Then why did you do it?committed couple
It's strange cuz we've been talking for only 2 weeks... it went way too fast hahah
Then why did you do it?committed couple
It's strange cuz we've been talking for only 2 weeks... it went way too fast hahah
Well then what's the problem?cuz I'm liking the shit out of her... and yesterday I was with some friends and we went crazy on a party... one was having a bad trip and all(the guys were taking LSD), I was wasted txting her
So we decided that we were kind of in love with each other and we would tell it to everybody that could listen hahah

Wait, this is headed in the opposite direction now? lolI think it was a bad decision mad under influence, because I don't know her enough to be on this level of relationship... and I think she feels the same, what makes everything more awkward, since we did tell some people that we were on a relationship.
Well, time aside...I think it being too fast should only matter if you feel like she's still a stranger to you. You knew of her, you've been seeing each other for 3 weeks and presumably talk a lot.We first met 3 years ago, but it was only a hey, we didn't talk or anything... Then we met again 3 weeks ago, txtes each other and hooked up on the uni a couple of times and once on the movies. That's why I telling you, it hass been too fast.
I usually fall for friends or girls that I've been hooking up for a couple os months, people that I "know"
Everything you said prior to this says the opposite...well, at least it doesn't add up.Yes, I know... and I feel that I don't know her yet. There are a lot of questions. But like I said before we started our "public relationship", I feel something very strong for her and I don't know why.. It's not the beauty nor the mind and I don't know her enough to be her personality.. but there are something there that attract me to her.
This afternoon I was feeling bummed with the relationship, Right now I feel like I'm love hahahahah

Yes... I still feel like it was a precipitated decision, but I'm on a wave of emotions about it right now that I'm feeling like a teenage girl hahahahEverything you said prior to this says the opposite...well, at least it doesn't add up.
Yesyep, it's mutual hahah
show her? like, posting a picture?
You could have shared in private lol. Trolling how?I don't have any pictures of us together yet... just her solo pics
her facebook is https://www.facebook.com/esther.breder.1
no trolling, please... our relationship is too young
