Anime League Anime League - Winter 2017

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's going to be hard to top Pakuyasha for sure.:XD

But I'm going to wait and see.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Woah. I hadn't expected that Youjo Senki would be ranked so high :o
 

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
332
Reaction score
738
Country
Australia
Woah. I hadn't expected that Youjo Senki would be ranked so high :o
I'm not that surprised, the main character is a loli that smiles and laughs when she massacres her enemies.
Tanya is one bad motherfucker.

We probably won't see any votes for YS this week though as it was just a recap episode.

Votes finalized
KonoSuba 2 EP 6
Another fantastic episode. The face of Darkness when Vanir was talking.
Always funny when Kazuma dies.
Eris is pretty good looking and very nice so I don't blame him.
Lmao holy sword excalibur, and the reaction of Aqua smirking like that.
Masamune-Kun no Revenge EP 7
It was rather enjoyable watching Yuisaki throughout this episode.
Jason Voorhees Vs Ghostface.
Kobayashi-san Chi no Dragon Maid EP 6
The yuri was strong in this episode.
No surprise Tohru got jealous of the other maid. I was more impressed with Kobayashi knowing all that stuff.
Nice to see Shouta. Now we only need the last dragon to make her appearance.
Fafnir and Takiya are getting along very nice.
I laughed at when they mentioned next episode is the fanservice episode.


Honorable Mention
Urara Meirochou
That was a really nice episode.
Feel sorry for Koume and Marie that their time together was ended like that.
If I was a witch I think I would just become the enemy of humanity. The people say negative things about you so you might as well do them and give them what they want, a real reason to despise and hate.
Preview for next episode show the girls half naked, I expect Saku to make an appearance during that time as usual.
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm going..

- KonoSuba (I swear I'm no thoughtlessly voting for it every week. It's just that good.)
- Gintama (The music was bad but the Pakuyasha stuff was amazing)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
KonoSuba - Kazuma dying is just,,, Mein Gut
Ao No Exorcist

I have either Gintama or... something else :hurr I'll decide later.
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
This week:
Konosuba
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
Demi-chan


Ao no Exorcist almost made it onto my list this week... I get the feeling next week's will be really good.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hmm let's see I think I'll go with Konosuba, Demi-chan wa Kataritai and Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon.
There's no way I'll ever renounce voting for the former, because it's just that good. :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This week is a bit different for me:

Masamune-kun no Revenge
Kuzu no Honkai
Gintama.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
My two last nominations are for Yowamushi Pedal and Little Witch Academia.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Starting this week, you get a new table:

Weeks in Contest​
Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
6​
►​
1​
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2
39​
6​
►​
2​
Gintama.
29​
7​
►​
3​
Yojou Senki
22​
7​
►​
4​
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
16​
7​
►​
5​
Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen
13​
7​
►​
6​
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
11​
6​
►​
7​
Masamune-kun no Revenge
10​
6​
►​
8​
Little Witch Academia
7​
5​
►​
9​
Kuzu no Honkai
6​
7​
▼1​
10​
Urara Meirochou
4​
7​
►​
11​
3-gatsu no Lion
3​
7​
►​
12​
Fuuka
2​
4​
▲1​
12​
Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation
2​
7​
▼1​
14​
Akiba's Trip - The Animation
1​
7​
▼1​
14​
Dragon Ball Super
1​
4​
▼1​
14​
Gabriel DropOut
1​
3​
▼1​
14​
Kemono Friends
1​
5​
▼1​
14​
Nanbaka
1​
6​
▼1​
14​
Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season
1​
3​
▼1​
14​
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
1​
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This week I'll go for..

- KonoSuba (Still hasn't had a single episode that wasn't great)
- Ao No Exorcist
- Gintama
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
My picks for this week:
Konosuba
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
Demi-chan


Youjo Senki - was it my imagination or was Tanya feeling more evil this week. maybe she was miffed at not being able to reach the map. :XD
Ao no Exorcist - one more week should do it.
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Gintama
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'll be voting for:
KonoSuba (I can't not like this come on)
Yojou Senki (This week's episode was fantastic! Poor Skandians :feelsbadman )
Gintama

Ao no Exorcist may have made it this week but the episode was a bit meh. I need some more flashy stuff to happen. Same goes for Masamune-kun no Revenge buuuut I've dropped that series so yeah.
 

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
332
Reaction score
738
Country
Australia
Youjo Senki EP 7
Tanya is as savage as ever. It was funny when she was trying to reach up as high as she could to point at the map.
Time for Mary to start praying to God.
Anyone else think there is a chance that Being X could give her power to fight Tanya?
Akiba's Trip EP 8
Lol even in an anime the Spanish announce table gets destroyed.
Love how the crowd were chanting woo when she hit him with those chops.
Tamotsu doing the Stone Cold Steve Austin entrance.
Sweet Chin Music
The 4 singers in the end credits were dressed up as Milky Holmes, I thought that was cool.
Next time is children's card games.
Gabriel DropOut EP 7
I wonder if Raphiel's stipend has skyrocketed because of what she puts Satania through.
All the Gabriel's fell asleep, that was so funny.
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Anyone else think there is a chance that Being X could give her power to fight Tanya?
That's a great idea actually! The guy didn't have to survive because his daughter can get revenge for him!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
KonoSuba
Ao no Exorcist
Gintama


Wished I could have voted for LWA as well :darn.
 
Top