Personality won't work... she's kind of sticky, seh would always complain about the lack of attention her boyfriends showed toward her.
Meanwhile, I have a free spirit... I like me time, date time and friends time. Relationships should be about trust and all, I can't see myself spending every free time with some person and neglect my other relationships... and I know that cuz I was like that once, when I was a youd teen with a GF I kind of lose some friends and when I see it happening now, I can't stand it.
---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------
Anyway... Saturday we had this event called "Butecolimpiadas" on the uni, it's a pun of bar and olimpics. There were card games, billiards and "pinga pong"(beer pong, but instead of drinking beer, we would drink cachaça). After that we would go to a bar to celebrate my birthday.
But they brought 40L of cachaça, so we had an open cachaça on the event.
If you guys don't know cachaça, it's like rum... but we drink it neat. Needless to say... everybody got wasted by the end of he event.
Here's a picture we took BEFORE we went to the bar
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...GARTIC-SAMA!?p=3595095&highlight=#post3595095
AS you can see in the picture, I'm one of the guys in better shape. Then we went to a bar, it closed, we went to another bar and for the first time of my life I gave up! Some guys wanted to keep going, but the only thing I wanted was a bed...
so I went home around 2 or 3 AM, some guys stayd on the street until 5 AM. It's really the first time that it happened to me... I'm always the last drunk cursing everybody for wanting to sleep!
I have almost no memory from 10pm onwards, just flashs... that shit was sick, but it was funny cuz everybody was on the same level of drunkness hahahaha
---------- Post added November 12, 2013 at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was November 11, 2013 at 05:02 PM ----------
And a update on my knee... I have to chose the doctor who will cut me up.
One use a graft pron the patellar tendon and the other use a graft from them hamstring... I don't know what procedure is really better, so I'm kind of struggling to decide