"As loucas aventuras do Moa"

Should I get my own thread?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Didn't you just get that?

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • As long as the glass is full

    Votes: 7 58.3%

  • Total voters
    12

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Brazilian winters... theboss was telling me about this!
Wetter is better, babes.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

I'm with a schedule problem this month. I told a friend of mine that I would go to her country house over a weekend, since I couldn't make it the last time. It's a barbecue with drunk people and a swimming pool over the weekend.
I also had promised another friends that I would go to the party they're organizing, since I couldn't make it last time too. It's like the sport's club from my uni, they throw a party twice a year to try to make some cash for the club.

I told them that I would go almost 2 months ago, but now they released the date.. it's on the same day.
In the country house barbecue there will be some friends... and a girls that I used to hook up will be there, so I'm pretty sure that we'll have a sexy time.
Meanwhile the party... almost all of my uni friends will be there, so it will be more of an let's get retarded moment with lots of fun and if we feel like it... we try to get some girls, but no sexy time.

So I really don't no what to do, I wanted to go to both of them =/
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Sucks they're both on the same date :XD
...

Since the uni one is done twice a year, go to the friends one.
Besides - you donate something to the uni one and attend the second event they have.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Yep... I thought about it
bros over hoes
The only reason that I was even considering not going to the party with almost all my friends is the recent dry spell that I'm in... but whatever, I'll fix it this week
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Should I have my own thread?

:lmao

Go get em tiger!!


 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

So.. the party is next saturday
everything was going great until I got news that the crazy girl I use to date is going too.. and she wants me
So I know that she'll get crazy drunk and hunt me on the party... it'll be a fucking headache
And on top of all that, she's officially dating someone, with changed status on the facebook and all, what annoys even more, since she probably did the same when we were going out
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Well thats a super cray crayze :aki
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Yeah, that bitch is something else. Good news is that she backed off a little and won't go this party anymore :D

Anyway, tonight I'm going to met an old internet crush and she'll be staying over.. I talked about her plenty of times here on MH
I don't have feelings for her anymore, it's just the friendship now, but ou never know, drunk people do crazy things from time to time.


Now the bad story... last sunday my classmates and I had a poolparty, it was funny as hell, everybody got crazy and all. Going home with some friends we stopped on a bar to eat some pizza... then I have no more memories, only thing I know is that I woke up on the living room of my apt(we have a bed there), intead of waking up on my own bed.
My friends told me that I got crazy on the bar, they started to dare me to do things and I end up drinking beer with olive oil, shit like that :fail
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

:rofl

Moa, your drunk side is like your hidden Hulk. :XD
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

:rofl

Moa, your drunk side is like your hidden Hulk. :XD
and like the hulk, I have 2 sides... The one that I'm crazy under control and this one that I'm only crazy.. I'm not proud
:epicfacepalm


And yesterday I showed the uni to my old crush and her friend
We drank a lot, but they couldn't keep up with me and got retarded. The girl went on a loop speaking the same thing ans asking the same question for 2 hours hahaha
The guy passed out, woke up, passed ou again, woke up, etc

Then the girl started hittting on me... but she was too drunk, so I just dodged her tries
And with that I just confirmed that I don't have more feelings for her(If I still liked her I would drink like no tomorrow to get on the same level hahaha)

Then she and guys started to make out... and it was funny as hell
they were tripping on each other and rolling down a ravine
After that I took them to my house, gave them a condom and went to my bed.. I'm pretty sure that I told this to gary on facebook while it was happening
hahah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Yeah, that was pretty entertaining. I was kind of in a shitty mood, but it made me laugh. You're dysfunction brightened my night :super
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

crazy motherfucking weekend....
after everything on thursday, friday some friend and me got a lot of free drinks on uni... then we got messed up talking about life and stuff lookig at some kind of cultural presentation/party
Saturday I woke up feeling old, no headache or sickness... but my body was weak, I was feeling like doing nothing
but the awesome party wtih all my friends was on saturday... and before that I had an barbecue, so no sleeping time
Drank some italian wine(poor fellas like me never have a chance to drink shit like that.. hahah) on the barbecue, by the time I got on the party I was
feeling sleepy, so I decided that I wouldn't drink too much. There was a pool and everybody started to ask me when I would jump. I told them that at the end of the party, since I didn't want to spend the whole time with wet underwear
I just finished sayin hi to my friends and guess who was there?

yep, the crazy bitch is back
I almost cried when I saw her... why? on my fucking party, my friends party. Half of ther party were from my uni.
She went straight to me and she was like: "that chick was asking where were you, she wants to hook up with you, I'm sure of it! If you hook up with her we'll have a problem, I'm serious, I'm going to burn down 3 houses on this street"
I was polite with her and marched back to my friends.... 30 min after that she came to say goodbye, since she was leaving and said that we had to talk, that we have unfinished business... her boyfriend was by her side!!!!
(flashbacking to friday night, a close friend of hers said that she had a message from her: what? "I love you". ok)
ok... the party was fun, I was tired, some friend of mine wanted to drug me at all costs, but I avoided that.
Them the there was no more beer on the party... so I had the bright idea of drinking catuaba(it's like cheap wine, but it's different) on a beerbong.
Then I jumped on the pool... all my friends jumped after me, including the female ones
so much fun
When I got out of the pool the fucking catuaba had kicked.. I got retarded, spent half a hour only with my wet white underwear on. Then another bright idea just before going home, stealing some redbull
I drank 3 cans on my way home, took I shower and went to bed. Then I couldn't understand why I couldn't fall asleep

Sunday I was feeling weaker than saturday, my first meal of the day was 9pm... cuz I didn't have any food at home and I hadn't enough willpower to go out and buy some.


Going back to the crazy bitch... I give up, she just won't go away
I won't waste my time thinking about avoiding her, getting pissed or whatever. she's crazy
I'll just play along
She sent me a message sunday night and the conversation went like this...
"if I get this new job, will you marry me?"
"yep, how many kids?"
"3, but we have to be fast, since my ovaries are dying"
"3? are you sure that you can g without drinking for 9 months 3 times?"
"I didn't think this through, You get me so well"
"what about your bf?
"well, it's just a bf, but you can't fuck another girls... or I'll burn houses"
"sure"

Of course, it was pure sarcasm by me.... but her friend told me that she was taking this conversation serious.... How can someone take this serious? I never met someone so crazy on my life, she needs threatment or something
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
THAT'S WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, MOA!

PERFECT THREAD'S TITLE! LOOOL
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I hope she was worth the trouble...holy shet
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Moa really translates everything to here. :o
Continues to post in BR Thread, though. In portugueses is even more funny. hahahaha

Best title ever² XD
Are you going to release a book? It isn't enough, make a trilogy. :derp
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Of course, it was pure sarcasm by me.... but her friend told me that she was taking this conversation serious.... How can someone take this serious? I never met someone so crazy on my life, she needs threatment or something
Uhm, how many houses has she burnt already? :XD

You're title would be perfect for a cartoon show... +18, obviously :lmao
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I hope to be reading your book on my flight to Brazil come July. :nod
the script is scattered here on MH
hahaha

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

I hope she was worth the trouble...holy shet
noone is worth this trouble... that's why it's so troublesome
she simple won't go away
hahah

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Moa really translates everything to here. :o
Continues to post in BR Thread, though. In portugueses is even more funny. hahahaha

Best title ever² XD
Are you going to release a book? It isn't enough, make a trilogy. :derp
The way that things are going... I think I won't live enough to write that many books
hahaha
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Like we ask many time: Do you have a female friend crazier than her? Only someone crazier can compete with a crazy girl and kick her ass. XD
 
Top