Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 39 Spoiler Thread
Fixed the thread. Sorry, I didn't expect we'd actually have something so early! (Plus, midterm time for moi.)
Okay, that is something I would be scared of. Spindly creepy bleeding thing following me...
And Rin dispelled of it the same way he dispelled of the Leaper, the same way Yukio dealt with Toudou. But oops, his tail flew out. Poor Godai'in is losing his mind.
Now for a nice lunchtime chat with Renzou, Koneko and Bon. Izumo seems to be going "look at me and DIE, you male hounds!". Waiting for tranzalation there...
Well, look, it's Mr. Stable-But-Used-To-Be-Instable! And SHURA! And as usual, they bicker.
So Mephisto's chatting with Rin. And yes Rin, that room is weird. Oh my gosh, SO MANY MEPHISTO PANELS. When did this happen?!
Kahaha! Formal dinner setting and then the butler pours hot water for instaramen!
OOoooooOOOOOooooOOOOOOOHHHHHH! Mephisto is trying to piss Rin off! But what was the deal with making him get formally dressed?! Then he returned his sword. What is he plan---
Oh. Hai 'Maimon.
So... if I've got this right... Mephisto's kept Amaimon in this box for the two to three weeks of the Impure King & Kraken fights.
Somehow I start to lose composure seeing. a. flower. burst out of Amaimon's chest a la Alien.
Wait, it was all a dream? COPOUT.
Finishes with Angel, Shura and Lightning out on a mission. And I can't understand a damn thing. loool.
Fixed the thread. Sorry, I didn't expect we'd actually have something so early! (Plus, midterm time for moi.)
Okay, that is something I would be scared of. Spindly creepy bleeding thing following me...
And Rin dispelled of it the same way he dispelled of the Leaper, the same way Yukio dealt with Toudou. But oops, his tail flew out. Poor Godai'in is losing his mind.
Now for a nice lunchtime chat with Renzou, Koneko and Bon. Izumo seems to be going "look at me and DIE, you male hounds!". Waiting for tranzalation there...
Well, look, it's Mr. Stable-But-Used-To-Be-Instable! And SHURA! And as usual, they bicker.
So Mephisto's chatting with Rin. And yes Rin, that room is weird. Oh my gosh, SO MANY MEPHISTO PANELS. When did this happen?!
Kahaha! Formal dinner setting and then the butler pours hot water for instaramen!
OOoooooOOOOOooooOOOOOOOHHHHHH! Mephisto is trying to piss Rin off! But what was the deal with making him get formally dressed?! Then he returned his sword. What is he plan---
Oh. Hai 'Maimon.
So... if I've got this right... Mephisto's kept Amaimon in this box for the two to three weeks of the Impure King & Kraken fights.
Somehow I start to lose composure seeing. a. flower. burst out of Amaimon's chest a la Alien.
Wait, it was all a dream? COPOUT.
Finishes with Angel, Shura and Lightning out on a mission. And I can't understand a damn thing. loool.