An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

But I was saying that the thread itself takes care of that.......oh whatever
What's wrong in wanting to be a contributor?:pout
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

What's wrong in wanting to be a contributor?:pout
...you're doing it to yourself, in all actuality :oh

This whole topic is a mindfuck for me right now...I need to lay down
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

...you're doing it to yourself, in all actuality :oh

This whole topic is a mindfuck for me right now...I need to lay down
I'm cockblocking myself?:o....hmmm

I need to lay down too...to think about it:shifty
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

I owe you a reply, don't I? :sweat I think we always take a month to get back to each other though, so it's okay right? XD
I'm still waiting gurl :-_- I have to wait for you all the time! :arf

[sizept=1]okay I do the same sometimes XD[/sizept]
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

I'm still waiting gurl :-_- I have to wait for you all the time! :arf

[sizept=1]okay I do the same sometimes XD[/sizept]
You can expect further delay in consequence of your siscon comment the other day, Nii-chan! :arf
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

You can expect further delay in consequence of your siscon comment the other day, Nii-chan! :arf
wtf :o
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

... you know... women have their months!
Its best to :nod and avoid direct eye contact.

In naomi's case throw some HP merchindise her-way - and everything will be cool as butter.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

... you know... women have their months!
Its best to :nod and avoid direct eye contact.

In naomi's case throw some HP merchindise her-way - and everything will be cool as butter.
You're right, actually. I am probably PMSing if I'm gonna have my period this month and you pointing it out pisses me off. Steer clear, Charlie! And avoiding eye contact won't be enough to save you. You have to avoid me altogether! :arf

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

I thought were Nii-chan for some reason.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

You're right, actually. I am probably PMSing if I'm gonna have my period this month and you pointing it out pisses me off. Steer clear, Charlie! And avoiding eye contact won't be enough to save you. You have to avoid me altogether! :arf

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------



I thought were Nii-chan for some reason.
mhm - lol :nod

seems like you have it more than once a month though...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

You can expect further delay in consequence of your siscon comment the other day, Nii-chan! :arf
Just an excuse for you being lazy :cop

Anyway, you know I love you even though you're a siscon :hee

[c]....[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

mhm - lol :nod

seems like you have it more than once a month though...
Is she secretly bitchy to everyone but me? Or are you insane? :vin




Cool as butter....? :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Is she secretly bitchy to everyone but me? Or are you insane? :vin




Cool as butter....? :lmao
Uhh - how to answer this -

if i was to be totally honest, its probably a bit of both.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Uhh - how to answer this -

if i was to be totally honest, its probably a bit of both.
Who would be secretly bitchy to you?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Who would be secretly bitchy to you?
You said 'to everyone' from what I thought was in reference to naomi or are you meaning in RL?

Whilst she was nice to your something like that.

You lost me ~~~ :confused
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

You said 'to everyone' from what I thought was in reference to naomi or are you meaning in RL?

Whilst she was nice to your something like that.

You lost me ~~~ :confused
I can't even read this post...rephrase please? :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

I can't even read this post...rephrase please? :lmao
Its really too early for me to use my brain - I'm half a sleep still.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

-_-;
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Just an excuse for you being lazy :cop

Anyway, you know I love you even though you're a siscon :hee

[c]....[/c]
That will cost you another 3 million days!

Is she secretly bitchy to everyone but me? Or are you insane? :vin
I know not to be bitchy to you. Other guys like that shit, but I have to treat this delicate relationship with a manly, yet soft touch.

Who would be secretly bitchy to you?
Yeah, I'm only publicly bitchy to him.

You said 'to everyone' from what I thought was in reference to naomi or are you meaning in RL?

Whilst she was nice to your something like that.

You lost me ~~~ :confused
Go home, you're drunk.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Fine :hmph

Goin home ~~!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

I know not to be bitchy to you. Other guys like that shit, but I have to treat this delicate relationship with a manly, yet soft touch.
Is this a conscious decision? You haven't been yourself? :gwah Who said I didn't like a little fight?! Delicate?...........soft touch? manly?



....oh this was a troll...idk lol

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top