- Joined
- May 5, 2016
- Messages
- 332
- Reaction score
- 738
- Country
-
I started watching NouCome this week. God it is so funny. Feel sorry for the poor bloke though having to make all those tough choices.
KonoSuba S2 EP9
Kobayashi Dragon Maid EP 9
Gabriel DropOut EP 9
KonoSuba S2 EP9
Can this show get any funnier?
I almost died watching this
I almost died watching this
I think Lucoa's "world class features" might have been the overall winner of the sports festival.
Kanna=best girl in this anime by far.
It was funny watching Elma struggle. Tohru also said that humans are scary.
Lastly, how awesome is Kobayashi? always going out of her way to help them all.
Kanna=best girl in this anime by far.
It was funny watching Elma struggle. Tohru also said that humans are scary.
Lastly, how awesome is Kobayashi? always going out of her way to help them all.
Probably the best and funniest episode so far.
Easy to bribe Satania into anything by having some lemon bread.
Vigne was great in the early parts, and scary also trying to get everyone to have fun.
Hell's shopping network strikes again.
Lol Gab & Sat thought they could actually fool the customs checkout.
Easy to bribe Satania into anything by having some lemon bread.
Vigne was great in the early parts, and scary also trying to get everyone to have fun.
Hell's shopping network strikes again.
Lol Gab & Sat thought they could actually fool the customs checkout.
Last edited:



