*this marketing stunt is pretty lame because in the end, will damage the brand image of the product*
---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------
*hehe..speaking of marketing, prices and products..I have found a pretty interesting post:*
*sexist..but quite true
*
---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------
*now...this one really ticks me off:*
*you've got to be kiddin me
*
---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------
*hehe..speaking of marketing, prices and products..I have found a pretty interesting post:*
*sexist..but quite true
*---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------
*now...this one really ticks me off:*
*you've got to be kiddin me
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
....*
*
*
..when has this thread transformed into a pext thing....oh dude I'm so lost*
*
*
*