At a Place Called Ibisa

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Just another xi0 thread

He means you're bleeding black instead of the stained red user name color.
Sighs - I wanted to say this more.... how do you say.... expressively.
That means you bleed blue? so noble... :derp

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

I don't get it...
You may be black like us, but you will never be one of us! :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Just another xi0 thread

I'm Black Ops! :yelling
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Just another xi0 thread

Here ^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Just another xi0 thread

:gwah

That really sucks especially since he hasn't been on for 5 years now
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Just another xi0 thread

:gwah

That really sucks especially since he hasn't been on for 5 years now
Yeah. :bored

Guess I will not change it anymore...
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Just another xi0 thread

Yeah. :bored

Guess I will not change it anymore...
I heard some mod talking about cleaning the old taken usernames, I dont remember where though :paperbag

PM Miyagi :teehee
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Just another xi0 thread

I heard some mod talking about cleaning the old taken usernames, I dont remember where though :paperbag

PM Miyagi :teehee
I will not change it anymore. Thanks anyway.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Just ...

*Posting for no apparent reason*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Just ...

"Just....." A little touch? :heh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just ...

Bunnyyyy! :wtf

I saw that today, so cute.
 
Top