Re: And In That Moment, I Swear, We Were Infinite.
Happy Vday DB!
Happy Vday DB!


I knew you might like it...Hell, even dorks like me enjoy looking at it without having much background on chemistry or chemical reactionsAncy, I absolutely LOVE that. Thank you so much for sharing the link with me! It really cheered me up.
.
. It would have helped me score more than a bloody D's in high school 
!


Well this only works for some people....Fuck long hair!
I'm starting a cult. My youngest sister just chopped all of her hair and so did one of my best friends. XD
Fuck long hair!
I'm starting a cult. My youngest sister just chopped all of her hair and so did one of my best friends. XD



Girls should have whatever they very well please.
Girls should have long hair![]()

I think a short cut on a girl is very feminine and elegant.A girl without long hair is.....
is.....
un ethical, un natural and un something-ambuola-lable.
Yo agrees with the me Frosty?


Oh pffft - click the spoiler if you has dare.I think a short cut on a girl is very feminine and elegant.![]()



A girl without long hair is.....
is.....
un ethical, un natural and un something-ambuola-lable.
You agrees with the me Fausty?
I haven't a clue. You're always such a sweet guy around everyone else, but when it comes to my thread/presence, you automatically switch into smart ass mode. Why is that, Charlie? The timeless memories we shared... I mean... Candy Mountain, does it mean nothing to you?Why is it that I'm tempted to be a wise ass in this thread....
Unsubs -
I haven't a clue. You're always such a sweet guy around everyone else, but when it comes to my thread/presence, you automatically switch into smart ass mode. Why is that, Charlie? The timeless memories we shared... I mean... Candy Mountain, does it mean nothing to you?


Can't forget about the eloping in his thread.I haven't a clue. You're always such a sweet guy around everyone else, but when it comes to my thread/presence, you automatically switch into smart ass mode. Why is that, Charlie? The timeless memories we shared... I mean... Candy Mountain, does it mean nothing to you?
Naomi - I think I found the reason why.... in regards to my earlier posts about the smart ass thing.I confess that I just had a very long conversation with myself and it wasn't very light-hearted. It's so weird to catch yourself talking to no one out loud.:/
Holy hell. I completely forgot about that until you mentioned it. Was that you and I eloping? XDCan't forget about the eloping in his thread.
Huzzah!!Also... I found a Mellow Mushroom in my area... xD
That place is perfect. I seriously love it. I wish there was one closer to my house so that I could go there more often. Oh do tell my good friend. I'm dying to hear it. Something tells me that it's going to be a shit reason, but I'm willing to listen.Naomi - I think I found the reason why.... in regards to my earlier posts about the smart ass thing.


