Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.
KD was in town and then she had work...plus, you have no room to talk
KD was in town and then she had work...plus, you have no room to talk


I'm not like thatKD was in town and then she had work...plus, you have no room to talk![]()

Yeah you areI'm not like that![]()

If anything, you can blame me if it's through PM. Otherwise noYeah you are
It's not like its a big deal or anything...

Pffft...bargainingIf anything, you can blame me if it's through PM. Otherwise no![]()
It's the truth and you know itPffft...bargaining

No, no real ostensible difference...It's the truth and you know it![]()
There is, because I'm totally reliable if it's not through PM!No, no real ostensible difference...
+ that's mainly you because first I'm too tired to answer the shitlong text and later forget about it 
Just like she did with the Shitlong text you can't even remember the content ofThere is, because I'm totally reliable if it's not through PM!+ that's mainly you because first I'm too tired to answer the shitlong text and later forget about it
![]()

but it's her own thread, how can you forget about it?Just like she did with the Shitlong text you can't even remember the content of![]()

Srsly?but it's her own thread, how can you forget about it?![]()
Yes, there's a difference if there's a shitlong PM in your folder. Maybe that's just me but I'm totally ignoring that folder as long as I don't get a new PM (natural I guessSrsly?
) on the other hand I notice new posts when I visit the Mtm section and check it out, which then reminds me if there's still a post I need to answer. Well, as long as it's not 20 pages away 
You get a notification for unread PMs...not for a new post unless you're quoted and that goes away...Yes, there's a difference if there's a shitlong PM in your folder. Maybe that's just me but I'm totally ignoring that folder as long as I don't get a new PM (natural I guess) on the other hand I notice new posts when I visit the Mtm section and check it out, which then reminds me if there's still a post I need to answer. Well, as long as it's not 20 pages away
![]()

lol that's why I said "as long as I don't get a new PM"You get a notification for unread PMs...not for a new post unless you're quoted and that goes away...
I win this argument![]()
The main difference here is that I check the Mtm regularly, while I don't do for the PM folder.
Lost?lol that's why I said "as long as I don't get a new PM"The main difference here is that I check the Mtm regularly, while I don't do for the PM folder.
And no need to try so hard just because you lost recently![]()

Are we in alternate timelines? Because I can't remember something that didn't happenYou forgot?![]()

Whatever.Are we in alternate timelines? Because I can't remember something that didn't happen![]()
