. I am hurt. I am rating your thread 3 stars. Take that!
One star from me and that's 4 stars...:woo...




...er...wait...:imslow
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Godric's Hollow

I gave your thread 5 Stars ND. I hope my kindness is paid back with a dividend :hurr.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Godric's Hollow

I gave your thread 5 Stars ND. I hope my kindness is paid back with a dividend :hurr.
I guess you signature does say the truth...BOOOO!!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Godric's Hollow

:m3j
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,226
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

I'm not sure if I should be offended or not...
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Godric's Hollow

:XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Hmmmmm
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Godric's Hollow

Naomi finally established her Harem. :blush
That's so like her.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Godric's Hollow


:hug Enjoy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

Thread is back to spam? :shifty

Where's (drunken) Nao, I miss her :gwah
Maybe she's studying :3

Calc 3...God help her.

How'd you do in Orgo 2 anyway Nao? I ended up with a B and I'm kind of happy with that.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

haha so true XD but is there a special reason why you like DGM that much? As for me I'm connecting Naruto with a lot of great memories/moments. It made me find awesome people (like you :cheez but to be honest MH came way later) and showed me the great world that is manga/anime. I don't know if you could call me Otaku but anime/manga are more or less a part of my everyday life and I would really miss it.
It was my first manga.
And it wasn't really my first anime since I watch Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Yugioh, and a little Dragon Ball as a kid, but. It was pretty much my first anime as a teenager I guess. XD I'd seen tidbits of anime and stuff, but never really sat down and watched an entire series. I'm still butthurt that the anime ended on such a cliff hanger. :sweat But I think it's just the whole "you never forget your first love" sort of thing.

You're mod of the otaku section! Of course you're an otaku at heart. :derp

That's the worst. There's no way you can judge a manga after 10 chapters but well, some people just think they know all the shit. I tend to ignore these people most of the time but sometimes it's really hard to hold back :fail
I pity their ignorance. :hmph


:rofl that reminds me of a funny story. Some days ago jorped told me he started watching FMA:B and I was like "Wooo finally". Then his usual talk started: "I already know the story bla bla, dunno if I should continue bla bla" and me: Dude, half of the old FMA is filler, the manga goes in a different direction". Well the talk continued for a bit but in the end it came down to the fact that he believed FMA:B was just a remake with made-up stuff and the old FMA series was the real one :rofl :rofl
LMAO! Hahahaha! That's so backwards. I think the story line in Brotherhood is worlds better than that of the original anime. As far as deviating from the manga's plot, they did a fantastic job though. The original anime really stands on its own. Although I still don't think it's better than Brotherhood by any means.

Did you ever watch that FMA movie that came out just this last year? I heard about it, but never actually saw it. Wondering if it's good.

Oh that's hard. Is there a specific genre you would prefer? There's such a huge amount of great anime out there so being a bit more specific would make things easier :p
Well, I'm really sick of the high school setting. They make good stories sometimes, but it's sooo overdone it seems. Know of anything good that isn't about teenagers in high school? XD;

Wow really? O__o thanks a lot Nao! It definitely improved but I'm not as good as a native speaker, really. It's funny that my english improved that much because of MH though, I rarely speak/write it when I'm not here.
Oh yes definitely. You write much more coherently than many many many of the English native speakers/writers I know. :rofl And I'm not even exaggerating there.

And damn, I wanted to thank you with a vost but my micro isn't working :/ I just bought a new headset but for some reason it's just not working, damn. Already searched a bit but couldn't find an answer.
D:

And this is the same god damn excuse for noy Skyping with me! DAMN IT NIICHAN.

So you're a pessimist?
Realist. :derp But there isn't a huge difference there.

I probably won't too. I will wait until some friends get the Wii U and play a bit (that's what friends are for :3c). If I like what I see I'm gonna buy it.
Gimme your review ASAP! :arf

I gotta confess: I really love what you do with your eyes @.@ (makeup wise)
Teach me pretty please? T.T Or gimme lil tips?^.^
Thank you. :hurr
Hmmm. I just kinda go with the flow when I do my eye make up. I do tend to use dark colors a lot. I even use black eyeshadow a lot.

random spam :arf
That rap battle was pretty awesome, gotta say. :nod

Naomi - since you might not remember but I posted the video I said I would.
Well, you were spot on. I don't remember you saying that at all

I DO REMEMBER YOUR MONSTROUS BETRAYAL OF DITCHING ME ON SKYPE FOR SOME SLEEP, THOUGH.

