Doesn't really depend on how serious the individuals are about their relationship, be it present or future?
I mean, there's plenty of that "part time lover, full time friend" Beatles stuff for sure, and there is an undeniable importance to actually liking and getting along with your significant other on a personal level, but don't you think that as part of the courting process it's important to be as clear as possible about your intentions?Don't you think that being friends with someone is vital to make any romantic relationship work?
I really dislike how a lot of the expectations are on the guy, what if the guy can't express them self very well, what then?I mean, there's plenty of that "part time lover, full time friend" Beatles stuff for sure, and there is an undeniable importance to actually liking and getting along with your significant other on a personal level, but don't you think that as part of the courting process it's important to be as clear as possible about your intentions?
The thing is that from my experience, guys who are wishy-washy and unclear about the fact they want to romance the girl are seen as lacking confidence and being immature, and even if the girl is actually very interested, the expectation is on the guy to act and thus it will not go anywhere unless/until he does, and then it might even be too late, has it not been the same in your experience?
In that case, that guy needs to learn to express himself; this isn't just a matter of romantic relationships, all social interactions require people to learn to present themselves well, whether it's friends or job interviews, don't you think so?I really dislike how a lot of the expectations are on the guy, what if the guy can't express them self very well, what then?

How was I to know serious discussion would spring from my naive doubts?Hll, would you consider taking your question to the confession thread or so? It might be just me, but from what I read (on this page alone), isn't responding back in questions kinda tedious?![]()
Where did you come from?what did this thread turn into?
No?What I want to know is.... is anyone happy that I turned Hll's problems into a discussion here?