An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

Lol that's the same reason as mine XD I guess your first manga/anime (or the first you really get into) always will be something special to you because you experienced that epicness for the first time :mono
Yeah, anime/manga is exactly like crack. The first high is the best. You can keep using to get similar highs and awesome trips, but it's never quite like the first.

And well no helping it, they were way too close because of her illness and stuff :/
Ugh. I knowwwww. And I was so disappointed to see there won't be a chapter this month either. You'd think it wouldn't really be a big deal anymore by this time, but that's definitely not the case! Not after that cliff hanger she dropped us at last time. She truly is a sadist, that woman. :uguu

I guess I are, somehow :sweatdrop sometimes I wish I could live a year or so in Tokyo, would be great.
I don't know about Tokyo, just because it's pretty crowded and hectic there. I don't really enjoy even large American cities that much, so I can't imagine being somewhere foreign in a setting like that, you know? But can you imagine living at a shrine or a home out in the country like in Totoro? That would be wonderful, I think. I would really love to travel anywhere outside of the US, Mexico, or Canada. I'm stuck in this hemisphere and continent! I wonder when I'll see more of the world. Although I don't know how I feel about completely moving away from USA. This country seems to fit my lifestyle and all that.

Yes, he finished watching it now and thinks it's better. He's such a fool for not reading/watching it until now because of that silly reason XD
Finally! It was weird when I finally decided to watch FMA because I had seen a couple episodes of it randomly on Adult Swim (Cartoon Network) when I was younger and then my cousin had a obsession with it. Finally watching it was definitely interesting. XD It was like being an outsider who finally saw the grass on the other side! :arf

No, haven't watched it. That's because I heard it's average at best :/ most movie adaptions of series suck (when it's not a continuation but some sort of alternate setting/event).
I might give it a shot eventually. Just because it's FMA though. I might enjoy it to some extent. I hate people who're like "it ruined the series!" or whatever. FMA and FMA:B are untouchable. You can't "ruin" something so epic. I think it's on Netflix. Might order from there when I've gotten down my movie list a bit.

The best thing I can recommend probably is Stein's Gate: http://myanimelist.net/anime/9253/Steins;Gate
I'm still on episode 5 only, but I'm certainly going to finish it. It's an interesting premise and refreshing that it isn't in high school. XD

First few episodes may seem a bit weird but I can assure you, it's going to get really, really awesome.
Its strangeness is what hooked me.

:lmao guess that's more because they don't really care. I'm nowhere near the native speaker level though, sometimes I really need to think of how to express what I want to say. Whatever. I will just take the compliment~
Bilingual (multilingual too) people are so awesome. *_*

I posted that hours before we started to skype girl :-_-

To be honest, I haven't looked into it since our skype session :sweatdrop guess I definitely need to fix this somehow. Just can't be that I'm not able to talk with a totally new headset :bored
At least you didn't ditch me like Charlie did.

lol I guess that's true. Being an optimist is rare these days, I feel so left alone :gwah
So many people are jaded with disappointment that optimism is something rather foreign. It can be contagious though, so don't expect to be lonesome there for very long.

Why? WHY? :scry
Because drunk!Naomi is fucking insane. :fail It's a wonder I haven't stayed sober since that very first time I got wasted because I almost always regret something I say/do. XD I always used to think that drinking was awesome because it was a way to destroy the millions of walls I build up when I'm completely aware. But as I've gotten older I've realized that I just construct new and different walls when I drink. :sweat Maybe one day I'll master the art of being completely open and honest.

*imagines Nao checking niichii's post and hoping that he'll die a slow and painful death*

NIICHII, you should have checked her vid!
It's no use, Lala-chan. He will never learn. He knows exactly what he's doing! :arf

Nom Nom no moar?

I just totally lost 99.8 percent of the reason form visiting this place.




