Anime League Anime League - Spring 2019

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Behold, the final table:



Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
►​
1​
Kimetsu No Yaiba
126​
▲1​
2​
Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2
87​
▼1​
3​
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
81​
►​
4​
Isekai Quartet
65​
►​
5​
Fruits Basket (2019)
45​
►​
6​
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze
39​
►​
7​
One Punch Man 2nd Season
21​
►​
8​
Kono Oto Tomare
13​
►​
9​
Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season
11​
▼1​
10​
Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
10​
►​
11​
Carole & Tuesday
5​
►​
12​
Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu
4​
►​
12​
Kenja no Mago
4​
►​
14​
Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO
3​
▲1​
15​
Dororo
2​
►​
15​
Senryuu Shoujo
2​
▼1​
17​
Diamond no Ace: Act II
1​
►​
17​
Mix
1​
▼1​
17​
Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?
1​
▼1​
17​
Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san
1​


Let's all bow before the proud winner of the Spring 2019 Anime League:

Kimetsu no Yaiba​


Congratulations!
:confetti:confetti:confetti
​

Last but not least, it is also the time to crown the winning users of this season:

3rd Place
@Nii

2nd Place
@GajeelNashi

1st Place
@Crescent Jinx

Top 10:

4th Place @Arjuna
5th Place @Wowzers
6th Place @Elusia
7th Place @Asako
8th Place @Demonspeed
9th Place @Sky
10th Place @Jammin

Once again, congratulations to all of you! I hope to see you all again for the next season which is already up and running. :blush
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Kimetsu no Yaiba
One Punch Man
Kono Oto Tomare!


:XD Overwhelmed by too many k’s and o’s in this selection.

Can't wait till Monday when SNK comes.
After a weekend of Endgame and GoT, what anime do they decide to start? AoT S3p2, of course. Just missing a character with the last name Stark :sweatdrop .
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I'll go with

Kimetsu no Yaiba
Carole and Tuesday
(added bonus: that OP and ED are now stuck in my head)
Isekai Quartet
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I am behind... but I saw stuff I liked

Kimetsu no Yaiba - awesome series!
Tate no Yuusha - Fitoria has her own view of things... and it doesn’t necessarily match what you think
One Punch Man - I didn’t think I would actually vote for one of this seasons episodes. This was good!
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hey @Sky we can't nominate SNK this week right?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Tate no yuusha
Jojo
Kimestu no Yaiba


Really wanted to put fruit basket but I think these three did better this week.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Here we go again.


Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
►​
1​
Kimetsu No Yaiba
42​
►​
2​
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
27​
▼1​
3​
Fruits Basket (2019)
25​
▲1​
4​
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze
14​
▼1​
5​
Isekai Quartet
13​
▲1​
6​
One Punch Man 2nd Season
9​
▼1​
7​
Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
5​
▲2​
7​
Kono Oto Tomare
5​
▼2​
9​
Kenja no Mago
3​
▲1​
10​
Carole & Tuesday
2​
▼1​
10​
Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu
2​
▲1​
10​
Senryuu Shoujo
2​
▼2​
13​
Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season
1​
▼2​
13​
Diamond no Ace: Act II
1​
▼2​
13​
Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO
1​
▼2​
13​
Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san
1​
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Attack on Titan




















Kimetsu no Yaiba






Will take time to decide the third between Tate no Yuusha or Fruits Basket
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll vote for

Isekai Quartet (Kazuma is the best. This show is also the best.)
Tate no Yuusha (Naofumi bird seduction abilities are impressive. )
Kimestu no Yaiba (I can't express how pleased I was to see a shounen main character stand up to the angry douche kid calmly and be like "Stop or I'll break your arm.". Then do exactly that.)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'll vote for

Isekai Quartet (Kazuma is the best. This show is also the best.)
Tate no Yuusha (Naofumi bird seduction abilities are impressive. )
Kimestu no Yaiba (I can't express how pleased I was to see a shounen main character stand up to the angry douche kid calmly and be like "Stop or I'll break your arm.". Then do exactly that.)
We really think alike this season.
Same!
 
Top