D:

You kicked me out of skype. I am hurt. I am rating your thread 3 stars. Take that!
I'm sorry! :rofl

Should I take it as a compliment :notsure?
Taking as an insult would be an insult in itself. So yeah, you should definitely take it as a compliment. :derp

One star from me and that's 4 stars...:woo...




...er...wait...:imslow
You ass! I don't regret kicking you out at all!

I gave your thread 5 Stars ND. I hope my kindness is paid back with a dividend :hurr.
I don't like your hidden agenda here... :notsure

I'm not sure if I should be offended or not...
Offended by what? XD

:mono

Naomi finally established her Harem. :blush
That's so like her.
:allthe

I'm still trying to figure out why Link is a cat... XD

It's awesome that they have a new album!!

Thread is back to spam? :shifty

Where's (drunken) Nao, I miss her :gwah
I shoved her back in the pits of my subconscious. She will not be getting out anytime soon. :shifty

Maybe she's studying :3

Calc 3...God help her.

How'd you do in Orgo 2 anyway Nao? I ended up with a B and I'm kind of happy with that.
You have too much faith in me. :derp

I made a 100 on my cal three test! :arf And I got an 86 on my inorganic exam, It was an 84, but he accidentally graded one of the questions wrong that I had right. :nod

I made a C in lecture. :/ But I made the top grade in my lab class! :allthe I liked o-chem 2 much better than o-chem 1. Yet somehow my lecture grade was much worse. :/

Awesome job on your B though! I know how hard it is to get that grade.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Godric's Hollow

:nana

And even went out in the bathroom to be able to talk with you, and when I actually arrive there, BAM! So it was totally undeserved:hmph...you didn't read the instant messages, you didn't even talk, you trolled FF in your USELESS DRUNKY STATE, pfft! You would be an awful drinking buddy!!:modsmack

 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

You have too much faith in me. :derp

I made a 100 on my cal three test! :arf And I got an 86 on my inorganic exam, It was an 84, but he accidentally graded one of the questions wrong that I had right. :nod

I made a C in lecture. :/ But I made the top grade in my lab class! :allthe I liked o-chem 2 much better than o-chem 1. Yet somehow my lecture grade was much worse. :/

Awesome job on your B though! I know how hard it is to get that grade.
Do I now? :hurr
I don't know about you, but I can barely maintain a social life nowadays, so I just figured :3

100 in Calc 3? WAT. Way to be the envy of your peers. :XD
I didn't have to take a Calc class past calc 1 since a high level stats class was the other option. I dunno what inorganic chem is like though, but I get the feeling that an 86 is pretty damn good.

Aww with your Orgo 2 grade =/ Although I'm sure there are some people that would love that, as opposed to a D or straight failing. You must really love lab...I haven't taken orgo lab yet but I'm honestly dreading it. :arf

Thanks, not having orgo in our lives (at the moment) is a great feeling isn't it? xD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

:nana

And even went out in the bathroom to be able to talk with you, and when I actually arrive there, BAM! So it was totally undeserved:hmph...you didn't read the instant messages, you didn't even talk, you trolled FF in your USELESS DRUNKY STATE, pfft! You would be an awful drinking buddy!!:modsmack

What're you talking about? I talked up a storm. :huh Or maybe that was after I kicked you out. :teehee It was a drunken whim and I did it to Imp too. And Niichan and Jorped. They somehow got back in though... :notsure So stop taking it so personally. :arf

Although I admit, I probably don't make the best drinking buddy. I prefer either my best friend, sisters, or else a huge party. That, or I also have a lot of fun drinking just by myself.

And give you sex after rating my thread one star? Pshhh. You should have followed in Thorn's steps. :rofl

Do I now? :hurr
I don't know about you, but I can barely maintain a social life nowadays, so I just figured :3

100 in Calc 3? WAT. Way to be the envy of your peers. :XD
I didn't have to take a Calc class past calc 1 since a high level stats class was the other option. I dunno what inorganic chem is like though, but I get the feeling that an 86 is pretty damn good.