:paperbag / :hurr

Come back ~~ Naomi~~ :(
Looks like your OTHER magical unicorn horn is the only reason you've been talking to me after all. :derp

Haha. I really like this shirt, it's cute! I was going through my clothes the other can and trying to sort them so that they would be easier to find and... Well, let's just say I have an entire drawer full of Harry Potter shirts/jackets. My only Quidditch shirt out of them is my Seeker shirt though. :derp

Wassup?Wassup?Wassup?Wassup?
Is this A Night at the Roxbury reference? I watched that movie the other day. XD

If you ever become a parent, I expect you to dress your kid like this:
I have three sisters and you bet your ass that I'll dress their kids up like this!! I'll have little Ganondorfs, Zeldas, Links, Kokori. They're either going to beg to come see me or else just think I'm insane and hope they'll get some candy out of it or something. I bet the Zelda franchise will still be around by the time my sisters start having kids so I'll pay them money to read the Harry Potter books and to complete the Zelda games!!! :arf

When she becomes a parent? She's probably doing the same exact thing right now :lmao
I got what you said. XD But yes. I had an awesome adventure on Hallow's Eve! :arf Some lady made me take like three handfuls of candy because when she asked who we all were it was "Princess Zelda!", "Navi!", "A Zelda Gamer!" and when I said "I'm the hero." she said "HERE, take candy! I was worried for a minute that there wouldn't be a hero!" :rofl

Getting pregnant or dressing up her child?
*cringe* Reminds me of the nightmare I had once that I got pregnant! :arf
But nightmare aside, I laughed really hard at this. :lmao

this thread is weird, seems like the owned doesn't want to post here anymore :teehee
TEAM SUGOI INVASION! :arf CODE RED CODE RED!

Here's a new game for you, enjoy.

Oh god I would be so wasted.

What Naomi did:
*Sailcloths back up to thread* :arf

I needed some hearts and potions.

who posted in this thread:
1. xi0: 242
2. M3J: 147


the reason she abandoned the thread is clearly understandable :teehee
Haven't seen Milly in a while. I think it's safe to come back.

Congratulations Naomidee!
Ahhh! This little Links! :uguu So cute!

And thanks, Teub.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

Oh sh*t...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

team sugoi is everywhere :allthe
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

That post was ridiculous. I blame Kevin.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

oh you answered :zomg

you better be prepared for a long post soon :teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

:shootme
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

God forbid people actually have a discussion in this subforum!

beaches keep making long posts. Grateful lurker here.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

I was being ironic...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

You're misunderstood, Gary. :comfort
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

Long as quote posts :Arf

Looks like your OTHER magical unicorn horn is the only reason you've been talking to me after all. :derp
:lmao

Duuudee - you sooooo need to be more active here... fuck that shit called school and real life.....
Where does those leads you anyways? Life of misery and disappointments. (is that from experience? :notsure)

Okay not serious there obviously but - post moar

Oh the fuck am I talkn bout...

:wooo
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

:oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

I came to ask for hug from an indifferent bear.
Should have stuck with Yogi bear.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

That post was ridiculous. I blame Kevin.
I know. He just comes in here and posts five paragraphs about pumpkins. I mean, wtf man?

oh you answered :zomg

you better be prepared for a long post soon :teehee
About time, too. But I had completely forgotten that I even needed to until you mentioned it the other day. Finally sat down and did it for a change! I need to check my thread more often so I'll start doing that.

No need for you to read it :noworry
And this is coming from the guy who used to post things twice as long as what you just wrote in my thread! And don't even get me started on the amount of content he can fit into a PM. Granted, I would blabber on back, but still! Gary has no place to complain!

God forbid people actually have a discussion in this subforum!

beaches keep making long posts. Grateful lurker here.
You're also allowed to post music in here! ...:arf Hint hint.

I was being ironic...
That you were.

:hug



He doesn't deserve you :notsure
XD Don't let Bob see that. :derp

Long as quote posts :Arf

:lmao

Duuudee - you sooooo need to be more active here... fuck that shit called school and real life.....
Where does those leads you anyways? Life of misery and disappointments. (is that from experience? :notsure)

Okay not serious there obviously but - post moar

Oh the fuck am I talkn bout...

:wooo
Yeah, it's mostly quotes there. Like Googz said, if you take out the quotes, the posts aren't really that much.

Even Charlie doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. Now we're really doomed.

School and work are ok. I'm really starting to get sick of work. But as long as they give me the days I needed off this month, then I won't have too much to complain about. The only really bad thing about it are the few thief/difficult/annoying/psycho customers I get. 80% of the customers are nice people that I don't even mind dealing with.

:comfort It's from my favorite Death Cab for Cutie song.

OH MY GOD! GROSS! XDD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

U liek <_>

Bob knows it :heh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

I was being ironic...
Oooooh Irony. I love that stuff.



Do it again!

You're also allowed to post music in here! ...:arf Hint hint.
Really? Sadly, I dont have good taste.

Ack who am I kidding. My taste is exceptional.

Have you fixed those problems with your spotify?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top