- Joined
- Mar 22, 2012
- Messages
- 5,762
- Reaction score
- 1,701
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei
I only know recently that this manga got some inspirations from quite famous story. Well, then we need at least 20 more teachers and students to get a perfect number.

The discrimination theme has been going on since the beginning of this manga, so I'm not surprised if when the E class blend in with another class, they get some mockery or being ridiculed. I agree that Nagisa looks cool when he's facing the guys who bully him, Korosensei made him change, after all.
I only know recently that this manga got some inspirations from quite famous story. Well, then we need at least 20 more teachers and students to get a perfect number.
I think it's more appropriate to use "him"I really enjoyed this chapter (chapter 11). Nice to see a more serious tone once a while, with the E-class discrimination. Nagisa’s look was really cool when the two guys were bothering her, too. And the school principal also seems like a quite interesting character… Like FKM said, he seems similar to Harukawa from Neuro.

The discrimination theme has been going on since the beginning of this manga, so I'm not surprised if when the E class blend in with another class, they get some mockery or being ridiculed. I agree that Nagisa looks cool when he's facing the guys who bully him, Korosensei made him change, after all.
. And the school principal also seems like a quite interesting character… Like FKM said, he seems similar to Harukawa from Neuro.


"