*T____T*So poetic...so nostalgic...so romantic...oh my heart beats like a drum![]()
*Bon Iver's cover is pretty good too*
**you dun't wanna know*
...
**Are you talented?*How about me?? why am I not in the band*
**T____T*So poetic...so nostalgic...so romantic...oh my heart beats like a drum![]()
**you dun't wanna know*
...
**Are you talented?*How about me?? why am I not in the band*
**Your dream is more complicated or your feelings are more complicated?*Yeah. But... it's more complicated now! ;.; I feel a connection.
Sorry, I'm just my awkward self. >.< I'm just a... how was it... a "goofball". >.>
.........okay
*
.......meh, awkward is good sometimes
***?.?*
**sneakiness....again*Are you talented?*
*
*
**...oh, well you could uncomplicate it by explaining it*Both, Xi0. They're both complicated. Because I'm complicated!*
*Yeah, I guess it was just me. T.T My dream will never become real! ;.;*
*Yeah, but this awkward isn't good, right?*
*
*
**broken heartedBut, but... if all of you are in a band with me, it won't be a band anymore, it'll be an orchestra!![]()
**Sneakiness?**sneakiness....again*
*I know what you're implying*
*
*
**I just linked to the perfect song for that*broken hearted*
**connection??? what are you saying xi0?? **...just "connection" makes me feel weird*
**link!
*Sorry!*broken hearted*

?Really?*Well, it's not like I've never imagined us playing together either


*She said it*connection??? what are you saying xi0?? *
*you afraid to get connected??*
*
****link!*
*Well sure...I mean...it's cool*Really?
Say no more!![]()
*
*Reminds me,I need to listen to the new album again!
*Oops... o.o**...what just happened?*
*It's the SILENCE thread!*
*SILENCE THREAD!Reminds me,I need to listen to the new album again!
***Oops... o.o*
*Someone heard my thoughts.*
*Xi0... I don't wanna be annoying, but I feel like if I don't talk about it, it won't happen.*
*I just feel like I'm in an unrequited love. xD I have an emotion that's strong, but I don't feel like I'm sharing it with anyone.*
*Okay, I've become very awkward now.*
*
. I have feelings of wanting to sing and vost and perform but I'm a wuss...........we are talking about "the band" right?
*
**Ouuu.....sorry**SILENCE THREAD!*
*Indeed though...the album is flawless...you can listen to it beginning to end repeatedly. Album of the year IMO*
*^^**You don't have to apologize. I think I'm annoying as well, but I try not to worry about it too much*
*So it's inside your head? I can relate to that in various ways. I have feelings of wanting to sing and vost and perform but I'm a wuss...........we are talking about "the band" right?
*
*It doesn't bother me really*
*It's really really really hard for me to pick. Perth is a great one...they're all really good. I'm sort of partial to Towers because of what it's about*Ouuu.....sorry*
*Well,maybe not album of the year,but still one of the best!What's your favourite song?Mine would be Perth,I think.*
*
**It's like me shopping!*It's really really really hard for me to pick. Perth is a great one...they're all really good. I'm sort of partial to Towers because of what it's about*
*Though I like Hinnon, TX and the singles Calgary and Holocene...and Beth/Rest.......I can't pick*
*
***^^*
*If there's love, just feel it*
*If there's life, we'll see it*
*This ain't no time to be alone, alone, yeah*
*I wont let you go~*
*
**I just smiled at what you said, thought that there's nothing much to say more concerning that topic right now, so I carried on and posted the lyrics of a song I'm listening to right now and that I really like. ^^***
*What's going on?*