"As loucas aventuras do Moa"

Should I get my own thread?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Didn't you just get that?

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • As long as the glass is full

    Votes: 7 58.3%

  • Total voters
    12

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Uhm, how many houses has she burnt already? :XD

You're title would be perfect for a cartoon show... +18, obviously :lmao
no house that I know about
but she broke one ex car once... and she barged trough an ex workplace and hit him just because he posted a picture on facebook of he eating candy with another girl.
shit like that

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Like we ask many time: Do you have a female friend crazier than her? Only someone crazier can compete with a crazy girl and kick her ass. XD
She has female friend as crazy as her...
I got some crazy ones, but I fear for humanity... so they never met
haha
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

no house that I know about
but she broke one ex car once... and she barged trough an ex workplace and hit him just because he posted a picture on facebook of he eating candy with another girl.
shit like that

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------



She has female friend as crazy as her...
I got some crazy ones, but I fear for humanity... so they never met
haha
LOL This girl must go to a sanatorium. :gwah

Why you don't let them meet? This is the key for you freedom. :XD
This time she can burn a house, but she will let you in peace, so it's worth. :P
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So... I was talking with a senior of mine
This party I talked about, with everybody jumping on the poll... I couldn't remember much after I got out of the pool and I stayed up until morning. I thought this happend because of the redbull and the "catuaba beerbong"... But this guys said that he drugged me, after I got out of the pool he gave me som LSD.
I'm not sure how he did it, since I can't remember shit, but I still don't know what to think about this, I mean... I was drugged


But I also have good news... the crazy bitch stopped txting me, at least for now :D
I'm playing basketball again.. I look terrible on the court, but this saturday I'll be playing on a university tournament
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So... I was talking with a senior of mine
This party I talked about, with everybody jumping on the poll... I couldn't remember much after I got out of the pool and I stayed up until morning. I thought this happend because of the redbull and the "catuaba beerbong"... But this guys said that he drugged me, after I got out of the pool he gave me som LSD.
I'm not sure how he did it, since I can't remember shit, but I still don't know what to think about this, I mean... I was drugged


But I also have good news... the crazy bitch stopped txting me, at least for now :D
I'm playing basketball again.. I look terrible on the court, but this saturday I'll be playing on a university tournament
You weren't violated while you were drugged, at least lol

Thank god this crazy hag forgot about you! Basketball is so much fun, it's a pity i don't have enough height to play (T.T) gl at the tournament =D
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But I also have good news... the crazy bitch stopped txting me, at least for now :D
I'm playing basketball again.. I look terrible on the court, but this saturday I'll be playing on a university tournament
Oh wow, that's awesome news. I hope to see some BBall pics of you showing off lol.

About the crazy bitch... just like in movies, she'll come back, stronger than ever D:

You weren't violated while you were drugged, at least lol
LMAO that was my first thought.

Maybe he did, I mean, he doesn't remember anything :3c
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
LMAO that was my first thought.

Maybe he did, I mean, he doesn't remember anything :3c
Well, if it weren't LSD but Ecstasy, I would be really sure about he being violated, but i guess LSD don't do this kind of thing lol
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You weren't violated while you were drugged, at least lol

Thank god this crazy hag forgot about you! Basketball is so much fun, it's a pity i don't have enough height to play (T.T) gl at the tournament =D
I wasn't... I was with friends and they thought that I was only crazy drunk
I don't have enough height either... you can still play being short
Chris Paul is out there to prove it!
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I wasn't... I was with friends and they thought that I was only crazy drunk
I don't have enough height either... you can still play being short
Chris Paul is out there to prove it!
Who knows... KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Well, when i was 10 i played bball a lot but now i'm almost 22, it happened a looooong time ago ):
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Oh wow, that's awesome news. I hope to see some BBall pics of you showing off lol.

About the crazy bitch... just like in movies, she'll come back, stronger than ever D:



LMAO that was my first thought.

Maybe he did, I mean, he doesn't remember anything :3c
I didn't.... the pain was cuz I fell :teehee

About basketball... I'm awfully out of shape, don't have the speed/stamina or the handling that I once had. I'm more a end of bench player, 5 min for half and a couple of good plays. I'm more happy just to be able to train again. :D


And yes, I do expect tha crazy bitch to show up sometime, I'm just happy that she isn't bothering me right now
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What? Who the fuck doses someone with LSD without their permission? Jesus christ man, I'd never talk to that person again. LSD is some scary shit, and if you had a bad trip, you could have gotten really messed up in the head from it.

Seriously, your stories are fun and usually funny, but I find that way over the line. Who was this asshole?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
it was a senior of mine... he take something almost every party, mdda or lsd. He's always offering me some and I'm always refusing
"no thanks, I'm already too crazy, if I take something like that I'll probably run around naked"
I was pissed when he told me it and I'm still a little bit... but the thing is, as far as I can remember he was already out of his mind a couple of hours before, maybe he misunderstood something as I wanting to take it, I'm not sure. Anyway, he's not someone that I see frequently... so I won't have to deal with him on parties for a while
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
LSD is one of those drugs that you do at home with people you can trust. You don't do it when you're in an unfamiliar place, or in a crowd of people. This kid I know stupidly did it after one of my brother's performances, and he just stood in one place looking at the stars, then he just started screaming for no reason and he had to be physically removed from the stadium. Anything can happen when you're on that stuff, you're lucky you didn't go insane from it.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
yeah, I know that...
This senior of mine was so cazy that he jumped on the pool fully clothed with 2 iphones on his pocket..

And I saw a guy on some kind of bad trip last week, he was smoking pot at the time, but I don't know what he had used before. We were talking, then he stopped and started to look at nowhere, his look was lost, I thought he was playing a prank, until he started to piss his pants. I called his friends, but he stood there for half a hour with no reaction whatsoever, I never saw something like that.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
yeah, I know that...
This senior of mine was so cazy that he jumped on the pool fully clothed with 2 iphones on his pocket..

And I saw a guy on some kind of bad trip last week, he was smoking pot at the time, but I don't know what he had used before. We were talking, then he stopped and started to look at nowhere, his look was lost, I thought he was playing a prank, until he started to piss his pants. I called his friends, but he stood there for half a hour with no reaction whatsoever, I never saw something like that.
he met the pink elephant. and it wanted to buttsex him. :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It also can supposedly turn your penis inside-out...no thanks
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:teehee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damns...................
 
Top