Aww with your Orgo 2 grade =/ Although I'm sure there are some people that would love that, as opposed to a D or straight failing. You must really love lab...I haven't taken orgo lab yet but I'm honestly dreading it. :arf

Thanks, not having orgo in our lives (at the moment) is a great feeling isn't it? xD
My social life really died last semester, when I was taking o-chem II, q-chem, cal II, Physics II, and two labs. @_@ Thank god I only took two this semester. I've had a lot more time for friends and family. And me time (that isn't constant studying). I can also focus on the classes more and actually LEARN the material instead of cramming it in a few hours and then forgetting it.

Inorganic is just more chemistry, but it's not so carbon-centric. It's the chemistry of the oxides primarily. Right now we're learning MO theory and lattice structures. I LOVE molecular orbital theory!! It's not as difficult as o-chem, but it's a lot more interesting. Or maybe I just really like my professor's teaching style.

Lab is my favorite part of school. And o-chem labs are absolutely amazing. They are SO interesting. WORD OF CAUTION : WAFT EVERYTHING. Do not smell anything directly!! Haha. Some things smelled like cherries, other things (octane, for example) smelled like the weirdest strongest crazy shit ever. It's like trying to describe the smell of coffee. How do you? Only it wasn't a good smell really... XD But seriously, you will love o-chem labs. They're so cool. O-chem II lab is a lot more fun though.

Gotta say, I don't mind being through o-chem! Too bad inorganic doesn't have its own lab though. :/ I kinda feel empty without a lab in my life. It's my first semester of college where I'm not taking one.
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

My social life really died last semester, when I was taking o-chem II, q-chem, cal II, Physics II, and two labs. @_@ Thank god I only took two this semester. I've had a lot more time for friends and family. And me time (that isn't constant studying). I can also focus on the classes more and actually LEARN the material instead of cramming it in a few hours and then forgetting it.

Inorganic is just more chemistry, but it's not so carbon-centric. It's the chemistry of the oxides primarily. Right now we're learning MO theory and lattice structures. I LOVE molecular orbital theory!! It's not as difficult as o-chem, but it's a lot more interesting. Or maybe I just really like my professor's teaching style.

Lab is my favorite part of school. And o-chem labs are absolutely amazing. They are SO interesting. WORD OF CAUTION : WAFT EVERYTHING. Do not smell anything directly!! Haha. Some things smelled like cherries, other things (octane, for example) smelled like the weirdest strongest crazy shit ever. It's like trying to describe the smell of coffee. How do you? Only it wasn't a good smell really... XD But seriously, you will love o-chem labs. They're so cool. O-chem II lab is a lot more fun though.

Gotta say, I don't mind being through o-chem! Too bad inorganic doesn't have its own lab though. :/ I kinda feel empty without a lab in my life. It's my first semester of college where I'm not taking one.
And here I thought I had a tough semester...Physics 2, Calc 2, and Orgo 2? On top of other stuff? Good lord. The sad part for me is that I also ended up sacrificing my summer to study for my DAT...thank GOD that's out of my way. If you only have two classes, you must feel like a bird that was just freed from its cage or something...

I didn't think that MO would change? It just seemed like a universal truth or something...

You and your labs...you're just crazy Nao. Simply crazy. :3
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Godric's Hollow

What're you talking about? I talked up a storm. :huh Or maybe that was after I kicked you out. :teehee It was a drunken whim and I did it to Imp too. And Niichan and Jorped. They somehow got back in though... :notsure So stop taking it so personally. :arf
But I stayed up so late and my feet got cold in the bathroom:arf......and I got back in too:nana
Although I admit, I probably don't make the best drinking buddy. I prefer either my best friend, sisters, or else a huge party. That, or I also have a lot of fun drinking just by myself.
I was kidding:p...although it would take a really patient drinking partner to keep up with UR whims:lmao
And give you sex after rating my thread one star? Pshhh. You should have followed in Thorn's steps. :rofl
But angry sex is better:jk
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

XD Nice.


Anyway, guys. I'm probably not going to log on very much anymore. If my thread dies, then the mods can just close it.

Ok-I-love-you-buh-byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:arf
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Godric's Hollow

:bye...hope to see ya around...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top