Awkward Silence Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*this marketing stunt is pretty lame because in the end, will damage the brand image of the product*

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

*hehe..speaking of marketing, prices and products..I have found a pretty interesting post:*


*sexist..but quite true :cookiestare*

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

*now...this one really ticks me off:*


*you've got to be kiddin me :yelling*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*don't :derp at the last spoiler :-_-*

*my feminist side will really be pissed :arf*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*But you're wrong Ancy...you're not pissed :teehee*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
* Gary :-_-*

* ::pwnge*
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*Our little lady here seems to think she has an 'opinion'.:derp*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*little lady???:-_-*

*I can be your grandma:pwnge*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*Let's have her rage a bit.Not like it would change anything.:derp*
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*Nah...she's too nice :hurr*

*Is in giving mood*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*you make me smile pretty boy..but at this late hour all I want is my bed...*

*as for changing things....just take this advice from the lil old lady: "don't underestimate women* ---->*case closed*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*you make me smile pretty boy..but at this late hour all I want is my bed...*

*as for changing things....just take this advice from the lil old lady: "don't underestimate women* ---->*case closed*
*I respect women.Love them!Heck,I'm even writing a huge essay on the negative portayal of women in manga.I was just joking around.We fine again,right?Right?*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*Wait...who's the pretty boy? :oh*

*Dumb question :derp*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*I respect women.Love them!Heck,I'm even writing a huge essay on the negative portayal of women in manga.I was just joking around.We fine again,right?Right?*

*see??? it works..a few words and you're ensnared....you even apologize :3c....*

*you have a lot to learn pretty boy :derp*

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

*Wait...who's the pretty boy? :oh*
*feeling like a pretty boy Gary :hurr? *
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*Women be shoppin'*

*They be :derp*

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

*feeling like a pretty boy Gary :hurr? *
*Psssssh...no, I mean...lol, I was just confused is all....psssh :hip*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*Oh God,my crush is as messed up as I am.:lmao*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*Women be shoppin'*

*They be :derp*

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------



*Psssssh...no, I mean...lol, I was just confused is all....psssh :hip*
*Saaay Whaaaat??...pexted :o..when has this thread transformed into a pext thing....oh dude I'm so lost*

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

*Gary thank you for contributing to the smooth running of the the awkward thread:blink*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*In what way?*
*We are both working on a certain essay for our finals and are in a hurry.(We had almost a year for it,yet we just recently started and have to submit it in like a week).So when I asked her out,she refused(well,not really) because she did not do anything yet.Her reply just arrived, as she is pulling an all-nighter trying to actually start working.....Just like me.I found it lovely and completely stupid at once.*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*Women be shoppin'*



*Nothing ever goes smoothly with me :cheez*

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

*We are both working on a certain essay for our finals and are in a hurry.(We had almost a year for it,yet we just recently started and have to submit it in like a week).So when I asked her out,she refused(well,not really) because she did not do anything yet.Her reply just arrived, as she is pulling an all-nighter trying to actually start working.....Just like me.I found it lovely and completely stupid at once.*
*But she blew you off for schoolwork :gwah*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top