Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.
Why would you two dorks talking to each other about dorky shit annoy me?
Why would you two dorks talking to each other about dorky shit annoy me?


Because you dislike long quality posts?Why would you two dorks talking to each other about dorky shit annoy me?![]()

I was doing this before youBecause you dislike long quality posts?![]()

lol then please show me your first long quality postI was doing this before you![]()

Stop being lazylol then please show me your first long quality post![]()

You're no better than meStop being lazy![]()

WRONGUYou're no better than me![]()
Search for it and I might say you're rightWRONGU

Nice trySearch for it and I might say you're right![]()

Well it's a win-win situation for me anyway so do what you wantNice try![]()

I'm not going to do anything...an imperfect strategy, but all that I can come up withWell it's a win-win situation for me anyway so do what you want![]()


You're not welcome here Nuno...

You're not welcome here Nuno...


I played both, but I played the Ages one more. The Seasons one is more difficult xD Well, I was young, like, 13y old or something, so maybe I was just dumber as well xDDDThe retro games are so good. Although I'm completely in love with the newer ones as well. The motion controls in Skyward Sword made it the most fun I've ever had while playing a video game. And I'm playing Phantom Hourglass a little bit on my DS. You can't imagine the delight I had when I blew out a candle in the game by blowing into the microphone on the console. Oh my gawd. XD When the Zelda WiiU game comes out, I'm going to have to shovel a bunch of money into getting the system and game.
I might end up having to order the Oracle games off amazon or eBay or something. Did you play both of them, or just one?
