Shounen Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

meeedoooz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
624
Reaction score
310
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

does anybody know where i can find chapter 15 ? it's been 13 days since the last chapter
 

lynxian

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
162
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

does anybody know where i can find chapter 15 ? it's been 13 days since the last chapter
It probably hasn't been released yet. The raw came later than usual last week, and on top of that my computer's AC adapter died and I had to wait for a replacement to arrive, so I only finished translating it a couple of days ago. Be patient - it should pop up sooner or later.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

does anybody know where i can find chapter 15 ? it's been 13 days since the last chapter
The group which pick up this series has not releasing chapter 15 yet. You can take a look at the raws which are prevalent on the net and read Ms. Lynxian translation.

----------------

Ah, the translator already give her information.
 

shukketsumaru

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2011
Messages
376
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Chapter's out!
Awww, Mr. Government Agent made the Assassin Girl cry.
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Yay! Finally its out~

There was a LOT going on in this chapter! We've been introduced to this new girl, who seems rather mysterious. On top of that, the class have now divided into groups to go on their field trip. I wonder if these groups will last for the length of the manga or not. Right now it looks like its a good balance, and I'm loving fact its 3 girls and 3 boys.

The way I see it, Bitch-sensei is just an outright parody of all the spy movies I've ever watched. She isn't supposed to be a realistic portrayal of how assassins work, so I find it quite funny when she gets shot down. I'm looking forward to how she and Karasuma-sensei develop their relationship. :lmao

Looking forward to chapter 16! :wtf

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Not that it makes a difference to its real popularity, but Assassination Classroom has as of now 950 fanart under its tag on pixiv. For 16 chapters worth of material, that is beyond awesome! For comparison, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro has about 4200 and its been complete for 4 years.
 

GomuGomu_Getsuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
606
Reaction score
182
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

I started reading it three days ago and I must say it is very good. Its too bad that I didn't wait a few months so I could have more chapters to enjoy. It's so creative, there are many ways the author can carry the story but for now I will enjoy it while it is still pure.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Yeah, another school trip arc! :hip

I think somehow this chapter is in some ways funnier than the previous chapters. I knew already that Koro-sensei would get super excited for the school trip, he's a type who get easily attracted by trivial things anyway :XD. The new girl looks suspicious yet generic at the same time, I wonder what will be the importance of her presence in this arc. I also loled when Bitch-sensei made Karasuma mad, it is unbelievable that a professional assassin is scared.

AssClass already got the first place in TOC for two times, so no wonder it's so popular. I cannot wait for next chapter Lead Color pages, anyway.

---------- Post added October 25, 2012 at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was October 22, 2012 at 08:24 AM ----------



Credit to Zeromcd

The best. First volume cover. I've ever seen over the past 4 years.

Peculiar, but somehow perfectly fits with this Manga.
 

FanOfAniManga

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
488
Reaction score
245
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Hey guys. As some of you may be aware, there's a VOMIC adaptation confirmed for Assassination Classroom, with auditions for the role of Korosensei via Nicolson.

Now, it's not known at the moment as to when the VOMIC will be released online. But we can still predict approximately when it will. Here's what happened with the five newest WSJ series that have VOMICs:

Enigma
Debut: September 2010
VOMIC adaptation posted online: May 2011
Months from debut to VOMIC posted online: 8

Magico
Debut: February 2011
VOMIC adaptation posted online: November 2011
Months from debut to VOMIC posted online: 9

Kurogane
Debut: September 2011
VOMIC adaptation posted online: June 2012
Months from debut to VOMIC posted online: 9

Nisekoi
Debut: November 2011
VOMIC adaptation posted online: July 2012
Months from debut to VOMIC posted online: 8

Haikyuu
Debut: February 2012
VOMIC adaptation posted online: December 2012
Months from debut to VOMIC posted online: 10

I'm not counting Kusuo Saiki because it got a head start with its oneshots.

