An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Why would you two dorks talking to each other about dorky shit annoy me? :ginwut
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,061
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Well it's a win-win situation for me anyway so do what you want :hee
I'm not going to do anything...an imperfect strategy, but all that I can come up with :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

You're not welcome here Nuno...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Ma'am, you need to check yo phone sometimes. :P
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

The retro games are so good. Although I'm completely in love with the newer ones as well. The motion controls in Skyward Sword made it the most fun I've ever had while playing a video game. And I'm playing Phantom Hourglass a little bit on my DS. You can't imagine the delight I had when I blew out a candle in the game by blowing into the microphone on the console. Oh my gawd. XD When the Zelda WiiU game comes out, I'm going to have to shovel a bunch of money into getting the system and game.

I might end up having to order the Oracle games off amazon or eBay or something. Did you play both of them, or just one?
I played both, but I played the Ages one more. The Seasons one is more difficult xD Well, I was young, like, 13y old or something, so maybe I was just dumber as well xDDD
Oh, I have Phantom Hourglass in my DS as well^^ And Spirit Tracks! Wanted to play one of those after I finish Pokemon Black and Golden Sun. Wich one of them is the best one?
After I get my computer back, I can try the Wind Waker xD I doubt I'll be able to play the others any soon.

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Btw, did you see this?
http://www.thezeldaproject.net/
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Tells me she will answer my post tomorrow.....






Hasn't shown up for days :bored
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top