An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,221
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

KD was in town and then she had work...plus, you have no room to talk :nah
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

No, no real ostensible difference...
There is, because I'm totally reliable if it's not through PM! :hmph + that's mainly you because first I'm too tired to answer the shitlong text and later forget about it :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,221
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

There is, because I'm totally reliable if it's not through PM! :hmph + that's mainly you because first I'm too tired to answer the shitlong text and later forget about it :lmao
Just like she did with the Shitlong text you can't even remember the content of :heh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Yes, there's a difference if there's a shitlong PM in your folder. Maybe that's just me but I'm totally ignoring that folder as long as I don't get a new PM (natural I guess :XD) on the other hand I notice new posts when I visit the Mtm section and check it out, which then reminds me if there's still a post I need to answer. Well, as long as it's not 20 pages away :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,221
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Yes, there's a difference if there's a shitlong PM in your folder. Maybe that's just me but I'm totally ignoring that folder as long as I don't get a new PM (natural I guess :XD) on the other hand I notice new posts when I visit the Mtm section and check it out, which then reminds me if there's still a post I need to answer. Well, as long as it's not 20 pages away :XD
You get a notification for unread PMs...not for a new post unless you're quoted and that goes away...

I win this argument :victory
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

You get a notification for unread PMs...not for a new post unless you're quoted and that goes away...

I win this argument :victory
lol that's why I said "as long as I don't get a new PM" :XD The main difference here is that I check the Mtm regularly, while I don't do for the PM folder.

And no need to try so hard just because you lost recently :heh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,221
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

lol that's why I said "as long as I don't get a new PM" :XD The main difference here is that I check the Mtm regularly, while I don't do for the PM folder.

And no need to try so hard just because you lost recently :heh
Lost? :o
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

What the hell is going on in here? :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,221
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Niichan was being emo or something. I don't know, I zoned out...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top