An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: And In That Moment, I Swear, We Were Infinite.

Happy Vday DB! :sexyarf

 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: And In That Moment, I Swear, We Were Infinite.

Ancy, I absolutely LOVE that. Thank you so much for sharing the link with me! It really cheered me up.
I knew you might like it...Hell, even dorks like me enjoy looking at it without having much background on chemistry or chemical reactions :lmao.


But one thing is for sure, I would have loved to make a huge ass sticky wall in my room and place all those cartoons in an actual periodic table :zomg. It would have helped me score more than a bloody D's in high school :arf



BTW...Happy V-day! Go break some hearts, gurl :hurr!​

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Speaking of Valentine's day.....check this out :rofl

 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: And In That Moment, I Swear, We Were Infinite.

Naomi Bonboni! :arf
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: All My Wits About Me


Long Hair Naomi is prettier
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All My Wits About Me

Fuck long hair! :allthe

I'm starting a cult. My youngest sister just chopped all of her hair and so did one of my best friends. XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All My Wits About Me

Fuck long hair! :allthe

I'm starting a cult. My youngest sister just chopped all of her hair and so did one of my best friends. XD
Well this only works for some people....
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: All My Wits About Me

Fuck long hair! :allthe

I'm starting a cult. My youngest sister just chopped all of her hair and so did one of my best friends. XD
:nah

Girls should have long hair :edu
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All My Wits About Me

A girl without long hair is.....

is.....

un ethical, un natural and un something-ambuola-lable.

:allthe

You agrees with the me Fausty?
 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All My Wits About Me

:nah

Girls should have long hair :edu
Girls should have whatever they very well please. :edu

A girl without long hair is.....

is.....

un ethical, un natural and un something-ambuola-lable.

:allthe

Yo agrees with the me Frosty?
I think a short cut on a girl is very feminine and elegant. :noworry
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All My Wits About Me

I keep mixing up frost and fausty, like the 4th time it happened. :arf
Edits posts -


I think a short cut on a girl is very feminine and elegant. :noworry
Oh pffft - click the spoiler if you has dare.

this or Butch - :lmao

But I kind of agree though, short hair on a girl depends on the person.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All My Wits About Me

I mean Faust, I've met Naomi and she does look more amazing with Short hair :P
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All My Wits About Me

Shut up, Downs! :arf


:hurr

I feel like I've been hit by a train. It's been so long since I've gotten sick that I've forgotten how little I function.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All My Wits About Me

Why is it that I'm tempted to be a wise ass in this thread....
Unsubs -
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: All My Wits About Me

A girl without long hair is.....

is.....

un ethical, un natural and un something-ambuola-lable.

:allthe

You agrees with the me Fausty?
:verily
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All My Wits About Me

Why is it that I'm tempted to be a wise ass in this thread....
Unsubs -
I haven't a clue. You're always such a sweet guy around everyone else, but when it comes to my thread/presence, you automatically switch into smart ass mode. Why is that, Charlie? The timeless memories we shared... I mean... Candy Mountain, does it mean nothing to you?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All My Wits About Me

I haven't a clue. You're always such a sweet guy around everyone else, but when it comes to my thread/presence, you automatically switch into smart ass mode. Why is that, Charlie? The timeless memories we shared... I mean... Candy Mountain, does it mean nothing to you?
:errr


It must be something like that but the first clue in helping yourself is acknowledging the issue.
I think after having my kidney's /organs and magic horn robbed - I'm entitled to a bit of smart assing....

:lmao
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All My Wits About Me

I haven't a clue. You're always such a sweet guy around everyone else, but when it comes to my thread/presence, you automatically switch into smart ass mode. Why is that, Charlie? The timeless memories we shared... I mean... Candy Mountain, does it mean nothing to you?
Can't forget about the eloping in his thread.


Also... I found a Mellow Mushroom in my area... xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All My Wits About Me

I confess that I just had a very long conversation with myself and it wasn't very light-hearted. It's so weird to catch yourself talking to no one out loud. :arf :/
Naomi - I think I found the reason why.... in regards to my earlier posts about the smart ass thing.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All My Wits About Me

Can't forget about the eloping in his thread.
Holy hell. I completely forgot about that until you mentioned it. Was that you and I eloping? XD

Also... I found a Mellow Mushroom in my area... xD
Huzzah!! :allthe That place is perfect. I seriously love it. I wish there was one closer to my house so that I could go there more often.

Naomi - I think I found the reason why.... in regards to my earlier posts about the smart ass thing.
Oh do tell my good friend. I'm dying to hear it. Something tells me that it's going to be a shit reason, but I'm willing to listen. :arf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All My Wits About Me

:fail

Naomi - read the post above yours again.
Its kind of easy to guess -
..... I suppose its still a shit reason :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top