Assassination Classroom began this past June. Thus, we can expect the VOMIC to premiere online this coming March, give or take a month.
 
Last edited:

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei



Credit to Zeromcd

The best. First volume cover. I've ever seen over the past 4 years.

Peculiar, but somehow perfectly fits with this Manga.
Holy Cow. This cover is quite possibly the best! But how is he going to follow it up?! Consider me seriously impressed.
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Indeed it's quite good but it will be hard to follow unless it copies punpun
http://www.kana.fr/manga/bonne-nuit-punpun-tome-1,1345
btw, appart from the reference to a smiley, did sensei already had a yellow face for real? I didn't really paid attention to the colors that were mentioned
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Yeah, another school trip arc! :hip

---------- Post added October 25, 2012 at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was October 22, 2012 at 08:24 AM ----------



Credit to Zeromcd

The best. First volume cover. I've ever seen over the past 4 years.

Peculiar, but somehow perfectly fits with this Manga.

nuff said
 

Galactic Tomahawk

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2008
Messages
797
Reaction score
132
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ahaha that is an amazing cover.

Maybe for future covers, they'll do different expressions

And then the last volume is just his angry face.
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
So a new chapter came out a couple of days ago, and I have to admit even though it was realistic, it felt a little anti-climactic that they got kidnapped so easily. The part of Kyoto being the center for all these famous assassinations was pretty cool.

Another part I thought was great was when that delinquent was terrorizing the long-haired girl. Talking about ruination and screwing things up really opens up the many different ways people fail. It could lead to something interesting in the future.
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Speaking of the cover, I don't remember if the yellow colour and its signification for Koro emotion was ever mentionned. I'm lazy to reread all the chapter to check.
I've just read the crossover with psi but it is nothing really extraordinary.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
The new chapter which includes Jesus Franco painting makes me admire Matsui's fresh sense of humor even more. I agree with what Teeba said, the students are so easily get kidnapped up to the point where it doesn't feel natural and anti-climatic. I'm guessing that Matsui intended the story not focused solely on the kidnapping, but let's just see that later.

I also read the Psi x AssClass crossover, while I agree that it's not something unique or extraordinary, the manicure part made me laugh.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The new chapter which includes Jesus Franco painting makes me admire Matsui's fresh sense of humor even more.
That part was brilliant! It almost felt too good to be true.
 

MangaPage

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
81
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
btw, appart from the reference to a smiley, did sensei already had a yellow face for real? I didn't really paid attention to the colors that were mentioned
Speaking of the cover, I don't remember if the yellow colour and its signification for Koro emotion was ever mentionned. I'm lazy to reread all the chapter to check.
I’m pretty sure yellow was never mentioned as a color he changes to due to a certain emotion, so it may well just be his natural color. Tough I’m not sure since he was never shown changing his full face to only one color (except black for “extreme anger”) but instead green stripes appeared, or a cross or circle etc of a certain color, and his face was represented with different colors (including yellow) in Cp and magazine covers. The colors may have been changed for artistic purposes but it’s also possible he can change his whole face into those colors like shown (which can seem a bit strange considering he would be able to have both a face in green and also one with only green stripes). From the first page last panel of the raw chap. 17, we know his skin color can be 7 different colors but we don’t know if he can actually have his entire body of any of those colors or not.

So I think it’s quite probable his natural color is yellow but for now this thing is a bit confusing :confused:.

I have to agree with Teeba the chapter was lacking something with the kidnapping being too simple, but the first half with all the assassinations in the city was quite interesting, Matsui is good at doing this kind of thing. About the cover, it’s very interesting but I don’t know if I would really like having all the volume covers like this. We’ll see when next covers come.
 

WilliamK

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
113
Reaction score
11
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Come on guys, the first time we ever see him in story, he's yellow. The double page after it has been used for the credit page almost every single chapter...
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's just proof that this double spread didn't make as much impact as you seem to suggest :-)
I'm really bad with such details and I remember more the cover where he is blue-green
 
Top